It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Men Play in Womens Sports? White House Dodges the Question saying it's 'Complicated'.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Their rights end, where the safety of women, and girls, is threatened on a playing field that is less than level.

Boys on the athletic field, past a certain point, have a decidedly unfair advantage on every level.

That's been proven time and again in real life, not a science paper, or very controlled lab experiments...

I'm nearly sixty years old, I'm 6'4", and weigh in the neighborhood of 280-290 lbs. I am stronger than the vast majority of women half my age--there will be exceptions, of course, female power lifters might be stronger, but I'd give them a tussle, even now. Same age? It's no contest. Sorry, that's just the reality of it. An adult male is both stronger and faster than a woman of the same age, and ability.

The unfairness of this should be self-evident. This has totally destroyed what Title IX was supposed to do for women. Now we have mediocre, at best, men who can't compete against their betters in their chosen sport, deciding to slide over into women's sports to dominate. ...and we're supposed to say, oh that's so wonderful. They're cheating. Nothing more, nothing less.

We condemned Lance Armstrong for drugging to win seven Tour de France races--usually in rather dominant fashion. (We'll ignore the fact that most, if not all, the other competitors were drugging, too...) Yet we're supposed to applaud Lia Thompson for doing, in its essence, the same damned thing.

No. Cheating is cheating, and should be denounced, not f'n applauded.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

on the flip side of that while they make up 0.5% of the uks population they make up 0.6% of the sex offender population, as a percentage its higher than any other group, which implies the use of trans as a vehicle for sex offenders as they did the rc church..

at some point this will do as much damage to the trans as a group as it did the homosexuals and the church...

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

lets not forget the impact of competing in an environment that includes sex pests as that'll put off young girls from sticking with sports they love..

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Indeed.

That can not be discounted, either.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Their rights end, where the safety of women, and girls, is threatened on a playing field that is less than level.

Boys on the athletic field, past a certain point, have a decidedly unfair advantage on every level.

That's the bottom line. It's not 'complicated' as the Biden White House tried to claim.
It's an easy to answer question. Yes or no? Can men play women's sports?
The White House dodged the question so they can try to get the vote of both
women and LGBTQ.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

they failed the modern "test act" "what is a woman" the last time it was do you believe in transubstantiation, both indicate an inability to think outside of dogma.

its interesting that some left wing women want to stand as independents to challenge the existing parties to the test, as they know most of them will fail when challenge as they are all can not think outside the box as this thread apply represents, its not complicated there are 2 sexes. putting males in female sports includes all male strengths and male pattern behaviour, which is why as societies we put men/women in seperate prisons 200 years ago.

but fence sitting is costly as its costing the establishment dearly in the uk no matter the side they profess to represent its in name only, and even though the left have an open goal to win the election they've still able to get it over the line as sex has replaced brexit as the big single topic the others are connected to through dogmatic intersectional thinking on climate, covid, net zero...

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Easy question - can biological men play in womens sports? Easy answer -yes or no. Very simple. There is nothing 'complicated' about it. Men have an unfair physical advantage over women in sports and that's why there are separate sports for men and women. This is something women have worked for and deserve. Period. Bidens White House refuses to answer the question either way.

Karine Jean-Pierre dodges question on whether Biden thinks biological males should be allowed to play female sports

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre didn't give a direct answer when asked if President Joe Biden thinks biological males should be able to compete against female athletes amid a fierce debate over transgender sports policies.

Instead, she repeatedly called the matter 'complicated' and stated the obvious that there were different views on the subject.

It's a complicated issue,' she said, in one of several variants of her response, without stating a firm position.

She was asked about Republican former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, who has highlighted transgender people's participation in sports as a campaign issue.

She was asked about Haley's statement that 'the idea that we have biological boys playing in girls sports, it is the women's issue of our time,' and whether or not Biden agrees it is a women's rights issue.

''It is a complicated issue. It is truly a complicated issue with a wide range of views – a wide range. There is no yes or no answer to this. It is complicated. There is a rule that the Department of Education put forward, and we're going to let that process move forward. And it is, again, we want to make sure that while we establish bound [guard] rails with this rule, that we also prevent discrimination as well against transgender kids. Again, a complicated issue,' she said.

There is no such thing as a transgendered kid. They need to put the crack down. If you want to know if they care about women; no -- they don't. They must make sure that transgendered kids aren't discriminated against. A kid born is what it's born, everything else is brain washing. If an adult wants to change their appearence, that's fine... but children don't get that choice; that's something that's PUSHED onto kids.

They are trying to bring the population down "gradually" i.e. fast by diverisfying strategy. Drugs will kill a certain number of people. The shots will kill a certain number of people; we'll hide most of it. The storms will kill a certain number of people; we'll hide most of it. Fire's will kill a certain amount of people; we'll hide most of it. At the same time they are promoting behaviors that reduce reproduction. Make men into women, women into men; the ones that clearly can't be persuaded are going to be put against each other with diametrically opposed value systems.

Women are being programmed to be attracted to men that don't exist; and they will treat all other men poorly, the men being treated poorly will eventually either drive them out of the country or make them voluntarily celebate.

This is a whole multi-pronged attack.

The bottom line is they don't care aboutany of us; they actually don't want us alive. So yeah -- they'll happily support co-ed UFC and let men crack womens skulls... because it's a whole negativity loop that will help bring the population metric down.
edit on 31-8-2023 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I hope the reporters hold the Biden Administrations feet to the fire.
Simple question. Yes or no.
Answer it instead of trolling for votes.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Is becoming obvious that males in female sports posing as females is having an impact on the women sports new studies shows that now trans are dominating gilrs and women sports.

This is a blatant disregard for the future of biological women athletes that will put biological women back to before women rights were enacted, now is trans right over biological women.

Many girls like boys compete in schools and colleges to make big, now is going to be dominated once again by males, but this time males with skirts.

Anybody that find this acceptable are just enabling the agenda to take women and girls out of sports.

A trans have no business infiltrating women sports, they should go and compete with males like themselves.

Transgender Athletes Are Now Dominating Women’s Sports – Should They Continue Competing in Female Categories?

www.msn.com... AA1fZYAR

edit on 31-8-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

This, is essentially the same thing I was saying also, but in a different way.

In the last few posts the subject of chess has come up, and we can apply it to any game / sport really, but using chess as an example... If my opponent gets up from the table to get a drink of water, and I move the pieces on the board around while he/she is not looking to give myself an advantage, what honor is there in my winning?? None, I cheated.

You used Lance Armstrong as an example; same thing. If he (or anyone) uses performance enhancing drugs to make his body be able to achieve more than it otherwise could, it's cheating.

So, really what is going on at the end of the day in this whole discussion is, those who want to compete solely for the sake of winning, without regard to personal honor of fair competition, not only take home a hollow trophy, but more importantly diminish the sport or game as a whole by doing so. Being a great baseball player is one thing, but putting Robo-Player up to bat accomplishes nothing when there's no one in the stands to watch the game.

All of these roads lead to the same destination, irrelevance. The trophy a cheater wins today will tarnish and be forgotten about tomorrow, along with the game from which the trophy stood for. What intrinsic value is there in that? None.

I thank the heavens above there weren't bumper stickers which said..."My kid is an honor student at Window-Licker Middle School"...when I was a kid. And, I never understood 'participation trophies'. They mean nothing. (or worse).

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
On a somewhat related note...I'm actually GLAD to see this issue coming up more frequently!! Why, you may ask?

Because...this is a textbook example of the liberal ideology painting itself into a corner! The very same people the liberal ideology is intended to protect and honor, are the same people who are being discriminated against by all this crazy BS. It's Pandora's Box for the liberals, a Catch-22; there's no way out!

The only way out is to recognize how self-destructive and futile their whole ideological pursuits are. A classic example of..."You made your bed. Now you get to go lie in that bed".

Sorry, but it's true.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Is a big experiment, that started with covid, but truly US is well known to use its own citizens as lab rats.

We will lose an entire generation due to this trans crap, but the ones to profit from it, is the fashion, cosmetic, medical industry and lets no forget the one that have the most to profit big pharma.

Is not regards for the safety of even our children that are the most targeted in this crazy fad.

The surgical procedures, hormone treatments and lets no forget the psychotic medications already in the making, because let face it we will have an entire generation that will need pills just to survive the mutilations they were pushed into because the trans fad movement.

America society is not looking very good, we are not better on our own citizens and children than Nazi Germany.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Ah, yes, the grand and glorious participation trophy. Utterly without meaning.

I, once upon a time, coached youth soccer--ages 8-10 usually--and the association wanted to do away with keeping score. My response didn't win me any friends when I said "Trust me, the kids are keeping score--they know who won." The world is all about competition. But there are usually rules, and sportsmanship/honor, as you pointed out. There is no honor, much less sportsmanship in a male coming into a womans event so he can win, when he's mediocre, at best, in the same men's event.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join