It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Men Play in Womens Sports? White House Dodges the Question saying it's 'Complicated'.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: quintessentone

Yeah, lets Dr. Mengele this crap and just experiment on pre-teens.

*Gods!*

Do you read what you post, or does a pigeon eat seeds across your keyboard?

This is the reality out in the real world, deal with or don't but it's none of your business either way.

Are you somekind of bot ? OF course it is business of all of us. This involves huge amount of people just like it involved huge amount of people in Nazi camps. These are crimes against humanity.. it is our business.

Are you a God ?

I am a bot of reality none of you seem to want to face.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

in what way is the constitution telling anyone to shut up?

Did you hit your head in the last hour or two?

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

in what way is the constitution telling anyone to shut up?

Did you hit your head in the last hour or two?

No but I should for continuing this nonsense with you.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Why we would like to face children mutilated and experimented with ? It seems to be OK with you.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Go ahead, do us all a favor

Way to not answer the first question though pal

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

*Gods!*

This is the reality out in the real world, deal with or don't but it's none of your business either way.

The hell it isn't!

Did you just tell me to shut up and mind my own business when you alluded to experimenting on children?

The constitution is telling you to shut up and mind your own business.

Citation required.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Woah! How dare you question him, he said so, so it must be true.
edit on 30-8-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

*Gods!*

The hell it isn't!

Did you just tell me to shut up and mind my own business when you alluded to experimenting on children?

Citation required.

transequality.org...

Now this has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, because transfolk issues within sports is about unfair physical advantages. Everything else is in constitutional rights.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Go ahead, do us all a favor

Way to not answer the first question though pal

See above.
edit on q00000027831America/Chicago4242America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

*Gods!*

The hell it isn't!

Citation required.

transequality.org...

Now this has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, because transfolk issues within sports is about unfair physical advantages. Everything else is in constitutional rights.

Name a Constitutional right being violated.

Name one.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

*Gods!*

The hell it isn't!

Citation required.

transequality.org...

Name a Constitutional right being violated.

Name one.

Within the context of this thread's subject matter not one, but my reply in regards to the constitution was when you and everyone else are going off about everything transgender NOT related to this thread's topic.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
the level of retardati0n of the fem libral c0mmmunists, and their 'mini0ns'
NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME.

the w0rld is 0ver.

the r0thschilds and their internati0nalists have won.
we are in the end days of freeedom.

my brothers childrens childrens will be forced to speak mexikan
as 'our' nacccional lanngauge.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Who or whatever you are, you make me uncomfortable, you are deluded and strange.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

Yes men can play in women's sports.

In fact the archaic segregation of Men and Women's sports divisions should be done away with all together. And everyone should compete equally.

That has never been the case and you forgot the /sarc after your post.

Who said that removal of segregated sports programs was "the case"; I am arguing that it ought to be "the case".

I am not being sarcastic. What from my statement would mead you to believe I was being sarcastic?

I have accepted the argument that men and women are equal. And because they are equal there is no need to segregate men and women from competing against each other in sports.

Do you disagree that men and women are equal when it comes to sporting events?

Yes, I do if the science and testing reveals that transfolk have retained physical advantages gained at puberty that would give them an unfair advantage in a specific sport. Now the question is do transfolk who transition before puberty still retain those advantages?

Your confusing me. Are you stating that men and women are not equal during sporting events; requiring the need for segregation? And are you making the argument that Transwomen ought to be individualy tested to see if they have retained the physical advantages of having once been a man before they are allowed to be admitted into women's sporting events?

Sounds very complicated, sexist and bigoted. I'm sticking with the idea that men and women are equal.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
What the left does is take a simple statement and twist it, bend it, go off topic on it, until the entire subject is. . . "complicated".

It's really easy.

Can men play in women's sports?

If the answer is yes, then women no longer have a category and might as well go back to the kitchen and make me a damned sandwich!

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Yes men can play in women's sports.

In fact the archaic segregation of Men and Women's sports divisions should be done away with all together. And everyone should compete equally.

That has never been the case and you forgot the /sarc after your post.

Who said that removal of segregated sports programs was "the case"; I am arguing that it ought to be "the case".

I am not being sarcastic. What from my statement would mead you to believe I was being sarcastic?

I have accepted the argument that men and women are equal. And because they are equal there is no need to segregate men and women from competing against each other in sports.

Do you disagree that men and women are equal when it comes to sporting events?

Yes, I do if the science and testing reveals that transfolk have retained physical advantages gained at puberty that would give them an unfair advantage in a specific sport. Now the question is do transfolk who transition before puberty still retain those advantages?

Your confusing me. Are you stating that men and women are not equal during sporting events; requiring the need for segregation? And are you making the argument that Transwomen ought to be individualy tested to see if they have retained the physical advantages of having once been a man before they are allowed to be admitted into women's sporting events?

Sounds very complicated, sexist and bigoted. I'm sticking with the idea that men and women are equal.

Physical equality depends on which sport because some sports do not require the same physical attributes. Here's where it gets complicated because one 2015 study stated running performance was equal, then a later study I read, can't find it right now, stated that male's retain their advantageous muscle mass in the legs and that transwomen retain those advantages and thus outperform biological females. It's complicated and more research is needed because the can't get the science and facts right...yet.
edit on q00000029831America/Chicago5656America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

What the left does is take a simple statement and twist it, bend it, go off topic on it, until the entire subject is. . . "complicated".

It's really easy.

If the answer is yes, then women no longer have a category and might as well go back to the kitchen and make me a damned sandwich!

Agreed, the more classic liberalism (all people are equal, we should be compassionate to the pore and undocumented, teachers ought to be allowed to use their professional learning to teach children with out parents being overly bothersome, wear a mask even if the only thing it does is make your neighbor feel better, don't use race as a reason to promote someone over another ...) makes a lot of sense to me ... and I would likly be a Democrat if this was the parties ideological standing.

It's this new liberalism; where every issue needs to be contorted into requiring a rule book an arms length thick, with paraphras separated by identy politics as if it was written by George Orwell that makes my brain hurt.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

It's really easy.

Agreed, the more classic liberalism (all people are equal, we should be compassionate to the pore and undocumented, teachers ought to be allowed to use their professional learning to teach children with out parents being overly bothersome, wear a mask even if the only thing it does is make your neighbor feel better, don't use race as a reason to promote someone over another ...) makes a lot of sense to me ... and I would likly be a Democrat if this was the parties ideological standing.

It's this new liberalism; where every issue needs to be contorted into requiring a rule book an arms length thick, with paraphras separated by identy politics as if it was written by George Orwell that makes my brain hurt.

Liberals are not asking for these types of studies sports organizations are asking for them.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

It never used to be "complicated" until the left got involved.

And it's only "complicated" because the left ignores common sense faster than Joe Biden at a nursery.
edit on 30-8-2023 by DBCowboy because: I am Batman

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

It is generally accepted that the performance of elite female athletes is about 90% of elite male athletes.
That is a huge advantage.

Even if a transgender woman was to show only half of that it would be an almost unbeatable advantage in many, if not most, sports.

I fail to see how that would be beneficial for women in general and would only serve to deter many females taking up the sport of their choice....all to appease a very, very small minority.

Allowing transgender women to take part in most competitive sports defies all sense of logic, reasoning, fair play and equality.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join