It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat AG of Michigan Dana Nessel CONFIRMS 8,000 to 10,000 Suspected Fraudulent Registrations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: greendust

GBI Strategies Exposed

This organization had divisions spanning across the country

‘GBI Strategies’ was implicated in what the report indicates as extensive and systematic voter fraud occurring in various areas within the state.

Compmo Group has indicated that Gary Bell oversees a network of over 70 “organizing operations” spread across 20 states, while also providing logistical and consulting assistance to another 7 states.

My estimate is over 800,000 ballot applications were sent to non-qualified voters in Michigan,

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem

GBI Strategies Exposed

‘GBI Strategies’ was implicated in what the report indicates as extensive and systematic voter fraud occurring in various areas within the state.

Compmo Group has indicated that Gary Bell oversees a network of over 70 “organizing operations” spread across 20 states, while also providing logistical and consulting assistance to another 7 states.

My estimate is over 800,000 ballot applications were sent to non-qualified voters in Michigan,

Yesterday I watched this:

Which goes over the same summary of things. At around 10 minute mark, as you will see in the POLICE REPORT it seems that the Biden campaign as well as Gary Peters for Senate campaign paid these guys 242,133 dollars a piece to "get out the vote". Looks like their money was well spent.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Michigan may be worse than Pennsylvania when it comes to open "in your face" voter fraud.

Tons of Fraud - Zero Arrests: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem

GBI Strategies Exposed

Holy crap

top topics

<< 1   >>

join