It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12th Planet was destroyed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I've been looking into this for a bit and have come to the conclusion that the Asteroid belt is the missing Planet It was blown up , If you look at it and the area it's in there should be a Planet there .

Also on a space note why does the orbits of the existing planets have an up and down all going the same way , Why wouldn't you have planets orbiting the Sun in all manners like a picture of an Atom .

It takes Pluto 248 years to make an orbit around the Sun Is it possible for a Planet like Nibiru to be orbiting in a different pattern and we are looking in the wrong direction for it or Was Nibiru the destroyed Planet that is the Asteroid belt ?

I'm including Eris and Ceres in the number of Planets
edit on 5-8-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Also on a space note why does the orbits of the existing planets have an up and down all going the same way , Why wouldn't you have planets orbiting the Sun in all manners like a picture of an Atom .

I remember thinking the same then i saw this video a few years ago, kind of makes it easier for myself to understand the spinning of objects the same way

edit on 000000p3103America/Chicago805202368 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

I remember thinking the same then i saw this video a few years ago, kind of makes it easier for myself to understand the spinning of objects the same way

To me if we are sitting on a Fabric (Space/Time) of some kind I would think it would cause friction at the point of contact .

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

its not so much about the fabric, jump to 2.50 in video he loads it with marbles in both directions yet watch as they collide into each other and then the ones left are all spinning (edit otrbiting the large mass) the same way
edit on 000000p3103America/Chicago805202368 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

its not so much about the fabric, jump to 2.50 in video he loads it with marbles in both directions yet watch as they collide into each other and then the ones left are all spinning (edit otrbiting the large mass) the same way

But in his experiment If he was on the other side of the World would the Marbles be spinning in the opposite direction influenced by Earths Coriolis effect , Which would not apply in space ?

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

short answer, I dunno, sorry

I learn better when i see things visually explained thats why this video helped me

hopefully some others on ATS far more eductaed than myself wil be able to answer, shame Phage still not around

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

short answer, I dunno, sorry

I learn better when i see things visually explained thats why this video helped me

hopefully some others on ATS far more eductaed than myself wil be able to answer, shame Phage still not around

honestly surprised that Nibiru was mentioned and Phage didn't show up yet, that was always my way summon in the past.
They are still here lurking sometimes, I do still see the name in the online members list occasionally

Why Do the Planets Orbit in a Plane Parallel to the Spin Axis of the Sun?

Best I can do

With that said I have pondered the same question, i will try to find the article but i remember reading somewhere that some people think the asteroid belt was a planet that was destroyed by the passing of Niburu.

Remember also that Niburu isnt alone, it is just one planet that supposedly orbits a dark twin of our Sol.

Now planet X is more my speed, i still stick those 1980's articles about the 10th (12th) planet

i assume you also still consider pluto a planet?

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

So if the Asteroid belt is a destroyed planet that could explain how and Why Mars's atmosphere was destroyed it's much closer to Mars than Jupiter ....... Another thought

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Some things to consider
The mass of the asteroid belt is only about 5% of the mass of the moon, so it would have been a very small planetoid, similar to ceres. On the same note, its also possible that the greater oort cloud was once a singular planet

Edit to add: this assumes that scientists are correct about the make up of the debris

possibly a larger Jovian moon?

I think the issue with mars's atmosphere could be attributed to mars once occupying earths location in the solar system. As it moved away from the sun it lost the chemical reactions and some gravity but im just a crazy guy who thinks a new planet will eventually be birthed from the sun to take the place of mercury, and venus will eventually become the new earth, with earth meeting the same fate as mars

Edit to add again for clarification: i think mars lost gravity and mass as its core cooled the further away it got from the sun, causing planets magnetism to wane, yes i think magnetism is related to gravity, more specifically electro magnetism, im a fan boy of EU theory

edit on 05pm31400000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I agree with the theory that we are moving outward anything not tethered will slowly move farther away , Regarding the mass of the Asteroid belt It's been loosing part of it's mass everyday for what could be millions of years .

I still think an explosion of that size would have an effect on Mars being so close .

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher At one time the planets where much much closer together the universe is expanding and the planets get further apart. This could correlate with the long scar on mars that planets did collide with each other or graze each other. Also I think the moon once was a part of the Earth that broke off and became spherical over eons of time.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Off topic thought ....... EDIT

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Jupiter moved into the neighborhood before the "planet" could form .

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ilikesecrets

If the planets are moving further out from the sun, how and what exactly is supposed to be punching them faster to achieve this?

Simple orbital dynamics is that mass does not matter for the orbit distance just speed. Go faster, you move further out. Go slower, you move in. Mass does change the speed change when you do this. Where is all the energy coming from?

Also, the expansion of the universe has nothing to do with the solar system just as boiling water does not make eggs bigger. The steam expands, the eggs in the water do not.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I think I have a price of the core of the fourth planet form the Sun. The one that is now the asteroid belt between Earth and Mars. It is from the Gibian meteorite. It is chrystal iron that cooled at a rate of around a tenth of a degree per year. Said to have been the core of a planet. The atoms are so densely packed it doesn't rust.

There are many other astroid belts and groups in the solar system. They all travel roughly in the same plane and direction. Just like the water swirrling around a drain. When something pills to one point, the Sun, everything ether falls into it or becomes relatively stable in orbit. The few that are going the wrong way just are not orbitally stable when everything with gravity reacting with them disturbes there orbit.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

A man by the name of Tom Van Flandern a very clever man once believed that Mars had once been the moon of a much larger planet the remains of which had formed the Asteroid belt, this would have made it the FOURTH planet however NOT the twelfth.

The argument for a twelfth planet is in the strange motion and alignment of some of the planets but so far it has not been discovered though many so called Dwarf planets have been and there are some that believe a large planet DOES exist out there.

So the Asteroid belt, either the remnant of the accretion disc that formed the solar system OR the remnant of a destroyed planet most of which would likely have been thrown into elliptical orbits and long ago been lost to us leaving only a tiny percentage of that planets former mass to form the current asteroid belt, there is simply not enough material left to form a large planet in it today.

en.wikipedia.org...
Sadly after his death his website vanished, it had much more information about his theory's but he was no crackpot while his theory remained controversial in his lifetime, he stuck by it even though it had some trying to discredit him for his ideas.

Also did you know that we once had a Red Dwarf star pass through out outer solar system?.
It is possible this event caused catastrophes in your solar system perhaps even great enough that our modern civilization may not have survived them had we been around back then, just 70 thousand years ago so not really that long ago on an astronomical or geological time frame.
www.smithsonianmag.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge2

what about objects like 3753 Cruithne

Here is an object that spends half its time traveling in the opposite direction in nearly the same orbit as earth

Pretty cool that you have that piece of meteorite, also lends to the idea that not everything out there is a ball of ice and dirt, have you tested any of its electromagnetic properties?

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

What electromagnetic properties in particular? It is magnetic and conductive. I have not attempted to pass a signal through it. I am reasonably certain I can make a radio detector from it because I have made one from a rock before.

Buy your own sample. www.ebay.com...

Mine is a little larger than an American quarter. Plane round disk with etched surface like the pictured sample. The samples are quite commonly available as it was estimated to have had a mass of 26,000 kg when it hit.

en.m.wikipedia.org...(meteorite)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Called "Planet 9". For models to work needs to be 8 times larger than earth and about in that position. Indirectly speculated based on minor planet distrubtion beyond Neptune.

May not exist though.

It just could be a temporary clustering. People also say "mini black hole". In theoretical science you can speculate anything if you can sound smart saying it.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge2

well seeing the wiki and some of the images there made me think that it may have multiple magnetic poles giving an idea of how and how fast the material was cooled. is it dipolar? or maybe something that could be compared to the new LK-99 superconductive material?

I might have to get me some to experiment with.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join