It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refuse to get vaccinated? Genetically modified insects will do the jab for you!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   
This Clown world is just getting worse. It sounds like the monsters creating this type of thing need to be sent back to our maker, but no, we will have a cold one and it will all be ok, shell be right mate, yeh right. So much for consent?
edit on 2-8-2023 by marsend because: typo

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

Release the bats!

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

originally posted by: Byrd

principia-scientific.com...

You don't want to get vaccinated?
Are you an anti-vaxxer and a right-wing conspiracy theorist? We have the answer to your problems! Genetically modified insects will do it for you!

They're not going to use this method. It's too unpredictable (some people seem to attract mosquitoes; others are uninteresting to mosquitoes) and the number of bites can't be controlled.

How do you know this?
They can use whatever they want and they can genetically modify insects to suit whatever purposes.

I know this because of several things:
#1-- they said it in the article
#2 -- I studied both entomology (insect behavior) and epidemiology (plagues) in college. Insect-borne plagues don't hit every area or every household in an infected area. It's hit or miss.
#3 -- mosquitoes also feed on animals. There's a chance that this can cause the disease to become established in animals (and mutate) and get much worse
#4 -- many people have poor reactions to mosquito bites.
#5 -- you can't control how much vaccine/pathogen a mosquito delivers in its bite.
#6 -- mosquitoes would continue to bite immune people.
#7 -- mosquitoes aren't consensual delivery vehicles.
(etcetera)

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

principia-scientific.com...

You don't want to get vaccinated?
Are you an anti-vaxxer and a right-wing conspiracy theorist? We have the answer to your problems! Genetically modified insects will do it for you!

They're not going to use this method. It's too unpredictable (some people seem to attract mosquitoes; others are uninteresting to mosquitoes) and the number of bites can't be controlled.

How do you know this?
They can use whatever they want and they can genetically modify insects to suit whatever purposes.

I know this because of several things:
#1-- they said it in the article
#2 -- I studied both entomology (insect behavior) and epidemiology (plagues) in college. Insect-borne plagues don't hit every area or every household in an infected area. It's hit or miss.
#3 -- mosquitoes also feed on animals. There's a chance that this can cause the disease to become established in animals (and mutate) and get much worse
#4 -- many people have poor reactions to mosquito bites.
#5 -- you can't control how much vaccine/pathogen a mosquito delivers in its bite.
#6 -- mosquitoes would continue to bite immune people.
#7 -- mosquitoes aren't consensual delivery vehicles.
(etcetera)

Just because they said it in the article and because they give some reassurances it doesn't make it true.

Having studied insects or epidemiology in College isn't really relevant to the conversation.

You said the following

many people have poor reactions to mosquito bites.

Wait to see the reactions people had when they're injected with some bogus vaccines (like the ones they've tried to push to us in the last 3 years).

Btw I don't really believe then just because they happened to have a degree. Scientists can often be unreliable, especially in the medical fields.
edit on 2-8-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin
a reply to: AlienBorg
I was wondering why the mosquitos were flying all around my tiki torch yesterday evening.
We normally have mosquitoes, but zero this year & we are not dry ?
Seems many states are down on mosquito counts ?
Heat or draught possibly ?
Didn’t Oregon have a locust swarm attack them the other day ?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: psychotrail

I was wondering why the mosquitos were flying all around my tiki torch yesterday evening.
We normally have mosquitoes, but zero this year & we are not dry ?
Seems many states are down on mosquito counts ?
Heat or draught possibly ?
Didn’t Oregon have a locust swarm attack them the other day ?

Depends on the weather conditions.
Mosquitoes prefer rain, humidity, and high temperatures.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
this is the kind of thinking that says lets trash informed consent..

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

There's been talk of putting Statins in public drinking water.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
this is the kind of thinking that says lets trash informed consent..

Informed consent is a thing of the past.
Just obey blindly and trust 'the science'.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

edit on 4-8-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Apologies, completely wrong thread!

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Dr Been on yt has posted a video titled:
'Vaccine antibodies shed in the breath'.
edit on 5-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Well, they've deleted the link but here's some of the saved article:

Gates Foundation Hired PR Firm to Manipulate UN Over Gene Drives

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation this year paid a PR firm called Emerging Ag $1.6 million to recruit a covert coalition of academics to manipulate a UN decision-making process over gene drives, according to emails obtained through Freedom of Information requests.

Gene drives are a highly controversial new genetic extinction technology. They have been proposed as potentially able to eradicate malarial mosquitoes, agricultural pests, invasive species, as well as having potential military uses.

"There is no transparency about who is influencing decisions on the future of global ecosystems, people’s livelihoods, or our food system,” said Dana Perls of Friends of the Earth, U.S. “Gene drives could have profound ecological, health and socio-economic impacts, and the emails reveal a secretive attempt to game the system by gene drive proponents aiming to minimize regulations and oversight.”

Despite the public perception that conservation and public health are what motivates gene drive research, it is known that, besides the contribution of the Gates Foundation, most gene drive funding comes from the DARPA, the technology foresight arm of the US Dept of Defense.

“Gene drives are a powerful and dangerous new technology and potential biological weapons that could have disastrous impacts on peace, food security and the environment, especially if misused,” said Jim Thomas of ETC Group. “

The fact that gene drive development is now being primarily funded and structured by the US military raises alarming questions about this entire field.”

Link

More FOIA info here although also deleted is the interview about gene drives, how 'mosquitos can be used as carriers for bio-weapons' and how the U.S. Military is now the major funder (100 million dollars on seven DARPA research groups).

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: psychotrail
I'm in the deep south. They're always bad.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   

a reply to: psychotrail
I'm in the deep south. They're always bad.
Sounds not fun at all.
Keeps getting warmer & malaria will become a real threat in the south

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Are mosquitoes immune to the Covid vaccine, what stops them from having the issues humans have as stated on ATS?

Won’t there smaller organs succumb to the vaccine far quicker

Ah, so you don't even understand that human physiology and mosquito physiology are a little different... that explains a lot...

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

pray tell what it explains to you?

or is it just something you feel in some way is worth mocking, my lack of understanding of mosquitos?

as Im a joiner i did not study mosquito physiology, perhaps you can eductae me.......dont worry I not interested

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

It was ever so on ATS.

Sadly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join