It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refuse to get vaccinated? Genetically modified insects will do the jab for you!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

#7 -- mosquitoes aren't consensual delivery vehicles.
(etcetera)

Your post cracked me up.

I think that was the purpose for using the mosquitoes.
To deliver the vaccine to those that did not consent.

I agree though that it is a less than desirable choice of a delivery method, and it would likely not garner the results they would be looking for.

Mosquitoes, contamination of the environment, water or food supply, I am sure the have more than one way they could do forced vaccinations.

If all else fails in getting the rebels to comply, they can always use the tried , true, and effective method of gas chambers.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Can I judge this book by its publisher?

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources

NWO mosquitoes? Is it like the smallpox bees on X-files?

Mosquitoes would be hard to control to ensure mass viral infection, or mass effect. Unless there's a lot of swamps. The Alliance would use an aeresol. They would add an aerosol to the air processors of public buildings. Anywhere with air conditioning.

And if they really wanted to, they could put mood modifying drugs into the clandestine aerosol. People will calm down. Then you'll hear them all saying nothing.
edit on 12-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ok, back to scifi fiction again.

Ppl, tell me your not so stupid to understand a bug can not alter your DNA, anymore than the vaccine could.

If we could do this there would be no cancer and many other diseases as well.

Get a grip.

a reply to: AlienBorg

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

I guess you've never heard of Zika babies, or that they came about due to genetic engineering experiments on mosquitos in Brazil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join