It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's more to the Fentanyl crisis than meets the eye (or is reported in the MSM)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I have been in correspondence in writing via email with a FED Special Agent, since retired. Once retired we loose all super powers and are treated like Joe Smith. We have 100's of documented emails.

It also took us over three years to determine that he possibly traffics drugs, children and launders money. I have had subcontractors ask me just WTF is going on over there!

I once survived a drive by assassination attempt on my life decades ago. That was a DOD Investigation. I appeared on CNN internationally. Basically not for fame. Just to simply save my life as whoever will back off.

This is different along with the times. I assume he has county police on his payroll. He rubs elbows with Governors. Whatever he has ongoing is fluid, deep and elaborate. He also has no fear of anyone and does whatever he wants in the neighborhood and has been trying to entrap and discredit me since 2018. The HOA President who once had my back has since bailed saying its my problem not the HOA. Phooy.

So back in June 2017 upon our move here what's up with the five girls on bikes all dolled up in dresses. They were all four years old. They would ring the doorbell. I would not answer the door. This went on for two months until I fluffed up one day and opened the door assuming it was FEDEX. Its was them. The girl who rung the doorbell said her parents are having a party this Friday and I am invited as her guest. As the other four were staring at me I said" thanks honey but I have to get my permission from my wife and she would like to come too" She frowned and all left. They NEVER returned. Friday is typically the start of Swingers marathon weekend.

They groom their kids young down here as many adults are Swingers.

In October 2021 I was ambushed by he and his wife so I asked him "how much are you paying your hookers" I then made a referral to both the FBI and DEA.

So what happened? He had several of my newly planted trees worth $3000 sawed down in January 2023. Security cams didn't pick him up. I have an open Case on file with the police.

TBD..............please pray for us.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

That sounds like an absolute nightmare. Yes, move as fast as possible. This case sounds it's tied to corruption. All about the mighty $$$ .Sickening.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: rounda
a reply to: tanstaafl
Fentanyl comes from Opium. It is produced from the chemicals found in the plant. It's like the High Fructose Corn Syrup of the Opium world.

Irrelevant to my post.
Did you see thye difference in the phsyical amount of powder constituting a lethal dose between opium and fentanyl?

It's not irrelevant, the post you were responding to has to do with the Opium trade.

This IS the opium trade...

And the "black market" is big pharma.

You don't think the Chinese would have made Fentanyl a thousand years ago if they had the scientific capability to do so?

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
It's so highly toxic that it's nearly impossible to handle in a mass distribution setting without advanced scientific and laboratory equipment to analyze and control dosage.

There is nothing like an 8th-grade dropout that is working well under this much that will kill in their single hits.

I read like the vast majority of fentanyl is processed in China and gets here mostly through Mexico. 1 kilo will make 500,000 pills, what could go wrong...

edit on 17-7-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Who is the typical consumer? Are people lacing other drugs with it? Certain substances seem to follow an almost targeted distribution somehow. I’d never heard of it until George Floyd. That graphic someone posted of what a lethal does looks like with a penny as reference… frightening!

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

As much as you watch your neighbor, you don't think he's watching you?

Be very very careful...

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I know several of you have expressed concerns about cigarettes following a similar trajectory, but I would pretty vigorously disagree. Completely different breed of cat, IMO. Cigarette addiction and tobacco companies was all about money. Fentanyl is about killing people. Completely different paradigm. It may not have started out that way with Fentanyl, but this is what it has morphed into over time.

Tobacco companies may have intentionally tried to get people addicted to cigarettes, but their motivations were purely profit oriented. Tobacco companies were just naive to the health risks of smoking and tobacco use; call them stupid, but I'm not aware any allegations that tobacco companies marketed tobacco with the expressed intent of killing their customers. Additionally, there's simply not enough volume of Fentanyl to generate the kinds of profits tobacco did/does. Plus, it's cheap to manufacture in massive quantities. The market dynamics are completely different. I realize people get really passionate about cigarettes and smoking, but the fentanyl crisis is on a whole other level and not comparable to cigarettes and smoking at all really. As a former smoker myself, I don't really need to be reminded of the health impacts of smoking; it's a well traveled subject. The fentanyl issue is something altogether new and different.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

Yes, this is exactly what people are doing. At the most basic levels (i.e. the low level dealers), they're using the drug to be cut into drugs like coc aine and heroin to make those drugs go further (i.e. more profit), but this is only because it's available. The real question is, why is fentanyl all of a sudden so available to use in the first place? Lots of other substances (far less harmful) have been used for decades to cut with illegal narcotics to increase profits, but never before have illegal narcotics been mixed with even stronger illegal narcotics. Again, this is new. And, all the explanations by both the authorities and the MSM to date for why this is occurring do not add up. Something is amiss.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
We have 5-6 od deaths a day here in the Vancouver area, way more die this way than ever died of covid. No one is being scared away from it either, in fact, addicts hearing there is a hot batch look for it, tickling the dragon so to speak, they think they can dose it just right, and stretch the amount.

Former addict here, 25 years ago, there was no fentanyl then..I couldn't imagine being one these days.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

a reply to: ITSALIVE

Yes, this is exactly what people are doing. At the most basic levels (i.e. the low level dealers), they're using the drug to be cut into drugs like coc aine and heroin to make those drugs go further (i.e. more profit), but this is only because it's available. The real question is, why is fentanyl all of a sudden so available to use in the first place? Lots of other substances (far less harmful) have been used for decades to cut with illegal narcotics to increase profits, but never before have illegal narcotics been mixed with even stronger illegal narcotics. Again, this is new. And, all the explanations by both the authorities and the MSM to date for why this is occurring do not add up. Something is amiss.

Yes, it's tainting all street drugs now. As for why it's being used, super cheap, super available..Chinese will mail it to you direct from China, if it gets pinched, they will send you more, super easy to smuggle due to the very low dose required..maybe 1/10 the amount needed.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I think that may be true for established addicts who are involved in drugs other than coc aine (i.e. meth and heroin). Not being scared off, I mean. However, I think it's only a matter of time before the risks of accidental OD become a cause for avoidance altogether for the new / recreational small time user.

You are correct though, for the very first time I've recently seen reports of people actually seeking out fentanyl. Makes no sense to me though because fentanyl's primary use is as an anesthetic. It doesn't really have any significant desireable euphoric properties (other than knocking people the F out) as far a I know. Can't imagine why that would be 'fun'.

edit on 7/17/2023 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: theatreboy

Lets not forget tobacco.

In particular the Nicotine Vapes or Vaporizers or what ever they're called .

Those are marketed Directly at Teenagers.

The original post was made about tobacco .
Vape is nowhere near tobacco , at all .
Vape is synthetic nicotine in very small amounts .
Nicotine cannot be absorbed by any part of the body other than the skin , unlike the "tar" that the government made the companies put into cigarettes for "regulation" purposes .
In fact , vape is not considered tobacco usage by MAJOR US hospitals .
If one quits smoking , and vapes , they will send a letter to your insurance company that you are tobacco free after a given amount of time .
Gets a nice break on your insurance.
And I like that .

Teenagers here in the US CANNOT buy vape legally .
One has to be 21 , and all vape shops card them .
I get carded even though I am old and they know me when I walk in the door .

Please learn something of a subject BEFORE you post .

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Folks need to do their OWN research ..

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Teenagers here in the US CANNOT buy vape legally . One has to be 21 , and all vape shops card them . I get carded even though I am old and they know me when I walk in the door .

I've followed enough of your OP's and Post to know your not that naive.

Teenagers cannot buy Drugs , Alcohol or Guns Legally in the USA and yet ...... Do you have any idea the Financial hit Service Stations would take if they didn't sale Vapes to Teenagers ?

I have nothing against Vaping Personally , But don't try and tell me Teenagers aren't vaping .

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Tobacco has been smoked for four hundred years, it didn't do what the modern drugs do by a long shot. In fact, it only got dangerous when they started to add the additives. Oh the FDA permitted them.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

It's so highly toxic that it's nearly impossible to handle in a mass distribution setting without advanced scientific and laboratory equipment to analyze and control dosage.

There is nothing like an 8th-grade dropout that is working well under this much that will kill in their single hits.

I read like the vast majority of fentanyl is processed in China and gets here mostly through Mexico. 1 kilo will make 500,000 pills, what could go wrong...

How about 42 kilos of carfentanil found in a bust in Canada years ago then hushed up
www.ctvnews.ca...

edit on 17/7/2023 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rounda

Actually, Fentanyl does not come from either of the opium poppy types.

Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid, which means it is manmade in laboratories. It does not rely on the opium poppy for production like opiates such as morphine. It is produced through a number of chemical reactions that require specialized skills and access to restricted chemicals.

The full chemical formula for fentanyl is N-(1-(2-phenethyl)-4-piperidinyl-N-phenyl-propanamide. The drug is derived from piperidine, an organic compound that is used in the synthesis of many pharmaceuticals.

deserthopetreatment.com...

There are well-known examples of simple piperidine-alkaloid-containing plants, such as the famous poison hemlock (Conium maculatum L.)

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm just going to say it.

The useless eaters, the elderly who aren't being killed by covid will be killed by Chinese fentanyl with the approval of the US government.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This Fentanyl problem looks an awful lot like the crack problem of the 1980's.

Who was responsible for the crack crisis in 80's again?

Hint, it wasn't the Chinese or the Cartels. Although it begins with a C.
edit on 17-7-2023 by CloneFarm1000 because: C is for cookie, that's good enough for me

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
My useless uniformed ignorant wag...

China looking to disrupt the system as much as possible before picking a fight...

or a cog in the depopulation agenda 2030 or whatever it is now.

Either way speaks of worse things to come in my opinion.

Had fentanyl once turned 50 they use it to help you forget that procedure for guys, I do not like it and do not want it again I felt like I was in a fog for days, I do not understand the appeal of that drug.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'm just going to say it.

The useless eaters, the elderly who aren't being killed by covid will be killed by Chinese fentanyl with the approval of the US government.

m.youtube.com...

I watched another video DB from 2015 on Midzolam murders in old folks homes and the numbers were staggering, a 200 bed home had a turnover of 7 to 800 patients a year some the average stay was 4 days before death

Eat your 5 veg a day so they can whack you then rob you when you die

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join