It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hearing will happen by end of the month!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

After reading all the comments I feel three cups of coffee are required.

I also noticed in the news that the term UFO seems to be used again rather than UAP.

Maybe I need four coffees, break the chain of all these threes Ophi.

Onwards this subject goes.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Sal Pais' favorite number is 3.
Got the feeling he was eluding to the three body problem- which has a long distinguished history in Physics and segues nicely into his proposition.

In terms of Pope and Greer getting involved this is not likely to happen IMO.
They've selected their own witnesses (this is a congressional hearing where people will testify and be cross examined under oath- not a UFO convention with "speakers" giving random .PPT's about their own pet theories).

All three witnesses are A: ex government employees and B: held TS/SCI security clearances at one point.

Any additional witness not meeting the above criteria undermines the implied "expertise" of the existing witnesses.

Remember - the overall objective has not changed one iota since 2017 - (i.e the use of credible witnesses whose testimonies support a claim which doesn't meet the normal threshold of submissable evidence).

edit on 25-7-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

After reading all the comments I feel three cups of coffee are required.

I also noticed in the news that the term UFO seems to be used again rather than UAP.

Maybe I need four coffees, break the chain of all these threes Ophi.

Onwards this subject goes.

I suspect if we lived on Mars, the 4th planet from the sun, we’d be having magical 4’s kawinkydink’s. Btw Mars is 4 letters 😉

Mars the Roman god is ranked 8th in the pantheon of gods…..8/2=4

Hmmmm

But I digress….back to the topic

☕️

Ophi👽

edit on 25-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The US government is holding a historic UFO hearing this week. Here's how to watch

link

Gee whiz, we're right at the starting gate to a new era of glorious disclosure, kumbaya ALIEN ET/UFO/UAP happiness?
Or what?

If the truth really is out there when it comes to what the U.S. government knows about UFOs, we may get a little closer to it this week.

On Wednesday (July 26), the United States House of Representatives will hear testimony from three witnesses regarding unidentified anomalous phenomena, or UAP, a new term that encompasses not just unidentified flying objects (UFOs) in the air, but also any craft or phenomena that are seen in space or underwater that can't be identified.

The hearing will be held by the House's Subcommittee on National Security, the Border, and Foreign Affairs and will include testimony from former U.S. military and intelligence community personnel who claim to have come in contact with craft that defy physics and known flight capabilities or have even seen evidence of "non-human intelligence."

The hearing will be livestreamed on YouTube by the House Oversight and Accountability Committee starting at 10 a.m. EDT (1400 GMT) on Wednesday (July 26). Watch it live here courtesy of the committee.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Re-post from previous page….embedded streaming source

👽

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Thanks again Ophi for posting. Unfortunately in 20 hours time I have commitments so will miss it. Do you think they would delay it to a more suitable time for me. Huge grin. I will wait for the next set of drama and to see those on twitter loosing the plot from what will come from all of this.

On a more serious note. Interesting times!.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Thanks again Ophi for posting. Unfortunately in 20 hours time I have commitments so will miss it. Do you think they would delay it to a more suitable time for me. Huge grin. I will wait for the next set of drama and to see those on twitter loosing the plot from what will come from all of this.

On a more serious note. Interesting times!.

BB …..it should be repeatable. Just click on it when you get the chance. It is being hosted by YouTube….here below ….from where I embedded it from.

www.youtube.com...

Since it’s re-playable……you can watch it while sitting on the golden throne getting rid of what four coffees would do to you 😆

👽

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
These hearings are very superficial. Five minutes to question...

They need a Watergate-style with hired lawyers and staff to investigate this.

That's the key, whether this will be a show or something worthwhile.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Update

“The Pentagon is coming around because they smell dollars, man, the war pimps at the Pentagon, all they want to do is drain more dollars from us,” he continued. “We don’t need any more dollars. All we need is transparency. That’s the job of you all in the media and us in Congress.”

Source: GOP lawmaker slams ‘war pimps at the Pentagon’ ahead of UFO hearing

Hmmmm ….how about …no congressional transparency? no black projects funding!

👽

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

He’s going to get a visit soon!

Doty’s on his way with some secret files about reptiles at the Pentagon
He'll flash them in his face and tell him. "You have two minutes to read what you can..."

No cameras or cell phones

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
Maybe it’s my simplistic way of thinking, but if (interstellar) aliens, provided they exist, would want to communicate, and have some sort of friendship with us, I imagine they would have publicly made their presence known to us a long time ago. Because that is not the case, I would trust them no more than our current politicians and the M.I.C.. To me, they’re either benevolent and transparent, or, obscure and nefarious, benevolence has no reason to hide, so I would have to conclude the later, merely out of precaution.

Maybe the reason for it is that they need something that they can only get from the M.I.C or perhaps these theories about the US Gov having deals with E.T.'s were more than theories all along and they made a deal with the world's biggest superpower?

I share your distrust. And agree with most that something is off. I can't figure out what they're distracting us from by going down the U.A.P. route but I know it's bigger than the Biden story. Tomorrow will be interesting. Even if we basically get the big "We just don't know", in this day in age, that won't be the end of it. I for one am hopefully optimistic.

One thing I don't think those who feel this is a way to knock the 99% back to the pre-industrial times perhaps haven't considered this would require a lot more secrecy and compartmentalization than the Alien story.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Grusch is full of #.

What makes you so sure Solo?

He seems a bit cocky to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Update….

National Security Subcommittee to Hold Hearing on Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena

Here’s the link below to watch when the hearing happens….tentatively scheduled for WEDNESDAY July 26….10:00 am Eastern….

Committee on Oversight and Accountability

Still no word on the AARO meeting and NASA meeting that was supposed to happen this month July.

👽

1500 for those of us here in blighty...

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Jus a small fyi …Utah Senator Mike Lee made a short appearance on tonight’s SWR episode. Of course this season of SWR was filmed many months ago.

But it does mean that Senator Lee is interested in UAP’s……and his name is just now being seen as a congressional interested party.

A couple of committees he serves on …

Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
The Energy and Natural Resource Committee is responsible for many matters important to Utah including energy and mineral resources (including nuclear development), irrigation and reclamation, territorial possessions of the United States, and the conservation, use, and disposition of federal lands. Federal law and policy in these areas govern: our ability to remain energy independent, the distribution of water resources in the arid West, and how federal land is managed.

Committee on the Budget
The Budget Committee oversees the drafting of congress's budget plans and monitors and enforces rules surrounding spending, revenue, and the federal budget.

Well let’s see….he may do oversight of the Energy Department……long known to be somewhat associated with UFO lore.

He may do oversight in how money is spent on Black Projects……hmmmmm….imo.

👽

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Grusch is full of #.

I lived with a liar for years. I can read the body language. All the tell tale signs are there.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Burchett has just been informed he will not be chairing the UAP Meeting. He's been forced off and he aint happy by the sounds of it.

Burchett on Twitter/X

It's not even started, yet here we are...Drama.

edit on 26-7-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Maybe someone who fully understands how Congress sub committees work can chime in but if you look at the sub committee in question- National Security, the Border and Current Affairs- it has an existing Chair and Ranking Member.

Given that Burchett and Luna are not even listed as being on the committee - seems a bit presumptuous of them to think they would be chairing the hearing ...

...Which might imply they are woefully under spec'd in terms of intelligence, experience and contacts to enter an arena where the likes of Mellon has had years (if not decades) to get their ducks in a row.

edit on 26-7-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Maybe someone who fully understands how Congress sub committees work can chime in but if you look at the sub committee in question- National Security, the Border and Current Affairs- it has an existing Chair and Ranking Member.

Given that Burchett and Luna are not even listed as being on the committee - seems a bit presumptuous of them to think they would be chairing the committee hearing...

...Which might imply they are woefully under spec'd in terms of intelligence, experience and contacts to enter an arena where the likes of Mellon has had years (if not decades) to get their ducks in a row.

Maybe Burchett and Luna want this to be about them... or someone wants to remove both for whatever reason.

One thing is for sure. Deep dark state will have spies watching the spies watching the spies they have inserted long ago.

At this point, I would trust nobody in that room. lol

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Grusch is full of #.

I lived with a liar for years. I can read the body language. All the tell tale signs are there.

Is that taking his Autism into account?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join