It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2 Improper Impeachments of President Trump Will Soon Be Reversed and Expunged.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DifferentKind

originally posted by: MrInquisitive

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: DifferentKind

Oh, here's a Biden voter!

That's a bit of a jump in logic. One could think Trump is a moron and a waste of oxygen, and still not be excited about the prospects of voting for Sclerotic Joe.

Logic is not something a lot of people on here posses.

Trump is a mouth breathing oxygen thief and Biden is too.

There.

I wouldn't vote for either if I had a gun to my head. Geriatric c#nts probably both sh!t their pants 5 times a day.

Lol, when you announce that everybody else in the room is a dope, you’ll probably lose that vote 1-100. The 100 will identify the dope.
Even if you have logical posses.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: DifferentKind
LOL

The only place Trump is going is either jail or a retirement home.

Guy is a moron and a waste of oxygen.

Let’s see your resume buddy !
My guess is that Trump is 1000 times more intelligent than you, and probably a better guy in general.
But the feelz, I know.

LOL

How do you support this clown?

Nazi sympathizer/enabler. I thought people didn't like Nazis.

Your beloved pedo former president is a white supremacist.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Interesting that you call him both a pedo and a white supremacist. These things apply better to Biden than to Trump.

I know, you said you don't like him either....but I don't see you attacking Biden supporters.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Interesting that you call him both a pedo and a white supremacist. These things apply better to Biden than to Trump.

I know, you said you don't like him either....but I don't see you attacking Biden supporters.

Don't know how you can claim Joe Biden is a white supremacists, or supports or is an apologist for them, unlike Trump.

As for pedo-incestuality, try taking a look at pictures of Ivanka sitting on daddy's lap when she was a teenager. Also, Michael Cohen has provided the anecdote when Trump, at a country club unwittingly made inappropriate comments about Cohen's then 16-year-old daughter.

Donald Trump's comments about daughter raise eyebrows

Then there is that fact that Trump and Epstein used to hang together, and Trump, even after Epstein's first plea deal, defended the guy and said he does have a reputation for appreciating beautiful women -- young beautiful "women". Only after Trump became president and Epstein was indicted again, did Trump disavow him.

Trump has also bragged about when owned the Miss Universe, Miss USA and Miss teen USA Pageants, which gave him an excuse to go in to dressing rooms, including teen dressing rooms, and see "women without any clothes on".

On the heels of the damaging videotape on which Trump and former Access Hollywood host Billy Bush salivated over Days of Our Live actress Arianne Zucker, and joked about sexually assaulting women, came allegations that Trump entered the Miss Teen USA changing room where girls as young as 15 were in various states of undress.

Mariah Billado, Miss Teen Vermont 1997 told BuzzFeed, “I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here.'” Three other teenage contestants from the same year confirmed the story. The former pageant contestants discussed their memories of the incident after former Miss Arizona Tasha Dixon told Los Angeles’ CBS affiliate that Trump entered the Miss USA dressing room in 2001 when she was a contestant.

A Timeline of Donald Trump’s Creepiness While He Owned Miss Univers

Oh yeah, and then there is the fact that he is a self-confessed serial sexual assaulter, as per the Access Hollywood tape.

Won't argue that Sclerotic Joe comes off creepily, and gets a bit grabby as well.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 04:09 AM
link   
This thread is a glowing endorsement for the concept of liberals screaming the loudest about the things they are most guilty of.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 04:55 AM
link   

edit on 5-7-2023 by Vroomfondel because: Redacted - its wasted effort.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
This thread is a glowing endorsement for the concept of liberals screaming the loudest about the things they are most guilty of.

It's also an indictment of House GOP leader Kevin McCarthy, who is turning out to be a big disappointment amongst MAGA-AF supporters.

He's made several powerful statements, but not followed-up with ACTIONS.

Now, the entire U.S. House is in various parts of the world vacationing. Between June 24th and September 12th, they will only work 12 days.

You can't "talk big" like the GOP has done all Spring, (Biden is bad for America!..... Garland-Wray must be impeached!....We're reversing Trump's impeachments!) and then go on a 62-day vacation!!!

This Should NOT be Allowed: www.majorityleader.gov...

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The framework for "Expungement" of the B.S. impeachments of President Trump, is being built (in secret) by good friends McCarthy and Trump.

Source: www.politico.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Evidence continues to roll in, demonstrating President Trump was Impeached for being RIGHT about Joe Biden's criminal actions in/with Ukraine!

Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

Joe Biden should have listened to his "brother" Barack Obama and not opted for the White House. Now there will be several high-profile families exposed for illegal activities.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
9-30-2023

It is imperative that EVIL Nancy Pelosi, Jamie Raskin, Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler (among others) be brought to justice during the 2025 thru 2029 "Retribution" season.

As the article below points out, they did NOT even hold an Impeachment Inquiry, or call Witnesses before slapping U.S. President Donald J. Trump with a formal IMPEACHMENT!
😠

Therefore, we can NOT let Speaker McCarthy renege on his PROMISE to expunge/purge/remove/erase these WRONGFUL SCAM impeachments from Donald Trump's Presidential record.

This exoneration of President Donald Trump MUST be made a top priority inside the "Drain The Swamp" project!
⚖️

RAILROADED!: www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 04:36 AM
link   
You keep on claiming stuff that never happens.
How much is your tiny-handed Orange God paying you and did you cash the cheque? Because he's running out of money.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
You keep on claiming stuff that never happens.
How much is your tiny-handed Orange God paying you and did you cash the cheque? Because he's running out of money.

Just wait. The Kracken is still on the way!

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The framework for "Expungement" of the B.S. impeachments of President Trump, is being built (in secret) by good friends McCarthy and Trump.

Source: www.politico.com...

Maybe expungement of the scam Trump impeachments can be FAST TRACKED!

edit on 10/5/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There's no Speaker and they can't even pass a resolution supporting Israel right now.
I have no words for what's currently happening in the Republican Party in the House of Representatives. It's like watching a collection of poo-flinging monkeys.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I just gave you a star for being Angry consistently.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
November 14, 2023

Speaker Johnson, since you have now "wholeheartedly" endorsed Donald Trump for President, how about expunging those 2 sham impeachments Pelosi and her goons hit him with?

Expunge them before the end of the year. Make it a Christmas Present to the Trump family and the +100 million supporters!
👍 🇺🇸

www.reuters.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join