It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2 Improper Impeachments of President Trump Will Soon Be Reversed and Expunged.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Pretty sure there already is one, and I'd bet it has 'Trump something something...' in it as well, so it comes out even in the end.
edit on 6/26/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Joe Biden keeps saying he knows nothing of Hunters business dealings.

Lets start impeachment proceedings and find out for sure.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The problem now is to not start them too early. We don't want them to switch in someone like Newsom. Any of the republican lineup works for me.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Start with Impeaching Garland.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   
DJT is so so special!

gettr.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   

He did do well in spite of the unbelievable opposition.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Trump is the one guy per generation that has the gumption and the energy to keep fighting with tptb.
Reagan before that, Kennedy / Ike before that. Nixon maybe a little; he was the first president in about 50 years to not cower to the lunatic trans J Edgar Hoover. The story goes that Hoover would have an intro meeting with every new president since he created the FBI. And coolly announce all the dirt he had on them, and demand their loyalty. Nixon was the first to tell him to GTH. Probably was the origins of Watergate.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

There is a time for loose cannons and a time for leadership.

Trump has exposed a lot of the underbelly and focused us on the true internal enemy of the US people and how they achieved it.

His work clearly isn't over, but his personal fight is keeping him from functioning.

Trump doesn't think like an attorney and all he has been up against is lawfare and he doesn't even know HOW to hire attorneys. That hasn't and wont change. DC is too lawyer heavy. That hasn't and won't change.

Its one of the reason I like DeSantis. He understands the game better.

And still is offering BOLD solutions. For example: a blockade on Mexico! Hey, it's creative thinking and shows a willingness to protect the US against invaders. BAMN

Trump is bitching about his own problems.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 04:04 AM
link   

There is a time for loose cannons and a time for leadership.

Trump has exposed a lot of the underbelly and focused us on the true internal enemy of the US people and how they achieved it.

His work clearly isn't over, but his personal fight is keeping him from functioning.

Trump doesn't think like an attorney and all he has been up against is lawfare and he doesn't even know HOW to hire attorneys. That hasn't and wont change. DC is too lawyer heavy. That hasn't and won't change.

Its one of the reason I like DeSantis. He understands the game better.

And still is offering BOLD solutions. For example: a blockade on Mexico! Hey, it's creative thinking and shows a willingness to protect the US against invaders. BAMN

Trump is bitching about his own problems.

Wait, I thought Trump says he hires the best people. Therefore, either he hires the best lawyers as well, or he is full horse dung. And if he is full of horse manure, how can one trust anything he says? Which is it, the best lawyers available or he is a lying sack of poo who can't be taken seriously about anything he says?

He's exposed the underbelly? You mean his own corrupt administration? His claims about Obama's birth certificate? That everybody he has hired and then fired is a loser? Yeah, I know you'll likely bring up the Durham investigation and the issue with several FISA search warrants in that case. Never mind that the investigation was not based on the Steele dossier, but rather information provided by an Australian diplomat in a conversation with a Trump campaign advisor, as well as other circumstantial evidence involving the Trump campaign.

Am not suggesting the US government is without its problems or corruption, but any such issues involving Trump pale in comparison to Trumps own crimes and other actions.

But you are right, the pathological liar and Narcissist in Chief is just bitching about his own problems, and can't let go of the past -- kind of like that Argent song...

As for DeSantis offering bold solutions, amending the US constitution is quite bold, as is invading Mexico and putting a naval blockade on it, which is in effect a declaration of war. Not that I think he would manage to pull off any of these items, they're just red meat meant as bait to pull away the Trump supporters. And if a candidate can't talk about serious policy matters, I and a lot of people can't take that person seriously. But perhaps there is a large segment of America that heartily approves of his eating chocolate pudding with his fingers.

But what do these things have anything to do with the two impeachments against him being improper? Seems attempting to misuse US foreign aid to blackmail a foreign government, and seditious conspiracy are legit reasons for impeachment.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I think Trump genuinely has good intentions for America but he's a bit broken from things that happened in his past. You cant really run a country like a business there's more to politics than economics. No matter his troubles i do hope the truth becomes known because justice is becoming increasingly uncommon in this world today.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mammothtank
I think Trump genuinely has good intentions for America but he's a bit broken from things that happened in his past. You cant really run a country like a business there's more to politics than economics. No matter his troubles i do hope the truth becomes known because justice is becoming increasingly uncommon in this world today.

From listening to his post-Presidential interviews, Donald Trump is ready repeat what he (his team) did for the U.S. economy and world peace, and to also send high-level government criminals to prison, or the firing squad, as applicable.

Former high-level criminals are very afraid that Trump will win in November 2024. They also realize that if they do to him what was done to President Kennedy, the country is finished. Setting up an illegal Democrat victory in Nov 2024 is their best hope/option.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   
LOL

The only place Trump is going is either jail or a retirement home.

Guy is a moron and a waste of oxygen.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DifferentKind

Oh, here's a Biden voter!

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 02:09 AM
link   

wow damn, i've seen a lot on this site, but i think that's the first "Nixon was actually a good guy who got framed"

Gonna have to add some new squares to my ATS bingo card...

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

From listening to his post-Presidential interviews, Donald Trump is ready repeat what he (his team) did for the U.S. economy and world peace, and to also send high-level government criminals to prison, or the firing squad, as applicable.

Former high-level criminals are very afraid that Trump will win in November 2024. They also realize that if they do to him what was done to President Kennedy, the country is finished. Setting up an illegal Democrat victory in Nov 2024 is their best hope/option.

The firing squad? Really? So - according to you - if the Deranged and Desperate One gets back into power he's going to put his perceived political enemies against the wall and have them all shot is he? Like a Third World Dictator? Like Putin in fact? Is that the way that you think that things happen in the USA? Really?
edit on 4-7-2023 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: carewemust

The firing squad? Really? So - according to you - if the Deranged and Desperate One gets bac into power he's going to put his perceived political enemies against the wall and have them all shot is he? Like a Third World Dictator? Like Putin in fact? Is that the way that you think that things happen in the USA? Really?

Haven't you noticed that Trump supporters are anything but respectful of the rule of law and the Bill Rights when it comes to anyone but their cult leader? They claim to be patriotic but seem to be anything but that in the way they deny election results, and continue to support Trump even with all the evidence of his illegal handling classified documents and his fomenting a seditious riot in the capitol to prevent the peaceful transfer of power from him.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   

That's a bit of a jump in logic. One could think Trump is a moron and a waste of oxygen, and still not be excited about the prospects of voting for Sclerotic Joe.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrInquisitive

That's a bit of a jump in logic. One could think Trump is a moron and a waste of oxygen, and still not be excited about the prospects of voting for Sclerotic Joe.

Logic is not something a lot of people on here posses.

Trump is a mouth breathing oxygen thief and Biden is too.

There.

I wouldn't vote for either if I had a gun to my head. Geriatric c#nts probably both sh!t their pants 5 times a day.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Trump is the one guy per generation that has the gumption and the energy to keep fighting with tptb.
Reagan before that, Kennedy / Ike before that. Nixon maybe a little; he was the first president in about 50 years to not cower to the lunatic trans J Edgar Hoover. The story goes that Hoover would have an intro meeting with every new president since he created the FBI. And coolly announce all the dirt he had on them, and demand their loyalty. Nixon was the first to tell him to GTH. Probably was the origins of Watergate.

I too, have come to this conclusion about Watergate.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DifferentKind
LOL

The only place Trump is going is either jail or a retirement home.

Guy is a moron and a waste of oxygen.

Let’s see your resume buddy !
My guess is that Trump is 1000 times more intelligent than you, and probably a better guy in general.
But the feelz, I know.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join