It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa is a mess

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It sort of looks like everywhere will be in a mess soon, in S.A. it is pretty well down to a corrupted system, it is the inevitable result of what a corrupted system develops into. It breaks down slowly at first and then it sort of speeds up. As a big country, I would suggest that S.A. might be a forerunner of what San Fran will steadily turn into, and most probably where the West is generally heading too.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It sort of looks like everywhere will be in a mess soon, in S.A. it is pretty well down to a corrupted system, it is the inevitable result of what a corrupted system develops into. It breaks down slowly at first and then it sort of speeds up. As a big country, I would suggest that S.A. might be a forerunner of what San Fran will steadily turn into, and most probably where the West is generally heading too.

Much of Africa was run by warlords for 1000 years and so that is what SA has turned back into. Society just crumbled down to who has more killers rules...

San Fran can just go to hell...and I hope it does...

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

You mean totally F__ked

Every system to the smallest are infiltrated by corruption.

And its gonna be fixed in 18 months - Mr18 month President

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Africa has also hosted some quite powerful and advanced civilisation.

a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Yes, I remember posting some guys out in the bush, making iron. They had to be advanced at some time to do that. In a day they had smelted enough for some agricultural tools.

edit on 9-6-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Marxism and racism are a horrid combination.

I understand a LOT of whites are fleeing. don't blame them.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

I heard that, too.

Like in South Africa about 50 years ago. Ah, yes; Africa's golden age. Technological development, strong economy, solid education system. Those were the days.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Does this video discuss the new water rules? Shortly, people will only be able to draw so much fresh water if the can show they are allocating enough of it to blacks for use - a quota system. This will obviously destroy farmers and ranchers.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

Like the one that made its power by selling other blacks into slavery? Remember Pelosi atoning for the crimes against blacks by wearing that Ashanti cloth (I believe). So funny ...

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm reminded of something I heard years ago regarding the Middle-east that I'll steal and passphrase here.

Maybe we should stop thinking about it as corruption, incompetence, and violent lawlessness and just call it "their culture."

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
China caused all this crap. It's worldwide too. The Chinese have stolen all our industries. The jobs have gone to China. A breakdown in society especially amongst the youth in all western states is caused by China uprooting our way of industries and transplanting them to China. It's China every time.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
SA did the world's first human heart transplant and had a nuclear arsenal, now they can't even keep the power on. Sadly predictable and while nobody can say apartheid was a good system what has replaced it is no improvement.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
BRICS, BRICS, BRICS!!!!!

BRICS is taking over the world!!!!

This is the NEW WORLD ORDER!!

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I think we don’t have to go to the continent of Africa, to witness the collapse of our society.

We can find enough examples right here.

I think if we spent more time correcting the ills of our country in our own backyards we maybe, just may be, a shining example for other countries.

We live in a country where we had advantages that many in other countries did not have, and look at the mess we made.

I don’t know how we can hold others in this world to such high standards, when we had so much more, yet we have places and people near comparable to those that so many look down on.

We need to work on the telephone pole in our own eye, before criticizing the toothpick in someone else’s.

Just my personal opinion.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Where are all these artist now? Why aren't they helping? Oh yeah, because they are all full of #. I wonder what commie loving org motivated all of these artists into creating this?

I remember what a big deal all of these people made about SA back in the day. Well, did you get what you wanted Bono? Sting? Any of you musicians feel responsible at all? How about all the white farmers and their families murdered by roving gangs of hoodlums that are pracctically sponsered by the SA govt to do so? Do you care about that Sting?

I really believe these days that there will be a special place in hell for western leftist artists.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
Marxism and racism are a horrid combination.

I understand a LOT of whites are fleeing. don't blame them.

The video was suggesting for anyone to leave South Africa if possible. Severe lack of power and 50%+ unemployement leads to heavy crime (which is already happening).

It's not really marxism, but rather extreme corruption. Government doesn't want private electric companies coming in because that would mean less money to steal (as the video stated). It's not like they are just simply communist marxists idealists. All about corruption and power over the people.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
SA did the world's first human heart transplant and had a nuclear arsenal, now they can't even keep the power on. Sadly predictable and while nobody can say apartheid was a good system what has replaced it is no improvement.

from what i have seen,South Africa went from apartheid against blacks, to just reversing it against white people. rather like they want to do in North America.they are not interested in equality, just to be made the ones in charge and take everything away from those they feel might be oppressing them, so they can just reverse things and oppress those they feel oppressed them in turn. more about revenge for perceived issues, than equality at all.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

You are wrong. It really is marxism. Maybe its own sort of marxism, but it really is marxism. It is somewhat similar to the sort preached by the DNC in the USA but without all the gay stuff.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
South Africa was a brutal place with Apartheid, and a brutal place after that way of government was rightfully removed.

I have two anecdotes.

1. A friend visiting SA was advised not to stop at traffic lights due to the chance of carjacking.
2. A nurse I worked with, who was a white SA, left after members of his family were murdered - this was ten years ago.

South Africa is a deeply unpleasant, corrupt and frightening country.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
South Africa was a brutal place with Apartheid, and a brutal place after that way of government was rightfully removed.

I have two anecdotes.

1. A friend visiting SA was advised not to stop at traffic lights due to the chance of carjacking.
2. A nurse I worked with, who was a white SA, left after members of his family were murdered - this was ten years ago.

South Africa is a deeply unpleasant, corrupt and frightening country.

It is hard to grow anything useful in a land that has been salted. It can be done with time, a regular influx of fresh clean water, and a salt tolerant crop.

Low fresh clean water availability, salt sensitive crops, and continual re-salting, will only produce a desert.

I don’t know what I would do if I came from an area where strangers showed up on our land, took over everything, enslaved my people, killed us, tormented us, and then claimed they did not understand why we hated them.

I would hope that I would understand that the past experiences should be learning experiences, and that some things should be warnings of things that should not be repeated. But I guess that would come with time, and trial and errors.

Wait, I live in America.

My bad.

<<   2  3 >>

join