It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence officials say U.S. has retrieved craft of non-human origin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
I’m glad the Whistleblower choose News Nation to come out on……

About NewsNation

NewsNation, a Nexstar Media Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXST) property, is the fastest-growing national cable news network reaching 70 million television households across the United States. Validated by independent watchdog groups, NewsNation is America’s source for engaging and unbiased news, which reflects the full range of perspectives across the country.

👍🏼

👽

Unbiased news?? What manner of witchcraft be this?

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

I’m glad the Whistleblower choose News Nation to come out on……

About NewsNation

NewsNation, a Nexstar Media Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXST) property, is the fastest-growing national cable news network reaching 70 million television households across the United States. Validated by independent watchdog groups, NewsNation is America’s source for engaging and unbiased news, which reflects the full range of perspectives across the country.

👍🏼

👽

Unbiased news?? What manner of witchcraft be this?

I’m thinking News Nation is run by Independent voters…that….other political party 😆

👽

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Hmmmmm……I wonder if it’s possible…..

The Lockheed X-22A Anti-Gravity Fighter Disc

Artist Rendition….

Lockheed has been working in the "black" on a discoid-shaped aircraft. Not only does this aircraft utilise anti-gravitic propulsion, but the discs are believed to be equipped with highly advanced particle beam weaponry.

Lockheed does hold the patents on disc-shaped passenger aicraft, so it is not unreasonable to assume they have also (successfully) investigated the possibility of creating such craft as military platforms.

Who knows how farther along they’ve gotten….

Perhaps we’re just shooting E.T. out of space and the skies…and to earth they fall.

A real life Star Wars.

In our lifetime…no less

Perhaps Space Force isn’t just a flash in the pants after all.

👽

Sort of looks like it must suck so much that they designed in a sarcastic “sad face”.
Maybe the A-10 of the interstellar program.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The whistleblower, David Charles Grusch, 36, a decorated former combat officer in Afghanistan, is a veteran of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO).

He served as the reconnaissance office’s representative to the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force from 2019-2021.

From late 2021 to July 2022, he was the NGA’s co-lead for UAP analysis and its representative to the task force.

David….we believer’s are rooting for you!…….don’t let us down!

Thank You for your Service….

Good Luck 🍀

Hey Lou Elizondo!….your X-Army and X-ATTIP….predecessor to the UAPTF………God damn it! You back up your Comrade, your Brother…..you hear US???

We will loose all respect for you, if you let David die on the vine…..PERIOD! Absolutely….No One Left Behind!

👽
edit on 5-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Per Ralph Blumenthal:

To be clear -- the Washington Post did not pass on our UAP story. Leslie and I took it to the Debrief because we were under growing pressure to publish it very quickly. The Post needed more time and we couldn't wait.

I had read elsewhere it was the NYT, that was not correct

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Just got picked up by New York Sun. archive.is... Still waiting for this to make a splash on CNN - wanna see what reaction that causes.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It’s on….

Ha Ha …..no name of the “Retrieval Program” was given….a farce indeed

What a balloon deflator……it was looking like Lou Elizondo’s coming out party that went bust…..with no hard proof.

This was a joke……no Craft no Aliens….. nada zilch.

And so my wait continues…….

I’d like to see proof before old age succumbs me.

I guess my Alien Head Vodka will have to age some more…..

UFOlogy’s back and forth banter continues….

Crow is a dish….best served cold.

Back to watching old Nazi Haunebu test flights…

Haunebu Test Flight 1939

To be fair…..no telling what David might have revealed to the IG behind closed doors in a classified setting.

👽
edit on 5-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
My feed got cut short. But, what I heard was that this dude hasn't seen any proof of what he's talking about, but knows people who have.

compelling.

Did I miss anything beyond that?

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

It’s on….

What a deflator……it was looking like Lou Elizondo’s coming out party that went bust…..with no hard proof.

This was a joke……no Craft no Aliens….. nada zilch.

And so my wait continues…….

I’d like to see proof before old age succumbs me.

I guess my Alien Head Vodka will have to age some more…..

UFOlogy’s back and forth banter continues….

👽

Shocker! (no, not really)

I'm tellin ya....TTSA all over again with some of these clowns

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Mahogany

Why? We crash all the time for many different factors and this is OUR planet

I think it's folly to think that another race is infallible even if they came from somewhere else

Pretty sure "sht happens" is universal law

If they can get here, in a reasonable amount of time, from light years away, then it's doubtful that they're crashing once they get here. It's a possibility, but the claim of many retrievals over multiple decades -- not likely.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
I just can't believe that the otherworlders would leave behind intact or pieces of wreckage, for us to ponder or re-engineer with; other than landing pod marks or charred-out foo fighter landing zones.

It all sounds like another cooked-up CIA conspiracy, meant to mislead the American public...the likes of the George Adamski kind.

Erno

Have we ever spent the energy to go retrieve the many landers and things we've dropped on planets and moons???

Just playing devils advocate here

Especially if they aren't manned

We're not leaving things behind on inhabited planets or moons, where there is a sentient race that could get a major technological jump.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Have to wonder if our willingness to disclose has anything to do with rising tensions in Russia/China.

I’m no expert on the Russia/Ukraine stuff but have read many times Russia would only nuke if backed into a corner…and that looks like it could at least be a possibility?

If they did decide to blow up everyone they could reach - and all of the sudden a UFO fleet shows up and powers down all their nuke sites…how do you explain to the world what just happened?

With China, if we started a war with them today, I truly believe we would see some bananas stuff from both sides in the military tech dept. Would not be surprised at all if that war was fought with tic-tacs and lasers.

Just speculating, that would answer the “why now?” question. They want to and/or expect to need to use their new tech in the near future on a publicly visible scale.

I’m not one that believes something like this, if not a hoax, gets out unless it was allowed and likely planned.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Sorry I'm just cracking up because I've been on this site for ages and thread after thread about disclosure and how we will never get it and how we wish we could Yada Yada cussing the gov

And now they've made protections for these whistle blowers and people are starting to come out and ATS is almost uniform in their denial that there's any truth to the admission

I almost feel like literally aliens could land during the evening news and most of these people would claim its a hoax

It's like there's no pleasing some people or they just NEED to be contrarian even if they have to flip flop on an issue to do it

Wild

It's not that we're contrarian; we just need some actual evidence. Hearsay claims don't mean squat.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The thing I've noticed about whistleblowers is they tend to disappear rather quickly if the gov. doesn't want the info to come out. In cases where the whistleblower is allowed to keep talking I can't help but wonder if the 'leaks' are part of the plan.

There seems to be a real push to get everyone believing in ET's. My guess is they're going to have to justify dumping billions into a new research organization.

I used to laugh at 'the government is planning a mock alien invasion to bring in a OWO and enslave us all' 20 years ago. Odd times we live in....

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There could ba a very advanced group of beings living here on earth that has technology way above what they have discovered already in science. They could cloak their whole city or even a large island and could repel people from going to that area with frequencies that deter us from coming close. Just like we have developed frequecies that can keep bugs from coming close to our house.

These beings could be an advanced society of humans or human like species too that do not want to put up with crazy humans, but they have to keep an eye on us so we do not destroy the environment which can cause their demise too. If we screw up and start to destroy the world, they may intervene and I think they could take out anything electronic if they desired to. I think the secret government agencies have been collecting their vehicles and using them to advance their top secret technology....I don't think that Humans are actually that smart to invent some of this stuff we are making, we are like monkeys or parrots mostly. Monkey see monkey do. Humans are conditioned to think a certain way, to follow the leaders who program us. Not many people can think out of the box to invent things they cannot even comprehend can exist...thank god for that, could you see how much trouble we would be in if everyone could invent ray guns or could make bombs out of simple things that are almost as powerful as a nuke?

I would like to meet some of these advanced beings, human like or not. It seems like they are not psychotic war mongers like many humans are anyway. I think an advanced civilization could even cloak a planet if they were advanced enough, there could be another planet in this solar system we might not be able to detect too.

These are just possibilities, my belief is that there is just a very advanced race of humans or human like people that don't want to deal with us....we are a dangerous creature who like power and will destroy anything that gets in our way of gaining wealth prestige and power. Most of us are poppers, the ones controling things on this world of humans have conditioned the beliefs of the masses to follow their lead. I understand why any really advanced society would want to stay away from us.

No matter what, this is the hand we were dealt and we have to do the best we can with what we got. I am presently boiling a big pot of bones from the half cow we got to make bone broth to make minestrone and french onion soups out of. We freeze the broth in one quart containers to use when needed. I am working with what I got to survive and to create great tasing foods from natural ingredients...I don't need to build spacecraft, I have no desire to shoot down a flying saucer to get evidence of their existance. They are probably monitoring the internet to see if anyone is intelligent...maybe this post will get me a cooking job on their cloaked city.
My luck they will all be vegans and not want to even talk to me now.

As a person who understands themselves to be a “Forever Man”, I agree with you.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Mahogany

Why? We crash all the time for many different factors and this is OUR planet

I think it's folly to think that another race is infallible even if they came from somewhere else

Pretty sure "sht happens" is universal law

These “crashes” could have happened over millions of years… so perhaps we’re just finding things from antiquity - no current engagement required.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
So many different types of crafts reported different shapes etc.. so that would mean different races of Aliens unless they know each other and have an agreement about Earth they all can not have the same agenda (Not being seen)

I don't think they have recovered squat It's just what they want us to believe in case we see top secret aircraft/water craft and or the fake invasion is on the horizon .

Why do these Craft always crash in remote locations ? Never down Town or into a populated area and are only "Seen" by a handful of people no pictures no nothing because the military is always there in minutes , It's just not possible

Different craft mean different races of ET “species”?

Maybe not.

Consider this… the major super powers of Earth, in current day, are constrained by lots of things. Not the least of which is tools - or tooling - of an assembly line.

To produce enough aircraft to fill an order in a timely manner we need repetition. Thus, an assembly line.

What if that wasn’t the case?

What if we could make 300 variants of craft? All vastly different? You wouldn’t know who’s is who’s.

That’s legit camouflage.

Different types of craft do not inherently mean multiple types of “ETs” if they have worked beyond Earth-human production limitations.

Limitations they very well could have grown past.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

How would one go about "shooting down" a vehicle using (an) "anti-gravity" (field) for propulsion?

Think about it.

Anything (explosive projectiles, for example) encountering the area around such a craft would be immediately deflected due to the effects of gravity being "warped" in the crafts proximity, thus allowing the ship to "fly".

And, since light itself can be "lensed" by a strong gravitational field, even directed energy weapons (DEW's), might prove ineffective.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

But there are witnesses to most of our crashed aircraft a few even have crashed into homes and neighborhoods .

Not buying it

Scale time.

Has one crashed in 50 years?

Maybe so maybe no.

Has one crashed in the last 500,000 years?

Entirely possible.

Start wrapping your mind around all that could happen in 500k years, and this conversation may be different.

Because at 500k years, you’re not even scratching the surface of Earth’s history.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
At the very least, I can say we are living in interesting times.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join