It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence officials say U.S. has retrieved craft of non-human origin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

But there are witnesses to most of our crashed aircraft a few even have crashed into homes and neighborhoods .

Not buying it

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I wonder if this dovetails with this:
www.politico.com...

It's an article by Christopher Mellon in which he makes the following statements:

Since AARO was established, I have referred four witnesses to them who claim to have knowledge of a secret U.S. government program involving the analysis and exploitation of materials recovered from off-world craft. Other sources who, rightly or wrongly do not trust AARO’s leadership, have also contacted me with additional details and information about an alleged secret U.S. government reverse engineering program. Some have supplied information to the intelligence community’s inspector general, others directly to staff of the congressional oversight committees

Seems like the damn is developing some cracks.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What about other governments? It's a BIG PLANET. Any craft recoveries?

If we in fact did recover any unknown craft, it would make sense other countries have as well.

BTW if you have issues accessing the site, apparently it's up and down because the amount of folks checking it out is just a bit too much forthe site to handle
edit on 6/5/2023 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

But there are witnesses to most of our crashed aircraft a few even have crashed into homes and neighborhoods .

Not buying it

Some sure but go look at flight radar amd zoom out at how many flights are going on all over world at any given moment

And then look at how many crashes we actually have and the percentage that ARENT on populated areas

The differences is staggering

If our skies aren't chock full of these things ALL the time like our own aircraft it makes perfect sense

Whose to say if what they're saying is real or not
If you don't buy it fine makes no dif to me

But I find the argument yiu made against it a little intellectually dishonest considering our own aviation history

🤷‍♂️ my two cents

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

originally posted by: carewemust

What about other governments? It's a BIG PLANET. Any craft recoveries?

If we in fact did recover any unknown craft, it would make sense other countries have as well

From everything I've read from these "leakers"

From this sort of stuff to the supposed reddit thread from the guy w liver cancer who use to recover these things

They all say that most govs have found these downed craft at some level or another

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hmmmmm……I wonder if it’s possible…..

The Lockheed X-22A Anti-Gravity Fighter Disc

Artist Rendition….

Lockheed has been working in the "black" on a discoid-shaped aircraft. Not only does this aircraft utilise anti-gravitic propulsion, but the discs are believed to be equipped with highly advanced particle beam weaponry.

Lockheed does hold the patents on disc-shaped passenger aicraft, so it is not unreasonable to assume they have also (successfully) investigated the possibility of creating such craft as military platforms.

Who knows how farther along they’ve gotten….

Perhaps we’re just shooting E.T. out of space and the skies…and to earth they fall.

A real life Star Wars.

In our lifetime…no less

Perhaps Space Force isn’t just a flash in the pants after all.

👽
edit on 5-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Back in the Roswell days .

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I just can't believe that the otherworlders would leave behind intact or pieces of wreckage, for us to ponder or re-engineer with; other than landing pod marks or charred-out foo fighter landing zones.

It all sounds like another cooked-up CIA conspiracy, meant to mislead the American public...the likes of the George Adamski kind.

Erno
edit on 5-6-2023 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
I just can't believe that the otherworlders would leave behind intact or pieces of wreckage, for us to ponder or re-engineer with; other than landing pod marks or charred-out foo fighter landing zones.

It all sounds like another cooked-up CIA conspiracy, meant to mislead the American public...the likes of the George Adamski kind.

Erno

Have we ever spent the energy to go retrieve the many landers and things we've dropped on planets and moons???

Just playing devils advocate here

Especially if they aren't manned

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Erno

Have we ever spent the energy to go retrieve the many landers and things we've dropped on planets and moons???

To be fair that's apples and oranges -- The planets we drop things on are uninhabited and the "Tech" certainly wouldn't change or benefit any Alien species even if they stumbled across a defunct rover .

The UFO's on the other hand go out of the way to remain unseen and know the planet has the ability to exploit their tech and as many "Aliens" that are supposedly on out planet they certainly would want to recover Tech and crew . Even the it's us time travel theory we would want to recover said tech to keep from changing any timelines .

It's just government propaganda .

Don't get me wrong I believe they are out there but just not here in the numbers reported .
edit on 5-6-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Erno

I mean...that the otherworlders would have some kind of "Prime Directive" (Star Trek) of sorts --- Don't ya think?

Granted...the otherworlders have clued us in as to their existence on our planet, by leaving behind visible traces of sightings, landings and whatnot --- But to leave behind crashed starship wreckage?

Homie don't think so...

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

There are 8 or 9 different types of aliens. I call them something else though.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Till they provide actual material or objects for ordinary people to touch it's just noise. They can say or allude to what they want but till that time!!!!!!

Even then. It could be part of the secret space program. I tend to think that they are playing us as the noobs we are.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Have we ever spent the energy to go retrieve the many landers and things we've dropped on planets and moons??

Humans haven't got the capability to recover anything that's been landed anywhere.

We can't even recover all the bloody space junk that's floating around.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I wonder if this dovetails with this:
www.politico.com...

It's an article by Christopher Mellon in which he makes the following statements:

Since AARO was established, I have referred four witnesses to them who claim to have knowledge of a secret U.S. government program involving the analysis and exploitation of materials recovered from off-world craft. Other sources who, rightly or wrongly do not trust AARO’s leadership, have also contacted me with additional details and information about an alleged secret U.S. government reverse engineering program. Some have supplied information to the intelligence community’s inspector general, others directly to staff of the congressional oversight committees

Seems like the damn is developing some cracks.

We can’t even do anything about the FBI or IRS cheating their asses off, with whistleblowers hanging from the chandeliers.
How do we fight the deepest, darkest, densest web of spooks ever created ? These guys own and invented all the dirty tricks and intimidation. Every technical system. Every weapon.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Perhaps but I think it's a mistake to assign human ways of thinking and operation to something that appears not to be

I know that's hard to do because it's the only thing we can go off of

I also think think people are too afraid that this could actually be true and the thought of there being another intelligence directly involved here.....on out planet even semi regularly , really messes w their sense of how they see reality and they don't want to accept it

Especially now that thr possibility is it's real and not some thought experiment or post to hypothesize about in the Internet

So they make up every reason in the world that it "can't be"
edit on 6/5/2023 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Sorry I'm just cracking up because I've been on this site for ages and thread after thread about disclosure and how we will never get it and how we wish we could Yada Yada cussing the gov

And now they've made protections for these whistle blowers and people are starting to come out and ATS is almost uniform in their denial that there's any truth to the admission

I almost feel like literally aliens could land during the evening news and most of these people would claim its a hoax

It's like there's no pleasing some people or they just NEED to be contrarian even if they have to flip flop on an issue to do it

Wild

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Here’s News Nation provider choice’s for you Streamers….

News Nation Streaming Provider’s

Click ….Find out how to watch NewsNation

The interview is at 6pm eastern, 3pm pacific

Otherwise look at the normal channel listing’s for your home TV’s

👽
edit on 5-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Think about what you just said .... In this day and time you can't trust Video Pictures or even evidence produced by Government or civilian alike . You cant even tell if the song you are listening to is even the singer and not AI . So yeah If a UFO landed on a News crew and Aliens got out and said "We come In peace" There's no trusting the media or the government 's Hollywood production's

With Today's tech I could post a video of you or anyone else making pottery and it would be believable I don't even know if I would trust a warm body unless it talked to me in person .

Crazy World we live in .
edit on 5-6-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I’m glad the Whistleblower choose News Nation to come out on……

About NewsNation

NewsNation, a Nexstar Media Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXST) property, is the fastest-growing national cable news network reaching 70 million television households across the United States. Validated by independent watchdog groups, NewsNation is America’s source for engaging and unbiased news, which reflects the full range of perspectives across the country.

👍🏼

👽

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join