It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence officials say U.S. has retrieved craft of non-human origin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This article by Leslie Keane and Ralph Blumenthal was supposedly the one we heard the NYT was going to print, but for whatever reason it ended up in The Debrief. I've heard Leslie Kean say that in the NYT they must have the source and the back-up to corroborate that source for it to go to print.
As they only have the source it may be that NYT wouldnt print without a second source to corroborate.

A whistleblower says

The recoveries of partial fragments through and up to intact vehicles have been made for decades through the present day by the government, its allies, and defense contractors. Analysis has determined that the objects retrieved are “of exotic origin (non-human intelligence, whether extraterrestrial or unknown origin) based on the vehicle morphologies and material science testing and the possession of unique atomic arrangements and radiological signatures

Here's the whole story:
thedebrief.org...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 5/6/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde
Till they provide actual material or objects for ordinary people to touch it's just noise. They can say or allude to what they want but till that time!!!!!!

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Till they provide actual material or objects for ordinary people to touch it's just noise. They can say or allude to what they want but till that time!!!!!!

I respectfully disagree. Even if its noise its very much needed because its inspring whistleblowers to come forward.

The intellingence community have for far too long had a self justified attitude and needs to be toned down and put in place.

Its been an odd world, where those on public pay seems to think we exist for them and not the other way around.

Anyone working for the NSA, NSIC or whatever... are working for the average American. The public is their boss. And they should learn some respect for the public.
If not... it has to be forced upon them.
edit on 5/6/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

This is false flag fodder for those who emphasize the theory rather than the conspiracy.
And I do love me some theoretical consumption provided by the actual alien overlords.
Yum. The sky is falling. Invade me harder.

I get better deets from a Gaia Subscription and United Nations publications disguised as The Asylum Studios productions.

"I said across her nose, not up it!" - Shilly humans.

edit on 652323 by BeNotAfraid because: David Wilcock

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Imo….worth re-posting from another thread….

But some insiders are now willing to take the risk of coming forward for the first time with knowledge of these recovery programs.

a reply to: Jukiodone

Eggcellent!

The dam of information is cracking and leaking…….I can’t wait for the dam to bust and the government can no longer patch it!

We need insiders to spill the beans about any beings…

Perhaps they’ll be some small measure of vindication for folks like these……

(The above ad free vid is classic imo…….it’s approximately 6hrs long. You can binge all, or break it up to one or two hour segments……stay hydrated and you’ll need any form of caffeine…..I.e. coffee, energy drinks etc…it’s worth the entire viewing….imo)

👽
edit on 5-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
There could ba a very advanced group of beings living here on earth that has technology way above what they have discovered already in science. They could cloak their whole city or even a large island and could repel people from going to that area with frequencies that deter us from coming close. Just like we have developed frequecies that can keep bugs from coming close to our house.

These beings could be an advanced society of humans or human like species too that do not want to put up with crazy humans, but they have to keep an eye on us so we do not destroy the environment which can cause their demise too. If we screw up and start to destroy the world, they may intervene and I think they could take out anything electronic if they desired to. I think the secret government agencies have been collecting their vehicles and using them to advance their top secret technology....I don't think that Humans are actually that smart to invent some of this stuff we are making, we are like monkeys or parrots mostly. Monkey see monkey do. Humans are conditioned to think a certain way, to follow the leaders who program us. Not many people can think out of the box to invent things they cannot even comprehend can exist...thank god for that, could you see how much trouble we would be in if everyone could invent ray guns or could make bombs out of simple things that are almost as powerful as a nuke?

I would like to meet some of these advanced beings, human like or not. It seems like they are not psychotic war mongers like many humans are anyway. I think an advanced civilization could even cloak a planet if they were advanced enough, there could be another planet in this solar system we might not be able to detect too.

These are just possibilities, my belief is that there is just a very advanced race of humans or human like people that don't want to deal with us....we are a dangerous creature who like power and will destroy anything that gets in our way of gaining wealth prestige and power. Most of us are poppers, the ones controling things on this world of humans have conditioned the beliefs of the masses to follow their lead. I understand why any really advanced society would want to stay away from us.

No matter what, this is the hand we were dealt and we have to do the best we can with what we got. I am presently boiling a big pot of bones from the half cow we got to make bone broth to make minestrone and french onion soups out of. We freeze the broth in one quart containers to use when needed. I am working with what I got to survive and to create great tasing foods from natural ingredients...I don't need to build spacecraft, I have no desire to shoot down a flying saucer to get evidence of their existance. They are probably monitoring the internet to see if anyone is intelligent...maybe this post will get me a cooking job on their cloaked city.
My luck they will all be vegans and not want to even talk to me now.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
From the UFO retrieval Whistleblower on news nation with more to come tonight…..

News Nation UFO Whistleblower

👽

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'll take, Things That We Know Already, for $200 Alex.

BTW. The website isn't working.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

It’s hosted on Twitter….no account needed. Just click on the two women in the news room. I’m having no trouble viewing it.

👽

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'm not getting too excited about this (yet)

Leslie Kean is starting to look like another charlatan in the UFO circles. She got her 15 seconds when the UAP vids broke and she's been trying to stay relevant ever since.

My 3c

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

It's coming up as a blank overlay for me.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

What about other governments? It's a BIG PLANET. Any craft recoveries?

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I would understand collaboration, secret alliances, exchange of craft or science, however one sided that exchange would be; but multiple crashed interstellar craft? Over decades?

Why? Why are they crashing? And why do they keep crashing? Have they been continually crashing for all these decades? All over the world? Are they just seeding interstellar technology to all countries over the world?

So, some interstellar race can come here, maybe have been here all along (and have gotten used to the planet and its quirks), or they can travel here, perhaps in the matter of months or years, but they can't use decades to update their craft and stop crashing.

It just sounds so phony. I believe we are not alone, and I believe we may be in touch, but anything past the first couple of crashes, whenever in history they happened, is not their craft. It's not them crashing. It's not logical. Any crashes after that first is us.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Don’t know what to tell you….

Other than when I click on the link I posted above in this thread….I get this….

All I do is click on the picture shown on Twitter and it starts to play into the next segment that the newscaster talks about the whistleblower and a much fuller segment later tonight.

👽

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Why? We crash all the time for many different factors and this is OUR planet

I think it's folly to think that another race is infallible even if they came from somewhere else

Pretty sure "sht happens" is universal law
edit on 6/5/2023 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

It's been "slashdotted." Too much traffic.

* Slashdotted (v) A site that has been slashdotted has been overwhelmed with visitors to the point that it is overwhelmed and goes down for a period of time.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I can almost bet that the Whistleblower will be under the magnifying glass of scrutiny by those who will watch the exclusive interview on News Nation tonight at 6pm Eastern.

If he’s a fraud….then shame on him…..but if what he says inspires more Whistleblowers out of the woodwork then so be it.

👽

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So many different types of crafts reported different shapes etc.. so that would mean different races of Aliens unless they know each other and have an agreement about Earth they all can not have the same agenda (Not being seen)

I don't think they have recovered squat It's just what they want us to believe in case we see top secret aircraft/water craft and or the fake invasion is on the horizon .

Why do these Craft always crash in remote locations ? Never down Town or into a populated area and are only "Seen" by a handful of people no pictures no nothing because the military is always there in minutes , It's just not possible
edit on 5-6-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

1. We have many different styles of craft and were one species so.....that doesn't mean there are many different types of "aliens"

2. Most our our crashes don't land in cities either unless they're coming in to a landing strip or taking off.....it's a big planet

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Here’s dialogue from the Twitter feed….

Newscaster: ...claims from a military whistleblower published this morning alleging a secret UFO retrieval program within the U.S. government.

Interviewer: When you say crash retrieval, what do you mean?

Whistleblower: These are retrieving non-human origin technical vehicles, you know, call it spacecraft if you will. That's probably not the right parlance, but no kidding, non-human, exotic origin vehicles that have either landed or crashed.

Interviewer: We have spacecraft from another species.

Whistleblower: We do, yeah.

Interviewer: How many?

Whistleblower: Quite a number.

Newscaster: All right, pique your interest, tune in for the full report tonight on Elizabeth Vargas Reports, why that whistleblower says his claims are credible, plus you'll hear from the journalist broke the story this morning. That exclusive interview only on News Nation starting tonight, 6 p.m. Eastern.

I actually hope it’s not smoke and mirrors…..it will give me an excuse to crack open my Alien head Out Of Space Vodka!….once I actually see a craft, crashed or not…and a possible occupant(s) alive or dead.

👽

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join