It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will you vote in the next presidential elections?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1
For those of you who say you're done voting, the powers that be have won.

No, they have not. There are plenty of ways and means to fight the corruption other than voting. And when voting means nothing (because someone else is deciding "who" you voted for one way or another) then it's just an exercise in futility... and ego, pretending that your vote is important or valuable. It's not.

You don't understand that is part of what they want.

Please. We keep voting, they keep changing votes (and manufacturing votes), and they keep winning.

Hypothetically speaking, if no one -- NO ONE -- showed up to vote... then they have no votes to change or fabricate, no one can win, and THEN they MUST address the big fat elephant in the voting booth.

They want you to lose faith in voting.

They don't care. As long as some folks keep playing the game, they can keep playing their game.

Apathy is no excuse. In fact apathy is what put us where we are currently at.

Please. Righteous outrage and principled refusal is not apathy. Just as voting is not the only way to fight corruption.

I don't have much faith in our elections either, but I'll be damned if I surrender any of my rights.

Our rights go both ways. We have the right to say "yes" to voting and we have the right to say "no" to voting. Especially when saying "yes" empowers all the wrong people, and that's exactly where we are today.

Especially to a group of Marxists.

People quit cutting off your noses to spite the face!

Marxists schmarxists. Tyrants come in all flavors, slap all kinds of labels on themselves (including "Republican" and "Democrat"), and perform all kinds of virtue-signalling to fool the masses. I'm not inclined to support any of them.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I am Afraid that we have a Permanent Stain in the White House
that Can't be Removed.
On the other hand i will Vote for Anyone that can make sense of all this Mess
we are in.
a reply to: linda72

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'll cast my 2024 presidential vote for a Republican.

And then cast my remaining two 2024 presidential votes for a Democrat.

I'll vote 3 times this election.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I'll just burn my vote on whatever libertarian they dangle out there, like I always do. I probably won't ever vote republican or Democrat (president) for the rest of my life. Local and state elections I vote all over the place.

Libertarian as well and from this thread, indication is...GOP has ATS locked in and it looks like thin the herd operation has begun.

edit on 24-5-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Considering all that has happened in the last 2 1/2 years I'll be surprised if there is an election....more likely martial law and the great reset almost complete . If there is one, I'd vote for whoever the dems hate the most and watch them cheat their way to another record breaking victory.......

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

Tons of people don't vote FOR a candidate. They vote AGAINST the worst choice.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I like a Scott/DeSantis or DeSantis/Scott ticket myself. I will support Trump if he is the nominee, as my only problem with him is his personality. I have way more problems with Biden, beyond personality.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Libertarian as well and from this thread, indication is...GOP has ATS locked in and it looks like thin the herd operation has begun.

*shocked face*

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Desantis and Biden have the same approval numbers.

Depending on who and where you poll.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Whoever dominion changes my vote to!!!

No I don’t have any faith in our election process anymore.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Why are asking this now? There is a lot of race to be run. Who I might favor today might not even be available as an option on election day.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Mayor McCheese.

That's a California answer, any presidential vote not Democrat falls past an event horizon and is transported to an alternate universe where it is still the 80's. Our polls close at 8:00 and are called for the democrat at 8:01.

edit on 24-5-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I mean...

My dream ticket right now would be a Warren/Yang ticket.

But that wont happen. If the final ticket is Biden/Harris then im voting Biden/Harris. If there's primary competition thought..

I know Yang isn't a Dem anymore officially, but I support him. I also think Elizabeth Warren is brilliant.

On the other side of the aisle, I could support a non Trump candidate. I could see myself supporting a fiscal conservative but socially liberal candidate from the right, but the only ones that seem to get any publicity are the loud mouth alt right wingers.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: Threadbare
Tons of people don't vote FOR a candidate. They vote AGAINST the worst choice.

That's true but every once in a while, the lesser of two evils is actually someone that wants to get things done for the good of everyone in the country. We had that in 2017-2020 but the blind hate for him is so fierce and downright sick that the opposition gave up their integrity to prevent Trump (by any means necessary) from being president. Personally, I think Donald Trump is a bully and a loudmouth but I'd definitely let him lead the country. I'm still looking to see what makes DeSantis tick and I'm not counting him out yet.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Trump

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I don't think there will be an election.

It's OK WiB, the probably hasn't been a real,
undoctored election since Eisenhower's.

Unfortunately the Great Reset is far from the Fix.
[hums The Deception]
edit on 24-5-2023 by derfreebie because: Brackets from Home Doofis

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Why are asking this now? There is a lot of race to be run. Who I might favor today might not even be available as an option on election day.

there are lots already filed, im skipping this cycle due to family AND medical issues

no better time to start studying than present
2024 presidential candidates

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Anyone else is better than the STUPID CORRUPT PEDO GROOMERS IN CHARGE!

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Too early to say.
Not one good option at the moment.
Biden and Trump are too old.
Check again in a few months maybe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join