It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will you vote in the next presidential elections?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Just a simple question and who do you think is the best candidate?

The next presidential elections will be held on Tuesday the 5th of November 2024 and the race is really interesting given everything going on the last three years or so. The war in Ukraine-inflation and unemployment-massive spike in food prices-culture wars.

Found this article

www.politico.com...

ELECTIONS

DeSantis sees a path to the White House — 240 characters at a time
Florida’s 44-year-old governor’s entry into the race will immediately shake up a Republican primary that has been dominated by former President Donald Trump.

Most politicians will tell you that Twitter isn't actually real life. Ron DeSantis is making a big bet that it is.

On every red-meat, internet-fueled controversy of the day — from Bud Light to Critical Race Theory to gas stoves — few Republican politicians have ever been as plugged in online. If he announces his run for president in a Twitter Spaces session with Elon Musk on Wednesday as planned, he is indicating his 2024 campaign will be waged as much there as in the town halls of Iowa or on cable TV.

Personally my favorite candidate is Ron DeSantis and I wish he is nominated by the republican party in a year from now.
edit on 24-5-2023 by linda72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: linda72

I won't have a horse in that race but as far as I can tell its the same option we have;

None of the Above

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Probably the same person I voted for in the last election. No one. There are no good options.

+13 more 
posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   
My first choice is Donald Trump.
2nd is Ron DeSantis.
3rd is whatever Republican gets nominated.

I don't know a single Democrat I would support.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The swamp is deep and wide! I don't know if we could have a fair election unless we go back to paper ballots. My area went to paper in the last 2 elections, which makes me feel a little better about it. With all the problems with electronic voting machines being manipulated, I just don't know. I would like to see Trump get another 4 years to try to clean this mess up a bit, but the powers that be most likely will make that call.a reply to: linda72

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

I think DeSantis will make a great president.

But that's my opinion and preference.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

So republican all the way!

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I may not vote at all now that I know just how dirty and dysfunctional our election process is -- thanks to the Kari Lake trials and numerous other recent events. Voting would simply legitimize and sanitize a corrupt process, and I'm not inclined to do so. It would also be a waste of time and energy.

Maybe someone will do something to change my mind. I'm encouraged by our Senate's recent banning of our foreign-made electronic voting machines. Maybe more of that kind of thing will give me reason to vote.

But as of now, my only vote is a silent vote of no confidence.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   
www.nbcnews.com...

Ron DeSantis will lunch his presidential campaign together with Elon Musk.

+5 more 
posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   
To loosely quote DBCowboy :

"I'd vote for a soiled diaper duct taped to a dead skunk before I'll vote for a Democrat "

My sentiments exactly.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I'm reluctant to vote anymore. It doesn't matter who gets in office, our political system is broken. Republican or Democrat, their only underlying goal is to expand their fortune and power for themselves and their friends. We need to have a major reset on the way we do things. Most importantly, we need to get the money out of politics. Good luck.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Since Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are clearly morons, I will definitely vote for which ever Republican wins the nomination. I would prefer DeSantis with perhaps Tulsi Gabbard or Tucker Carlson as VP. If I’m stuck with Trump, I’ll vote for him, reluctantly. I think Trump would do a good job, but it’s time for some new blood.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
There will not be an election in 2024. World War 3 will have officially begun that summer and our geriatric President and *SNIP* Harris will declare martial law after they postpone the November elections. You heard it here first. Peace be with you. a reply to: linda72

Mod Note:
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

edit on 5.24.2023 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I simply cannot in good conscience vote for a democrat. After seeing the absolutely mindbogglingly ridiculous things they do, say, and support, it is impossible for me to vote for one. I just cant do it. They are so bad that I would vote for any opponent, even one I don't particularly care for, knowing that it is still better than having a democrat in that office again.

I would like to see a Trump/DeSantis ticket. I think that would appeal greatly to the true conservatives and probably get a good portion of the fence sitters as well. Of course that announcement will have rabid left heads exploding. But that is one of the things that makes it a good ticket.

Regardless of who is on the republican ticket, one thing we absolutely must do is immediately swarm any district that even looks like its up to no good. And we should have a strong presence right from the start at all the typical players in that game as well. When numbers start changing randomly and doors get closed at odd hours - we should be there with a team of people watching every single thing that happens until the count is finalized and submitted.

No more middle of the night discoveries of lost ballots!!!

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I don't think there will be an election.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

I'm with the bunch that insists GWOT is when world war three was "official".

a reply to: everyone else

Oh, politicians who hump demons are liars, which is why I vote Christ.

DeSantis made 1A a crime in Florida from an altar in Israel. Don't be a cultist.
Musk is still sporting trans-demon, trans-human armor. Don't be a trance drone.
Trump has equal access to the Founding Documents of the United States as you. Repent.

#DiscernmentOfSpirits

edit on 5242323 by BeNotAfraid because: sorry Taco dude

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I will vote. No one too polarizing, adult behavior required, probably Republican. I like Tim Scott but I'm not committing this early. The American political system is not a finished product by design. By putting the power with the people there is always going to be a push to make governing easier. For the public good. What often looks like turmoil is our process.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I always take a good look at the ballot, if you do some research before the election, you will find a lot of candidates that are not allowed to be put on the ballot because of the 2 party rules, but can still voted on by write in. Independents (no not the party) are usually my go to as I refuse to vote for more of the same from Dem or GOP, but I will ALWAYS VOTE.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Check their voting record.

How much of what they voted for and/or against do you agree with?

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Not sure how I feel about Desantis, and not a fan of Trump (but he'd be 1000X better for our country than any of the deranged mainstream democrats) - although I did vote Trump in 2020 and could consider again.

RFK JR is also a possibility, but as I said, it seems all of the mainstream democrats are deranged and since RFK actually sounds reasonable I doubt he will get far enough.

So in the end, probably a Republican but time will tell.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join