It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch Habituation Site Discovered, Investigators on Scene in Eastern Missouri:

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Holden, MO is not Eastern Missouri. In fact it’s pretty close to KC, the Western side of the state. Living on an acre lot with all my neighbors also on acre lots, I can’t imagine one of us not catching a Squatch on our outdoor cameras at some point. Everyone has cameras today. We have four outside. reply to: KSDakar01

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: angelofmercy
You're just saying that to cover for the Sasquatch! Carol said they are all over the place. On a podcast. She sounds credible 🤣

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I would absolutely love to catch a cutie Squatch on one of my four outdoor cams. It would be epic. Sadly all we ever get is raccoons, fox, turkeys, possum, squirrels and coyotes! In all seriousness, I grew up in rural IL surrounded by woods and fields.My uncle who was in law enforcement told me he had seen a Squatch out in some dark, mysterious woods. He also shared there were plenty of reports of sightings. I would be absolutely elated if there was irrefutable proof! a reply to: vance

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: Violater1

I hate when people call for threads for "THE HOAX BIN"

Trying to tell the mods how to do their job huh?

Yep, I'm that guy.
Several of us here have been around a while and get a feeling when our BS meters start going off.
edit on v442023Saturdaypm31America/ChicagoSat, 20 May 2023 13:44:04 -05001 by Violater1 because: spelling

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

They need to send in the AIMS team from Mountain Monsters, and get 'er done!

At least we'll get some entertainment out of it, even if their trap doesn't catch anything (as usual).

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator

At least we'll get some entertainment out of it, even if their trap doesn't catch anything (as usual).

LMAO! Mountain Monsters is so ridiculously entertaining. I am hoping some new episodes come out.

Back to the thread, bigfoot is a fun idea to believe in, that said, someone would have shot one, one would have been hit by a truck, something by now if bigfoot existed. I would like to think if i saw one out in the wood, i would take the shot. Its worth it to prove they exist.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MatteBlak

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator

LMAO! Mountain Monsters is so ridiculously entertaining. I am hoping some new episodes come out.

Back to the thread, bigfoot is a fun idea to believe in, that said, someone would have shot one, one would have been hit by a truck, something by now if bigfoot existed. I would like to think if i saw one out in the wood, i would take the shot. Its worth it to prove they exist.

50 of them would materialize from their dimension or super-cave, and play volleyball and soccer with your carcass.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Lol yeah... Ah, take it up with the U.S. Army (Corps of Engineers) and the rest of Uncle Sam's Alphabet Soup Drones on why it is a crime to search for "Wookies". Or, ask Bobo. As for me and my hizzy, #SaveTheSquatch!

#BigfootBiggerHeart

No really. Did the Regime steal that County yet?

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
THE op HASN'T RETURNED WITH any UPDATES.
MODS, PLEASE PLACE IN hoax BIN.

It’s the rarely sited “Karenfoot” !!

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I could only hope to go out in such an amazing way...

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllAnIllusion

originally posted by: Notabot12345666
a reply to: PorkChop96

I’ve seen signs on military bases that warn not kill Sasquatches. I don’t know why the military would waste our money on a joke sign, but who knows. I really would expect some remains to show up at some point.

No, those signs relate to Wookies not BigFoot ... Wookies may be found around military bases that host facilities for aliens and their transportation devices.

There was a time when I would know this is a joke. Now I’m not so sure.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Yet again a poster with promising material real or otherwise has been scared/ run / slagged off the site.

Im beginning to believe what ive read about ATS lately. In threads here, im not going looking yiz have probably read them yourselves.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Yet again a poster with promising material real or otherwise has been scared/ run / slagged off the site.

Im beginning to believe what ive read about ATS lately. In threads here, im not going looking yiz have probably read them yourselves.

If you've got thin skin BF prolly isn't for you. The OP was questioned but not particularly "slagged".
The OP apparently didn't consider their info would be followed up on for it's veracity.
Due dilligence for clarification is actually a normal response. Jeez!!! I don't even buy tires without backround & info much less BF stuff!! LOL!!!

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm.........no one has good photos or a body.........5 acres is less than the size of 4 football fields, the playing area not an entire stadium.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ullinson
Not sure about all this Missouri stuff.

I’ve always heard they’re more plentiful in Sasquatchewan.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Dad-Joke....mic drop!
Priceless!!

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Thats not a big area to cover or search in my opinion

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join