It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch Habituation Site Discovered, Investigators on Scene in Eastern Missouri:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68
Look at Jane Goodall, Steve Irwin, David Attenborough, George Schaller and Archie Carr. All worked for the good of the creatures they studied and brought invaluable information to the public.

I'm all for most of the names on that list especially Steve "Crikey!" Irwin ...

But Jane Goodall! Not exactly a good guide to human behaviour, and much of primate research could be considered to be morally questionable.

She's also a significant protagonist in the depopulation agenda and has been for decades. She'd probably prefer to have the population of Missouri eradicated and move there herself to personally 'study' the foot family.

Jane Goodall Says Human Population Growth is to Blame

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Nobody needs to prove BF exist in 2023.
There is more than enough evidence already that indicates they exist.
NOBODY needs to protect BF. They've been doing just fine since way before our families got to this continent.

a reply to: charlyv
Why shouldn't we be allowed to search for them? Most people really just want to learn about these creatures, not harm them. You will always have the few who want nothing but to have that trophy, but why forbid the rest of us from wanting to find them to research?
Most people have no clue, so NO ill prepared, ill informed, ill trained in the methods & diciplines of "research" pretty much have no business anywhere near a BF. The "Treadwell-ing" really needs to stop asap. With all due respect Charlyv
how well trained in military strategy are you?

If you're seeing a BF or hearing a BF guarenteed you've already been flanked by several more. You will not be getting airflighted out of the situation. You will not have all your faculities to make snap decisions or even think rationally.
In the moment you will be as helpless as a possum in headlights. Researching live subjects implies that you not have you only found them once in their habitat, but can FIND THEM EVERY TIME.

The difference between most people and researchers like Jane Goodall is she went to school for this, she has 100's of hours of fieldwork, hundreds of hours properly logging evidence, peer reviewed papers detailing her findings.
99.9 percent of us regular joes are completely NOT Qualified to research squat. Me included.

What is referenced as "Research" in the BF field is actually just a form of Eco-Tourism.
You have a PM

Not picking on you. All of this applies to most of us. Your post just gave me a way to address the practical questions that we "should" take into account.

Not being rude, but can we first agree on what “exist” means? Meme characters like slender man may “exist” in some part of our collective conscious, but not in the physical world- with a body that a hunter could shoot and kill and have studied. I’d personally like to work with the physical world not the meme understanding of what “exists”

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

It leaves tracks, scat, broken vegatation so obviously it's a physical creature.
It's vocals have been recorded & witnessed in person. Recordings are one category, witnessed creature making the noise also a separate category.

Broken & manipulated vegetation is also a separate category from Stick structures, Blinds.
Like you I don't deal in hypotheticals.

Would I prefer a independently acquired body? Sure!!
I'm anti-hunting them, however still waiting on a logging truck or train accident.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
agreed. a reply to: Caver78

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Your other thread got closed. I ain't typing all this again, so copy paste. It's pertinent.

Wait, I just reread this OP. You are basing your 'instigation' on one of the many 'Bigfoot podcasts' that invite anybody in the world, to contact them and tell their 'sighting' stories? I've listened to literally thousands of these- for entertainment, as they should be taken. Some are better story tellers than others, but my gawd man, read the comments when they are shared, a lot of these podcasts listeners actually believe these encounter stories because, wait for it, "the 'witness SOUNDS credible"!!! Read that again. Don't put so much effort in trying to 'investigate' and absolutely None of your money. And that particular podcast you mentioned features "two time eyewitness and 40 year researcher" Will Jevings, lol so? Sounds like he's the "2 time world champion squatcher". GTFOH
Really, just listen to the show, fall asleep and then start your day. Carol is probably listening to a screech owl habitation and letting her imagine run away. Likely from listening to 'Bigfoot podcasts' were everyone learns what they need to make their own stories

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is a nothingburger it seems. The OP can prove me wrong with a photo of the bigfeets

a reply to: vance

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
THE op HASN'T RETURNED WITH any UPDATES.
MODS, PLEASE PLACE IN hoax BIN.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
Yeah I concur, listening to a podcast with the only vetting for witnesses is 'he, or she sounds credible', does not make the OP an investigative journalist researching the phenomenon. Hoax

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I hate when people call for threads for "THE HOAX BIN"

Trying to tell the mods how to do their job huh?

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78 broken branches is your conclusive proof? Hoaxers admit to faking tracks. How is the scat you mention proven to be of an undiscovered species, and specifically known to be big foot?

You’ve got a belief you hold, not a fact- try and see the difference.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
We have 5G and phones capable of Live Stream.

Trust me, there are people who will yeet themselves into that, "Habituation" and Leroy Jenkins the place.

Also, you need to provide links.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Fair enough.
Keyboard skeptics are just as much fun as keyboard BF researchers.
Cheers!

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

They didn't put the OP's other thread in the HOAX bin, they put it in LOL-Ludicrous Online Lies:

Flat Earth and the Globe Conspiracy with David Weiss

originally posted by: ITSALIVE
a reply to: Caver78 broken branches is your conclusive proof? Hoaxers admit to faking tracks. How is the scat you mention proven to be of an undiscovered species, and specifically known to be big foot?

They did actually find a body, and that's a fact.

Bigfoot hoax ends badly: Montana jokester hit, killed by car

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the human news nightly? ABC news? We have 1.5 mass shootings in the USA daily. We are as a species insane and violent. I am sure this elusive hominid ape human like creature knows it. They do a great job of staying away from us! They do get hungry, and can’t show up at the local grocery store so they eat farm animals directly off the farm.

I don’t believe in shooting one. They deserve to live life in peace. I am sure on the Sunday after Thanksgiving during a traffic standstill on a highway a person sitting in the passenger seat on the highway will see a black creature in the gray treed woods pretending to be a six to seven foot stump, freezing in place next to a creek. It just walked out from a large man sized culvert pipe under the highway in North Carolina and the Virginia area boarder. In the middle of nowhere, miles from everywhere. The black tall thin object was not expecting a traffic standstill of cars and trucks filled with people and guns. The passenger could not see so well being over fifty and wished they had binoculars. Thoughts of Not feeling afraid and wanting to know more were pressing, but the passenger did not want any harm to come to the animal or themselves. If the passenger left the car the driver would be upset and angry and all the other people with their guns in their cars might start shootings at the object and the passenger approaching it… The moment passed and traffic moved forward the moment never was resolved. What was it? Black 6’3” thin looked like it’s arms were against its body. All the trees were gray. There was no snapped off tree top laying on the ground. The head looked pointed. It was an unusual moment indeed. The moral question is why are people so violent and angry? Not why do the animals hide.
edit on 19-5-2023 by frugal because: Sp

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: frugal
What was it? Black 6’3” thin looked like it’s arms were against its body. All the trees were gray. There was no snapped off tree top laying on the ground. The head looked pointed.
Some sightings of "Bigfoot" in fleeting moments like that are thought to be bears standing up, and when you say the head looked pointed, then it sounds even more bear-like since bears have kind of pointy heads.

But we'll never know what it was if nobody took pictures. Everyone has smartphones now, so these people reporting sightings need to take pictures or live stream video, and then we might have something better than that old film said to be faked or hair samples that are usually from bears, deer, etc.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
Sunday December 1 2019 bears are hibernating in North Carolina. Fat and round. Laying in leaf mounds or caves. Not thin and tall, the same size as a 23 year old man. Black, not like all the gray trees. No leaves on trees anywhere. The object was not moving at all for four minutes as the passenger sat there. This person has a photography degree and has spent 57 years looking out highway windows on many long 12 hour each way trips and never seen anything like that.This was the persons private story. It’s up to the reader to decide what they want to think. Unlike the biased news people. No agenda here, other than leave the animals alone.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

They didn't put the OP's other thread in the HOAX bin, they put it in LOL-Ludicrous Online Lies:

Flat Earth and the Globe Conspiracy with David Weiss

originally posted by: ITSALIVE

They did actually find a body, and that's a fact.

Bigfoot hoax ends badly: Montana jokester hit, killed by car

But no Bigfoot body, that’s the relevant fact.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Fair enough.
Keyboard skeptics are just as much fun as keyboard BF researchers.
Cheers!

It must be hard for you to know the truth and nobody believes you, it’s a shame your belief alone doesn’t change the world.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Jeepers. As a "paranormal investigator" and a deadshot, I can say... y'all impatient as Hell.
Give it a weekend to a week.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Source, "trust me"

How is this front page worthy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join