It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AntiChrist And The Environmental One World Religion 2023?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I had never pieced this together and was unaware of about half of this information. I am almost floored by the information here as it was not an angle I was watching for. Leveraging the environmental movement to bring all religions together (including atheists) into a collective religious structure.

Did you know the British Crown traces it lineage to King David and The Holy Roman Empire?

This is some fascinating material if you have the time to review it.

www.sajr.co.za...

Charles visited the grave of his grandmother, Princess Alice of Greece, who saved Jews during the Holocaust and was named Righteous Among the Nations by Yad Vashem. She’s buried on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem.

King Charles owns his own personalised kippah: a blue velvet yarmalke adorned with the official royal crest of the Prince of Wales, his previous title, embroidered in gold and white thread.

One of the first sightings of the royal kippah was at the installation of Britain’s Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis in 2013. Charles was the first member of the royal family to attend an installation of a chief rabbi.

Charles - Savior Of The World (abomination of desolation?)

edit on 14-5-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

He owns a kippah he's the Anti-Christ, that's the line of evidence?
Okay
What if I don't own one, but I tell you, I am the Anti-Christ? Too hard to believe?
But I'm checking boxes:
Whore of Babylon
In cahoots with demons
Strongly interested in world domination

But sadly no kippah... So there go my career plans...

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The anti-Christ is actually one of my 13 personalities.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

What boxes do you check?

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Well, you obviously will not watch the videos so maybe read?

www.cogwriter.com...

www.cogwriter.com...

www.cogwriter.com...

www.cogwriter.com...

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Maybe I want to read it in your words?
Do you have more evidence than that or will I waste my time?

lol the first link I peeped out of curiosity:
There were Jews in Ireland! ... well that obviously does it then: case closed

edit on 14-5-2023 by Peeple because: Add

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I would imagine that Hitler would be more aligned with being the anti-Christ than an aging British philanderer playing dress up with his mother’s robes and jewelry. But, do go on…

This time use your words to explain your position in detail instead of expecting us to simply watch videos in hopes of reading your mind.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Really infolurker... im surprised u havent heard of the British Israelism theory..... British Israelism (also called Anglo-Israelism) is the British nationalist, pseudoarchaeological, pseudohistorical and pseudoreligious belief that the people of Great Britain are "genetically, racially, and linguistically the direct descendants" of the Ten Lost Tribes of ancient Israel.

An interesting question is also why is there Lions of judah on the royal crest when there are no lions in europe?

Truth is that there may be some obscure bloodline continuation of someone important. It doesnt mean $hit though since for the last thousand years any vestige of a bloodline has been wiped out through a millennia of idol worship.

It is the idolization of materialistic symbology that leads these idol worshipers to exclaim they are the descendants of the lost tribes! They forget what the tribes did to get cut off in the first place! Its like, even if you can prove you are descended from one of the lost tribes, it aint something to be proud of! For all intents and purpose, these lost tribes no longer exist, and their descendants (if any) have no claim to divine covenant or crown!

So essentially its an irrelevant topic by any contextually meaningful measure!

ETA: forgot to say that i did few years back research this topic and did find evidence that certain learned figures from Judah/ISrael made their way north and possible evidence of their subtle economic and eventually social taking over of gaelic regions of the british isles.
edit on 2023-05-14T11:12:40-05:00202305bam3105am4031 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I had always dismissed it as BS, like lizard people, etc.

Believe it or not, I am not a big "conspiracy theorist" when it comes to claims that this group or that group make to being "the chosen people" descendants or lost tribes.

I was completely unaware of the English crowns claims on Jerusalem and had always eyed Spain on that one.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: maria_stardust

I would imagine that Hitler would be more aligned with being the anti-Christ than an aging British philanderer playing dress up with his mother’s robes and jewelry. But, do go on…

This time use your words to explain your position in detail instead of expecting us to simply watch videos in hopes of reading your mind.

I completely agree 100%. That is why this took me by surprise. I was chuckling when a brother in Christ sent it to me..... before I reviewed the evidence of the possibility.

And no, I cannot spend the next 8 hours writing it all up. I will post the book summary points:

In The AntiChrist and a Cup of Tea, Tim Cohen provides biblical evidence to demonstrate that all of the prophecies pertaining to the coming AntiChrist — that can be fulfilled before he assumes control over a global government during the Great Tribulation — are already fulfilled in a living prince of Roman lineage; this is true of no one else.

* This prince, for example, has the lineage: he claims descent simultaneously from Israel's King David, Islam's false prophet Mohammed, and, by a false occult lineage, Jesus Christ Himself! This prince has the imagery: his personal heraldic achievement or coat of arms has the symbolism of the first beast of Revelation 13, representing the AntiChrist, and of Daniel 7 (i.e., the little horn having eyes like those of a man — a unicorn with human eyes). This prince's coat of arms also bears the red dragon described in Revelation 12 and 13, specifically representing Satan, and he was seen globally as he faced this dragon in 1969 to be coronated as "Prince of the Red Dragon" (i.e., Satan).

* This prince has the name calculation: his title, by which he is globally known, calculates to 666 in both Hebrew and English on the original biblical numbering system — the very system used in the underlying Greek text of Revelation 13:18 to specify six-hundred and sixty-six.

* This prince has the involvement in the Mideast peace process. In fact, the current Road Map, as well as the Oslo process from which it derives, and the Madrid Peace talks from which the Oslo process itself derived, are directly traceable to the London Agreement of 1987, which in turn is traceable to...THIS PRINCE.

* Also, this prince has the global authority.... That's right — he is not the ignored wimp that the masses have been misled to believe; rather, he is mankind's number one globalist, and has been for decades. Indeed, this prince is over the entire New World Order power structure—through the world's most prominent and oldest order of chivalry: the Order of the Garter.

* This order is very much more than merely a revival of King Arthur's legendary round table. And to top it all off, this prince HAS THE IMAGERY OF WHAT IS TO BE THE FUTURE ABOMINATION THAT CAUSES DESOLATION! What is that? In March 2002, while trekking through Brazilian rain forests, this prince was presented with a miniature version of a statue depicting himself as an angelic figure with large wings standing atop a mass of human bodies looking up to him (this prince) as savior! In fact, the inscription on the statue's base reads "Saviour of the World"!!! And it has this prince's face...with wings!

* So what did this prince say when Brazilian officials asked his permission to create a ten cubits high (12 or 15 feet) version of this statue, and to place it in a square named after him in their capital city? Instead of calling it blasphemy to identify him as "Saviour of the World", this prince remarked, "I am touched and deeply amazed," and then, with the small ego he has, this prince gladly gave permission to create the larger version!

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yeh.... they also claim that the anointing oil they use to make a king/queen is the same as the one used by king David himself..... bull$hit!!!!! They basically tried to emulate the kingdom of Judah. A failed Pagan pretense at divinity to achieve cultural and economic strength!

Everyone tries to kill the Jews.... until they wanna be them

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Yeh.... they also claim that the anointing oil they use to make a king/queen is the same as the one used by king David himself..... bull$hit!!!!! They basically tried to emulate the kingdom of Judah. A failed Pagan pretense at divinity to achieve cultural and economic strength!

Everyone tries to kill the Jews.... until they wanna be them

I know.

This is what took me by surprise. I had no idea they were going to this level of detail and claims of authority. I know the vids are quite long but there is a ton of information that is quite revealing.

It got me looking into this further:

www.latintimes.com...

It is believed that the royal family’s roots can be traced back to the royal family of Israel and that Her Majesty is actually a descendant of King David, the Psalmist.

The idea that Queen Elizabeth II and the royal family might be descendants of Israel’s King David was first introduced by Rev. F. R A. Glover, M.A. In his book titled “England, The Remnant Of Judah, And The Israel Of Ephraim,” which was first published in London in 1861, Glover was able to link King Heremon of Ireland’s heritage (580 BC) to the Israelite tribe of Dan.

www.associationcovenantpeople.org...

We assert that the present king of Great Britain is a direct descendant of biblical King David and inheritor of the divine rulership over the House of Israel. David’s descendants were indeed promised rulership over an expansive global empire: “…thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee”(Deut. 15:6). We have seen this fulfilled in history.

It has often been reported that the late Queen Victoria knew of her direct line of descent from the Biblical King David. Two mainstream British publications, the Leeds Daily News and Vanity Fair Magazine both reported on this in 1894, as reported at the time in the British-Israel journal, The Banner of Israel, vol. 18, pages 298, 409, 482. The classic book on the subject, “The Royal House of Britain An Enduring Dynasty” has now been reprinted in Great Britain (www.covpub.co.uk). This is an excellent resource detailing the British royal family’s descent from King David, prepared originally by the Rev. F.R.A. Glover with the assistance of Queen Victoria.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

He owns a kippah he's the Anti-Christ, that's the line of evidence?
Okay
What if I don't own one, but I tell you, I am the Anti-Christ? Too hard to believe?
But I'm checking boxes:
Whore of Babylon
In cahoots with demons
Strongly interested in world domination

But sadly no kippah... So there go my career plans...

To me it seems that wearing a kapala would be more of a sign than a Kippah since a Kapala is a real skull cap.

edit on 14-5-2023 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Oh no! So the only evidence from the OP

...One of the first sightings of the royal kippah ...

is not just not evidence but also technically wrong?
I'm shocked!
SHOCKED!
*clutches pearls & faints

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust

I don't know about the the British throne angle although I've heard it before.

But ...

Biblically, Satan is the lord of the earth. We know this because he promises to give all of it Jesus if he were to worship Satan in the desert during the 40 day temptation.

The devil took him to a high place and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in an instant. 6 The devil said to him, “I will give you all the power and glory of these kingdoms. All of it has been given to me, and I give it to anyone I please. 7 So if you will worship me, all this will be yours.”
Luke 4:5-7

So Satan rules the material plane. This is why we are told to be in the world and not of it as Christians.

So you want to set up your anti-Christian one world religion, you pull people into worshipping this material plane. What better way to do it than through earth worship? Convince people they are destroying the world and their material existence and those who are spiritually empty will take you up on it.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Convince people they are destroying the world and their material existence and those who are spiritually empty will take you up on it.

If you equate spirituality with empathy the picture shifts.
Those convinced the Earth and the living beings on it suffer, are more spiritually full and you deniers are empty.

I also seriously doubt you don't feel your 'material existence' crumble under your feet.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Oh please ... give it a rest. There is a difference between being a good steward and having empathy and being spiritual. By the way, did you notice how you equated the Earth to a living being one can empathize with? The Earth is not alive.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

She totally is.
What are you? Human, cells, minerals, water... are you alive?
What is Earth! Life including humans, minerals, water... She's definitely alive

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Yes , Empathy for your Fellow Humans that Love you Like a Brother Anyways Because We are ALL In The SAME BOAT Here...........I'll Help you Out .......

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

She totally is.
What are you? Human, cells, minerals, water... are you alive?
What is Earth! Life including humans, minerals, water... She's definitely alive

You omitted the main part in the second line which you rightfully included in the first.
Of course , you could not put that one in as rock does not have it's own cells .
And the Earth is a gazillion ton rock .
That is all .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join