It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AntiChrist And The Environmental One World Religion 2023?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The earth is a ball of accreted space dust. It doesn't need all the window dressing to be that, and it will still be that long after all the window dressing is gone.

People gonna anthropomorphize what they shouldn't and worship that though.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The earth is a ball of accreted space dust. It doesn't need all the window dressing to be that, and it will still be that long after all the window dressing is gone.

Too much Final Fantasy.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Your core is calcium that's also a mineral or 'rock'. It doesn't change the fact the stuff clumping around the rock makes and keeps you alive

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Your core is calcium that's also a mineral or 'rock'. It doesn't change the fact the stuff clumping around the rock makes and keeps you alive

No cells.
As you admitted in your post .

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

lol you're Christian right?
I don't declare Earth human.
I don't declare Earth God.
It's only you Christians who declared some dude in some twisted mental gymnastics to basically God.
So I'd keep it down

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

What? The whole #ing planet is full of cells.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You can be a false profit.

a reply to: Peeple

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   
With the current state of the human race and its many blasphemies, I’d say Satan has won his argument with God. The human race is beyond forgiveness, beyond redemption, beyond mercy, compassion or forgiveness.

God has no choice but to punish the human race.

I am not a religious person and even I can see it.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Aren’t the current royalty of the UK hapsburgs?

Like German or something?

a reply to: infolurker

(post by Dalamax removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well, we all have the ability to cherry pick from the Bible.

“Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.”
Matthew 5:5

“But the meek shall inherit the earth, and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.”
Psalm 37:11

By this one could speculate that environmental concerns to protect our earthly realm are a worthy pursuit to protect that which god has created. Any environmentalist, tree hugger and nature lover will readily attest to the beauty and peace found within nature.

Whereas, the capitalists of the world have sought to strip, plunder and pollute the earth for their own selfish gain. Material wealth gleaned at the expense of the earth and the masses.

It is hard to imagine that environmentalists are consider evil, and that somehow capitalists are benevolent.

Tell me, which side do evangelic christians fall on? (Hint: Joel Olsteen is the biggest grifter around.)

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The Earth is a living thing. How else could living things like plants, trees, etc grow from the Earth if it isn’t alive…?

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

The planet is not alive. It merely supports an environment conducive to life.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
AntiChrist And The Environmental One World Religion 2023?

naw.... the AC is focused on Genetics, DNA and other synthetic creations....
At the 3 1/2 year Mark a 3-way Entity will be 'created' -->Which will be an AC-entangled-Lucifer/Satan will be the 'Image' (aka: Abomination-of-Desolation which stands in Holy Place)

~on the 3rd day .... IT will 'Live' and be The God-Force behind evolved humanity via Trans-humanism...2/3rds of humans follow that Image

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Yes . The Rothschilds . What a Co Winky Dink ............

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Worship creation not the creator, sounds about right.

Worship a man/woman, the animals, the plants, the water and rocks, everything but the source of all things. This relates well with the return of the old gods you brought up before. This paves the way for the pagan gods of old to re-establish their reign over the Earth.

Elevating paganism and Satan worship is a sort of spiritual equity that levels the playing field until we are all no better than the animals. This taken to extreme would give a maggot squirming in a garbage can equal value to a human being, perhaps even more value.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

The Next Arrack on Humanity is In the Works.............Airborne Ebola ....

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust

You could argue that environmentalism is one of the ultimate rebellions toward God. The earth shall be destroyed by fire. Trying to prevent the destruction of earth, by fire (rising temperatures), is trying to prevent the Will of God. I do not subscribe to the idea that we should throw trash everywhere along with toxic chemicals. However, there is a difference in stewardship and rebellion. Turning environmentalism into religion, via combination with established religion, sets off my radar. What will be the penalties? If earth is our "mother", and someone is killing your mother, what do you do? Not condoning, promoting, or arguing against you. I'm just really interested in the truth here.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Charles is the anti-Christ? Man, all the other anti-Christs will be disappointed to hear the news.
I was really pinning my hopes on Regan, then he lost his mind and passed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join