It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO’s stopping vehicles, Mircowaves?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hi ATS Family

As a retired electrical engineer I can attest to the fact that I can use a small microwave dish and with a small amount of power, about 140 watts I could easily stop a modern vehicle by interrupting the electronics. Many cases I have read and studied as a hobby, I can easily see the microwave radiation being used, it’s very evident to me. Charred grass that’s often analyzed and found the moisture is removed, grass is cooked, burn rings on the ground, etc… these are all related to microwave radiation. Swirls of grass where a craft might have landed or attempted a landing. The swirling can be down with a simple waveguide to “swirl” the microwaves and cause this same pattern on a test subject.
I think it’s a meta-material using doped materials in the hull of these craft and phase pumping microwaves through the hull to create a type of antigravity field of some sort. Definitely worth looking into instead of chasing the fraud Bob Lazar and element 115 nonsense.
Any feedback would be great to hear others ideas in the forum.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: spaceflyr

I'm sure you've heard of the Cash/Landrum incident. Their doctor thought their injuries were caused by some type of radiation, but did not know what type. The road they were driving on was supposedly charred but it was covered up very quickly because they thought the government had something to do with it and complained to the military.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Suggest you look up the threads by member Wavelength. She covers a lot of "energy angles" re: UFOs.

Cheers

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Jus a small fyi…..

There are a some vids which shows how to build a microwave gun for experimentation purposes using the magnetron of a microwave oven. There’s some math involved when matching the output power of the magnetron and the size of the waveguide cone emitter for it to work properly.

👽

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Your thread made me think about the millions of 5-6g+ towers and remotes at intersections… given your info regarding shutting down cars… I suspect one could quite readily “fake” an EMP, while maintaining secretly other facilities.

Microwaves certainly have a number of uses.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hi there
I concur with your assessment of the 5G tower conundrum. It would be extremely easy to facilitate a rouge signal across the whole 5G structure. Remember ALL towers communicate with each other nationwide.
Cheers

a reply to: BlueJacket

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: spaceflyr
As a retired electrical engineer I can attest to the fact that I can use a small microwave dish and with a small amount of power, about 140 watts I could easily stop a modern vehicle by interrupting the electronics.

Reports about UFOs interfering with cars predate the use of electronics to make the car engine work.

Would that idea work in an old style, basic gasoline engine, in which the only thing related to electronics is a condenser (as far as I know)?

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Food for thought…..

Where does it end?

6G (network)

Or does it need to end?

Also, some say metaphorically….that “RF is black magic” in the sense that it is not fully understood. Yet we find ways to seemingly pull these invisible frequency powers wirelessly from the air to use with gadget’s, gizmo’s, that are invented for those frequencies.

In a broader sense…are we frying our brains…..cooking our bodies and or it’s organs from within?…by carrying or being near devices receiving these invisible powers?

I suppose there’s a reason for the “Tin Foil Hat” community.

Microwave (MW) radiation is typically considered a subset of RF radiation, with frequencies from 300 megahertz (MHz) to 300 GHz.

The more we use Microwaves for transmitting and receiving transmissions in the same air medium that we transmit and receive RF …. just seems to me we are compounding the making of future problems…..even non-human problems like transportation etc..

👽
edit on 12-5-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Suggest you look up the threads by member Wavelength. She covers a lot of "energy angles" re: UFOs.

Cheers

I thought I heard my name somewhere off in the distance!

spaceflyr, good to meet ya. Microwaves are definitely an element frequently associated with UFOs and other anomalous encounters.
High powered RF systems may be, in some cases, part of the propulsion system as you're suggesting. However, in many cases, powerful NIEMR (non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation) also appears to be associated with onboard equipment (navigation, scientific, imaging, etc).
One of the most famous mass sightings involving these types of effects occurred in Colares, Brazil in the 1970s: Patrick Gross: Pics from the 1977 Colares UFO incidents
Whether these craft are human made or not (and there may be a mixture of both, just to make things more confusing), the sheer amount of reports in which a witness was burned or sustained other injuries consistent with exposure to excessive microwave radiation is enough to illustrate a strong relationship between anomalous craft and RF-based tech.

Here are a couple threads I put together covering the basics of this subject:

Burnt and Sparking High Strangeness Cases

Even reports of telepathic communications may be related to microwave-based equipment. "Advanced societies" may have developed something far more efficient, but here are the foundations of basic "synthetic telepathy" systems.
Microwave Auditory Effect and High Strangeness Events

ETA: if you are interested, here is a fairly technical defense document on UAPs and field effects: Anomalous Acute and Subacute Field Effects on Human Biological Tissues

edit on 5/12/2023 by wavelength because: Added another link

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Maybe there's more to that than most people think...

On the Effectiveness of Aluminium Foil Helmets: An Empirical Study

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

UnFundedOpportunities

microwave weapons have ben around from the start of RADAR maybe sooner.

imagine what odd DEW they have now attached to accelerators '

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Maybe there's more to that than most people think...

On the Effectiveness of Aluminium Foil Helmets: An Empirical Study

You know it almost makes sense that the thought of using tin foil hats was a way not to have your head infiltrated…….but instead the opposite would be true.

Seems to me a tin foil hat would improve reception, like …..

Tin foil on Rabbit Ears Rabbit ears were always a challenge to set for optimum picture quality. The screws or bolts holding the antennae would often loosen, causing one or both to fall and words to fly. Then, there was the use of aluminum foil with them to improve reception.

What makes more sense to me is a faraday cage type hat…..or lead lined caps that radiologist technicians use……if it makes sense at all

👽
edit on 12-5-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

A Faraday cage has be to completely around the area we want to protect, so in the case of a hat the neck would be in the way.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Wrap your cell phone in aluminum foil and try to call or text it.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I do not think that we are yet at the level of comprehension required to explain certain advanced technologies that dwell into transmutation of the elements and materials that are not yet known. Element 115 while discovered years later after Lazar came clean was a very short lived not a stable version. The necessary super heavy 115 Lazar worked with had a stability that rumor is allowed him to save as proof that the FBI was looking for when they raided his property. The absence of proof is by no means evidence of absence.
edit on 12-5-2023 by Cris23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: spaceflyr
As a retired electrical engineer I can attest to the fact that I can use a small microwave dish and with a small amount of power, about 140 watts I could easily stop a modern vehicle by interrupting the electronics. Many cases I have read and studied as a hobby, I can easily see the microwave radiation being used, it’s very evident to me...
I think it’s a meta-material using doped materials in the hull of these craft...
Just because microwaves are used doesn't mean any craft was involved. Crop circle hoaxers use lasers, GPS and magnetrons which emit microwaves, and they don't have any craft:

Crop circles 'created using GPS, lasers and microwaves'

Crop circles are now made using lasers, microwaves and GPS technology to create ever larger and more elaborate patterns, scientist claims as days of using planks and rope long gone

So yes I agree Bob Lazar is a hoaxer but the people using microwaves in crop circles are also hoaxers, or I suppose they like to think of themselves as "artists".

originally posted by: Antimony

I'm sure you've heard of the Cash/Landrum incident. Their doctor thought their injuries were caused by some type of radiation, but did not know what type.
Your post is way out of touch with reality. Most doctors are not stupid enough to think any kind of radiation would cause the injuries they displayed. The medical records were never released but we can guess what they might say since people who do know what radiation injuries are like can tell there are serious problems with their claims. Here's what a doctor said about the injury he saw in a photo:

The 'Classic' Cash-Landrum Case Unravels - Skeptical Inquirer

While we were discussing this case via email, Gary Posner, MD, wrote:

I recall a photo being shown [on the April 1, 1982, edition of ABC-TV’s That’s Incredible] of Betty’s arms, with discrete, round, sunburn-type rashes that immediately caused me to suspect that she had created them by covering her arms with a garment containing circular cutouts and then exposing herself to sunlight (or a sunlamp).

There is no way that such discrete, round patterns could be produced by radiation from a distant object. What Posner is suggesting is that, like religious zealots of yore who fabricated their own symptoms of “stigmata,” Betty Cash created the discrete, round “radiation burn” patterns on her arms to be able to display impressive symptoms to her doctors.

Medical science has a term for this kind of behavior, Münchausen syndrome, which is a psychiatric factitious disorder wherein those affected feign disease, illness, or psychological trauma to draw attention, sympathy, or reassurance to themselves. While not terribly common, it is far from rare. And assuming that Betty Cash’s medical records contains the term “Münchausen syndrome” or words to that effect, which seems likely, we now understand why the promoters of the Cash-Landrum case adamantly refuse to let anyone see her medical records. It would destroy all vestiges of credibility
that this case ever had.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

This is correct; no RF/microwave system is capable of causing perfectly round burns such as those experienced by Cash or Stephan Michalak (Falcon Lake UFO).
Injuries from non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation are more like a sunburn without any particular patterns. Also, NIEMR does not cause long-term hair loss--that is ionizing radiation that causes that (the type of radiation detectable by a Geiger counter).

Most common injuries non-ionizing radiation (microwave/RF) can cause (incomplete list):
-sunburn-like injuries (no particular pattern)
-burning/itchy/gritty/teary eyes
-headache/migraine
-audio/visual disturbances during exposure (depending on transmission properties)
-emotional/neurological disturbances (during and occasionally after exposure)

For those of you who are interested in understanding what RF can and cannot do, please see this paper for details: Anomalous Acute and Subacute Field Effects on Human Biological Tissues

• Warming/prickly sensation over exposed glabrous skin
• Sensation of burning, no itching or small myelenation injury
• Erythema, which progresses top 2nd-degree burns in 72 hours
• Headache, temporal: effect lasting three weeks
• Dizziness/vertigo, often with nausea/ vomiting at 24-72 hours
• Cardiac palpitations at 48-72 hours
• Neurasthenia and peripheral neuropathy absent fasciculation
• Absent evidence of neuromuscular small fiber disease
• Absent evidence of alpha-motor neuron involvement
• Malaise and low-grade fever, emotional liability
• Severe anxiety with high exposure over 10 or greater minutes"'
• Corneal abrasion due to deoxygenating, "gritty eye syndrome"
• Scleral inflammation and iriditiis, photophobia

All of this is variable based on the properties of the transmitter and degree, length, distance, etc of exposure. Some people will walk away with nothing more than a brief hot spell (such as those generated by a system such as the ADS [Active Denial System]), others will end up in a hospital.

The main focus of the above document is injuries following exposure to advance aerospace vehicles (and other unconventional equipment--yes, a "craft" does not always have to be involved) studied from a defense perspective.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cris23
The necessary super heavy 115 Lazar worked with had a stability that rumor is allowed him to save as proof that the FBI was looking for when they raided his property. The absence of proof is by no means evidence of absence.
We don't have an absence of proof in that case, there's plenty of proof that Bob Lazar and his co-conspirator who made the documentary promoting the claim you apparently fell for is untrue. There is proof of what the FBI was looking for before the raid ever happened, and there's also proof in the documentary that it faked some evidence trying to fool people, see time 4:00 in this video:

At 11:40, the FBI Raid segment starts, then at 13:40 the document is shown that proves the real reason for the raid, that predated the alleged conversation about 115 hyped in Corbell's film.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Reports about UFOs interfering with cars predate the use of electronics to make the car engine work.

Would that idea work in an old style, basic gasoline engine, in which the only thing related to electronics is a condenser (as far as I know)?

I was thinking the same thing, are there any reports of steam locomotives being halted by UFO's?

i'm not an oxford scholar, but i get the gist of how a microwave cooks food; exciting the molecules creates friction, and friction creates heat. If you stick a little sliver of aluminium foil in a microwave, you have yourself your own personal lightning box.

I've been out of the UFO loop for a while, but if microwaves did cause engines to stop, were any occupants of the car subject to sparking from the many wires to their radio, dashboard, on in the modern era, GPS and other electronic devices?

If the engine is stopped, everything containing electonics or rare earth minerals to stop too.

edit on 14-5-2023 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Yeah UFO's. The idea is to have a cavity in between the outside of the hull, and the inside of the hull, and use microwaves inside that cavity to resonate at specific frequencies, and somehow on the outside of the UFO, it ends up pushing the air molecules or any other matter away from the surface of the UFO, like an invisible shield, which means that in flight or water, you would encounter no resistance or friction with any material outside of the UFO. It would be better than flying in space.

Also, I can't remember, but one side of the cavity is electrified with lots of voltz at high frequency.

There was a bloody patent on it. That's where I read it from.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join