It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO’s stopping vehicles, Mircowaves?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: spaceflyr
Hi there
Can I ask a question, what is SWR?
Thanks in advance
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Signal to Wave Ratio?

Although the letters fit…..I did mean the show Skinwalker Ranch. If you’ll gander around on ATS threads about Skinwalker Ranch…..the use of SWR is used as the acronym. If you follow the show…you’ll find that they are stumped by a 1.6 GHz signal in some of the episodes.

It was Spaceflyr’s statement “It’s actually 1.6GHZ that’s phase pumped in the material “sandwich “ between the inner vehicle’s hull and the outer skin which is a high purity aluminum that contains a ceramic doping material.”

That reminded me of the Skinwalker Ranch (SWR) show I referenced in my previous post.

👽

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 05:08 AM
link   

You my friend are far closer to the truth that you realize. It’s actually 1.6GHZ that’s phase pumped in the material “sandwich “ between the inner vehicle’s hull and the outer skin which is a high purity aluminum that contains a ceramic doping material. It involves several different engineering processes to create lift, (buoyancy) is the correct word used in certain situations. Look up Plant 42 it’s were the third generation of the so called Tic Tac UAP was built. If you want to know more just ask.
Tired of holding in in, the truth that is.
Cheers

Whoops....you probably just said too much.

Much of the programs I worked in were developing new metal-ceramic materials referred to as Meta Materials in our engineering literature. My main background is Microwave Engineering and the construction of cavity structure effects, combined with waveguide design for resonant cavity structures.

So you're a retired "Meta Materials" (weird way of typing metamaterials) expert who knows exactly how Fravors Tic Tac works - who is also soliciting further questions on ATS due to a need to vent?

Why dont you mail AARO/ Gillibrands office if you're tired of keeping it in?
Would likely be a better option and wont get interested third parties put on watch lists.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Propulsion using microwave energy resonating in "cavities" would not explain the apparent absence of G-forces on the craft and especially the occupants.

That capability of stopping suddenly, reversing or 90 degree turns without slowing down was apparently only possible with the manipulation of gravity, gravity lensing and modification of the space-time continuum (and who knows how that would be possible anyway)

How would the emission of microwave energy account for these maneuverability "impossibilities" that we witness with many UFO sightings, as well as the supposed seamless transition from atmosphere to water and visa versa ????

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

They wouldn't. The microwave cavity is to stop anything touching the outside of the UFO.

It still needs other mechanisms to fly.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
How would the emission of microwave energy account for these maneuverability "impossibilities" that we witness with many UFO sightings, as well as the supposed seamless transition from atmosphere to water and visa versa ????
The best explanation I've seen so far for the "impossibilities" described is the tic tac aka "FLIR1" video, in fact that may be the first video I've seen said to actually document such "impossibilities". Fravor says the video shows it shoots off at the end at impossible acceleration, and the pilot who made the video claims the same thing. It's a misperception in both cases, because there's no sudden acceleration and the pilots are fooled by an optical illusion. No microwaves required, just fancy technology in the cockpit that has exceeded the pilot's grasp to understand what it's doing, even after having 10+ years to study and analyze it. Or else they are participating in a psy-op to make us think they don't understand it, under orders or suggestions from above or the intelligence community, I'm not sure which.

Did the FLIR1 UFO actually make sudden moves? (No)

This in no way addresses what Fravor saw that he didn't record, but given his misperception of what was recorded, I'm not sure how much weight to give that either. I must say I'm unimpressed that he didn't turn his camera on when he knew in advance his mission had changed to identify a UFO, long before he encountered the UFO.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
a reply to: charlyv

They wouldn't. The microwave cavity is to stop anything touching the outside of the UFO.

It still needs other mechanisms to fly.

I do not see how that would stop anything contacting the surface. Light would bounce of it and reflect back, so that is "something", as well as electromagnetic energy from radar pulses, as we know they can be detected that way.

The other scenario would be why would it need this "protection"? If the propulsion system is a warping of space/time, it would not be technically "traveling". It would be more of a process of creating a space and assuming its position.

I can definitely see microwave radiation being used as a weapon though.
edit on 16-5-2023 by charlyv because: sp

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
spaceflyr stated

It involves several different engineering processes to create lift, (buoyancy) is the correct word used in certain situations.

I think I somewhat get…… the “buoyancy” reference.

I vaguely remember it was mentioned somewhere on a TV show or reading or even in a previous post from an older ATS thread, that….,

UFO’s appear to bob up and down while hovering ….like a boat bobbing up and down anchored and remaining buoyant.

A good example, among other mentions of “buoyancy” applied towards UFO’s elsewhere, imo, is the very beginning of the alleged Holloman AFB ufo descending for landing footage….seen here.

Alleged video snippet of Holloman AFB UFO

(Don’t need to sign up with Reddit to view the video…just hit the play)

👽
edit on 16-5-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Read that as well.

Buoyancy however, implies displacement. The way they bob and sway seems like a magnetic/electromagnetic effect from interacting with the Earth's magnetic field as it is slightly turbulent. I suppose it could be a combination of both... atmospheric displacement and turbulence as well as magnetic turbulence.

So many people do not like the Billy Meyer films, however they bob and sway in the same way.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: spaceflyr

Define your usage of the word “buoyancy” as applied for craft characteristics in the air.

Is your reference to this …..

Buoyancy is an upward force exerted by a fluid on an immersed object in a gravity field.

Feb 9, 2023 www.simscale.com... › simwiki What is Buoyancy? Computational Fluid Dynamics - SimScale

Implying the buoyancy associated to fluctuating gravity fields on earth?

👽

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

It's a misperception in both cases, because there's no sudden acceleration and the pilots are fooled by an optical illusion. No microwaves required, just fancy technology in the cockpit that has exceeded the pilot's grasp to understand what it's doing,

That is really interesting. Can you explain the misperception they had with their displays that would cause both of them to see that as a sudden acceleration, or even jump?

Oh, I see what you are saying. The switch of camera's with different FOV made it look like a sudden acceleration. I also thought that Fervor had said that when we was observing it visually near the surface, that it immediately shot up and was thousands of feet above him. That was something different.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The variables are atmospheric pressure, the surface area of the object, and the weight of the object (specific gravity).

So there is no upward force if the atmospheric density does not permit the displacement of the object to be buoyant given it's physical configuration and its weight. ? Is that what spaceflyr meant ?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
That is really interesting. Can you explain the misperception they had with their displays that would cause both of them to see that as a sudden acceleration, or even jump?
I absolutely could but there's no need because Mick West has already posted several videos explaining this in detail. I posted one of them in my post where he uses the pilots own description of the bars widening to show that tracking lock is lost, and then uses the pilot's own words to debunk the pilot because you can clearly see the bars widening, but the pilot denies tracking is lost when the object appears to suddenly have impossible acceleration. The pilot just said the bars widening indicate tracking is lost so he's directly contradicting himself, which is partly why I wonder if it could be a psy-op instead of just a misperception on the pilot's part. I really have no idea which it is but it's one or the other, the acceleration is definitely an illusion, no doubt.

I think Mick West requested in interview with the pilot Underwood who made the video, but I don't think the pilot responded, apparently he only wants to talk to people that won't ask about inconsistencies in his story, like Jeremy Corbell. Mick West has interviewed other folks involved in the Tic-tac incident; his interview of Kevin Day is very informative and contains some things about the incident that we just don't see in the popular press, and Kevin is definitely an important key witness.

edit on 2023516 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Thanks. I modified my inquiry after I saw that was a video and viewed it. The media does not cover time late discoveries like that very well, first I heard about that.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hi again,
Sorry for a late reply, regular life gets busy. Let me try and explain the buoyancy effect somewhat better.
In the hull of the craft and the outer layer there are several disciplines of engineering that are occurring in tandem with others to create zero weight or 0+ buoyancy. From here on let’s use lift as a point of reference. I will refer to a craft built at Plant 42 that is really just our attempt at understanding the concept of Meta Material physics and having a working UAP if we can call it that. It’s really just a testing platform that has the ability to achieve flight. As the craft powers up on the ground. There are two wave guides that are energized. One waveguide is designed to allow microwaves to move in a clockwise rotation and the other waveguide allows the other set of microwaves to rotate counterclockwise. Think of a wall that has two electrically isolated spaces in relation to each other. Sandwich those spaces between the correct diamagnetic material and energize that area with a rotating microwave energy you get really interesting results. Now taking it one step further, with a highly effective diamagnetic rotating field we introduce a surface charge of 20 to 30 KVA. We create a polarized magnetically stable vacuum over the entire surface of a very specific purity alloy of aluminum and a doping material used in semiconductor manufacturing. The combination of these electromagnetic fields working together displaces the gravity of the craft. Getting the craft to lift off the ground just a few inches and sit “buoyant” requires approximately 12.8 KVA. It’s strange to watch it just sit there quietly with a very slight hum, almost like a small train toy transformer. If you slowly increase the surface voltage, remember we are talking about the entire surface, top, bottom, etc, the craft will start rising. “Tilt”or torque the microwaves against the lining of the sandwich of the diamagnetic materials that are in the wave guides, you literally torque the whole craft in the direction you want to go. A great example would be a spinning gyroscope in your had tilting against the angular momentum from spinning mass of the wheel of the gyroscope. If you notice how the so called UAP in the USS Nimitz FLIR video articulates the torquing of the craft twice in the NAVY pilot video you will see it’s not really a fluid motion, it’s more of a mechanical movement that gives the impression that the craft is morphing its structure, I assure it’s not. The craft is tilting due to the microwave fields being tilted or torqued inside the craft. The pilots of the testing craft don’t feel the inertia the same way a jet pilot does. If I had to take a guess the excitement over the Nimitz so called UAP’s was probably ours being tested against our own pilots to gather data sets to analyze flight characteristics and improve flight performance. Probably the commander of the carrier group was briefed about the operation or possibly others but I would bet just a handful of people only knew about. Anyway to keep from explaining what I sent you over and over and typing so much, please feel free to share with the rest of others here that are interested. Remember I am retired, what I’m am referring to was accomplished in 2003, first at Los Alamos Labs under contract by DOD, Raytheon and several other aviation contractors. I can only speculate how far the technology has progressed since then.
Hope that helps.
Cheers

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Although I have formal education….consider me less technical than yourself….so I ask, at what stage In it’s operation is the 1.6 GHz pumped in? At startup or inflight?

Perhaps there is an unclassified patent number you can give us that one can reference that would explain some further details.

Thanks for your abridged explanation so far…..as a patent would have several more claims of details.

👽

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Answering your questions,
In a startup sequence there is a high amperage high voltage power plant built by General Electric in conjunction with General Dynamics that establishes the required power for the klystron amplifiers to generate microwaves. The external hull surface of the craft is not energized until about the three minute mark. Very similar to a microwave oven taking a minute or so to warm something up. In this case we are not warming anything up we are simply energizing a composite that has an extremely high diamagnetic property, once diamagnetic saturation occurs within this composite “sandwich” the voltage is applied to the outer surface at about 9KVA and then brought up to zero weight or slightly less until the voltage required is established for that particular measurement of lift or buoyancy as it’s referred to in the engineering literature we reported. The whole startup process takes about 10 to 15 minutes give or take, once energized it can remain “parked” of sorts in order to be able to move quickly, kind of like the idea of a car sitting there running in park.
1.6GHZ is the established frequency used because at that particular frequency we get the highest level of diamagnetic saturation possible in the Meta Material sandwich which is needed to achieve the maximum energy density possible to interrupt the gravity the mass of the craft is causing. Without mass there is no gravity, the diamagnetic field shields or “hides” the mass from interacting with gravity. The mass is still literally there, it’s just a way we have found for the mass not to be “seen” by the gravity. Please excuse my simplification of gravity-mass being seen or hidden by the introduction of highly energized rotating diamagnetic fields, just trying to help you visualize what is going on.
Again, please feel free to share with others here.
I hope this helps some with understanding this terminology.
Cheers
to reply to: Ophiuchus1

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   

So how difficult would it be to turn microwave radiation into a coherent light like a laser, or even focus it at the required distance to fry the sensitive electronics of a plane or missile? I think this is being done already with the Israeli defense system, but it uses a lot of power.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I gotta say……the whole buoyancy thing and composite shells was bugging me…..I know I have read material mentioning these elements in connection to flying craft..

Well I’ve found the source…..

I recommend you give this entire article a good read…..perhaps you’ll find similarities or principles or concept foundational work that was previously done by others…..primarily Tesla …to now what is currently developed and engineered as a sort of Tic-Tac flying craft.

HOW TO BUILD an ELECTROGRAVITIC FLYING SAUCER 1

HOW TO BUILD An ELECTROGRAVITIC FLYING SAUCER 2

For example……

The main buoyancy coil, mounted in an area above the cabin, provides the negative brush discharge, which, when paired with the high frequency A.C. coil, beneath the cabin floor, accelerates the ship upward, as the force is balanced to maintain the saucer at a particular vertical position. The high frequency current used on the bottom of the ship on hovering, seems to be the equivalent to Dr. Cavour’s “door”, which when shut, stops the gravitational effects from forcing the ship to accelerate toward the earth.

👽

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Hi ATS Family

As a retired electrical engineer I can attest to the fact that I can use a small microwave dish and with a small amount of power, about 140 watts I could easily stop a modern vehicle by interrupting the electronics. Many cases I have read and studied as a hobby, I can easily see the microwave radiation being used, it’s very evident to me. Charred grass that’s often analyzed and found the moisture is removed, grass is cooked, burn rings on the ground, etc… these are all related to microwave radiation. Swirls of grass where a craft might have landed or attempted a landing. The swirling can be down with a simple waveguide to “swirl” the microwaves and cause this same pattern on a test subject.
I think it’s a meta-material using doped materials in the hull of these craft and phase pumping microwaves through the hull to create a type of antigravity field of some sort. Definitely worth looking into instead of chasing the fraud Bob Lazar and element 115 nonsense.
Any feedback would be great to hear others ideas in the forum.

From your Description that Sounds like a Man Made Technology and Not Extraterrestrial .

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hi,
It’s already been done, it started with the MASER similar to a LASER but using microwaves.
a reply to: anonentity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join