It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microwave Audio Effect and High Strangeness Events

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
[Part 1] Possible Relationships between Microwave Audio Effect and High Strangeness Reports
Here, we take a look at one of the possible technologies responsible for certain effects present in some high-strangeness, MILAB, and UAP cases. First reported by personnel working with radar transponders during World War II, Microwave Audio Effect (MAE), also known as the Frey Effect, sounds like something out of a sci-fi novel, but it is a real phenomenon consisting of perceived audible clicks or speech induced by modulated radio frequencies. Sometimes referred to as "synthetic telepathy", MAE uses the human brain as the receiving device, generating these communications directly inside the brain without the need for any electronic receiver.

Scientists have been researching the ability to generate audio communications directly into the brain since at least the 1960s. American neuroscientist Allen H. Frey was the first to study and publish information on MAE. In 1961, his work appeared in the Journal Of Applied Physiology as "Human auditory system response to modulated electromagnetic energy". The subjects of his experiments were able to hear appropriately pulsed microwave radiation from distances as far as hundreds of feet from the transmitter. The sounds were described by Frey as "a buzz, clicking, hiss, or knocking, depending on several transmitter parameters, i.e., pulse width and pulse-repetition rate". Frey was also able to induce
pins and needles" sensations as well as other sensations. Studies thus far on MAE have been "inconclusive", but the effect is still undergoing research and development to this day.

Due to the inconclusive nature of the publicly-available information, MAE's effectiveness as a weapon has been subject to fair skepticism, particularly in cases in which individuals have reported experiencing MAE-like audio effects in their daily lives. Some critics have pointed to certain mental disorders as the root of many reported "MKULTRA" type "internal voice" effects, which, unfortunately, may in fact be true some reports, especially in recurring instances. Some people claim to be perpetually harassed by government entities, citing research on MAE and similar technologies in their claims, but have been openly criticized as having paranoid delusions. With that in mind, the effect cannot be dismissed as psychological in all cases; for example, the personnel working with radar transponders reporting these effects were unlikely to be suffering from any delusions of that nature. There are a number of people who are otherwise apparently sane who have reported experiencing strange voice-like audio effects, sometimes on a one-time basis, and even cases in which multiple witnesses heard unusual sounds. Here is such a case from South Park, Pennsylvania on June 12, 2003 which was reported to NUFORC. (NUFORC Report)

It about 11:15 PM when the main witness and his wife heard what they thought at first was rolling thunder off in the distance. He looked outside to see if there was a storm approaching, and noticed the bright moonlight illuminatng a ground-level haze throughout the area. The yard, cars, etc were highly visible in the light. The weather was reportedly very humid. (This is good sound-conducting weather.) According to The Almanac's archives, there was no precipitation in the Pittsburgh area on that day. Almanac: Pittsburgh, PA 2003-06-12

The sound of rolling thunder seemed "unusually sustained", and neither the witness or his wife could see any storms in the distance. This sound continued constantly for about 10 minutes, at times taking on a "mechanical" quality, described by the main witness as similar to the sound of a "muscle car" revving in the distance. The volume seemed to increase and decrease. It was getting late, so the witnesses ended up going to sleep. At some point, the main witness ended up downstairs on the couch, awoken by the sound of his son crying. He ran back upstairs and he and his wife comforted the child. It was about 2:05 AM at this point, and the air was extremely hot and still in the upstairs bedroom (two windows were open in the room).
The sound was still out there, but it no longer sounded like rolling thunder. Instead, it sounded like tractor-trailers in the distance. This sound made it difficult for the main witness to fall back asleep. Tired and half-asleep, he was startled awake by a strange "electronic" noise, which he described as "for lack of a better adjective, evil." He compared it to the sound of a voice-changing child's toy, or a distorted Nextel phone. He was unable to make out any words, but he did report that this "sound" had a linguistic quality to it, rather than random noise. At this point, the witness was completely awake thanks to the adrenaline surge. He heard the sound again and ran over to the picture window overlooking the fields in front of his house. During the night, he heard this "voice" two distinct times, and it was different both times. He ran upstairs but his wife, who heard the rumbling and the "tractor-trailer" noise, did not hear the "voice", and neither did the dog, who was sound asleep.

He didn't see anything out of the ordinary outside, but he was unable to sleep for the rest of that night.

---------------------------

One rational explanation is that the witness experienced a sleep deprivation induced hallucination "inspired" by the sustained "rolling thunder" heard in the distance, which disturbed him as he was already struggling to fall asleep due to the extreme humidity. On the other hand, it is interesting to note that in 2003, experiments involving Microwave Audio Effect were still in progress. WaveBand Corp. (no association with wavelength) was contracted by the US Navy in 2003 to design and build a device called MEDUSA (Mob Excess Deterrent Using Silent Audio). According to the wikipedia entry on MEDUSA,

MEDUSA (Mob Excess Deterrent Using Silent Audio) is a directed-energy non-lethal weapon designed by WaveBand Corporation in 2003-2004 for temporary personnel incapacitation.[1] The weapon is based on the microwave auditory effect resulting in a strong sound sensation in the human head when it is subject to certain kinds of pulsed/modulated microwave radiation. The developers claimed that through the combination of pulse parameters and pulse power, it is possible to raise the auditory sensation to a “discomfort” level, deterring personnel from entering a protected perimeter or, if necessary, temporarily incapacitating particular individuals.[1] In 2005,Sierra Nevada Corporation acquired WaveBand Corporation.[2]

[To Be Continued]

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
[Part 2]
Some experts including University of Pennsylvania bioengineering research professor Kenneth Foster (who researched Microwave Audio Effect in the 1970s) have discounted the effectiveness of this type of weapon, claiming that the necessary levels of microwave radiation and subsequent heat would be likely to kill a person before they were bothered by the noise. Still, studies continue to evaluate the possible applications and effectiveness of MAE. An opinion article on Frontiers, Can the Microwave Auditory Effect Be “Weaponized”?, goes into detail on some of the technical aspects of the effect. The article's introduction states, 

Brief but intense pulses of radiofrequency (RF) energy can elicit auditory sensations when absorbed in the head of an individual, an effect known as the microwave auditory or “Frey effect” after the first investigator to examine the phenomenon (1). The effect is known to arise from thermoacoustically (TA)-induced acoustic waves in the head (2). Lin has proposed that the Frey effect may be linked to unexplained health problems reported by U.S. officers in Cuba and elsewhere, the so-called Havana syndrome (3). The failure to detect microwave exposure to the affected individuals lends no support to this hypothesis, and we do not speculate about the cause of the symptoms. The question remains: whether the auditory effect can be “weaponized,” i.e., used to harass or harm an individual. For reasons of effect size and practicality this appears unlikely, but the lack of publicly available information about existing high power RF technology and uncertainties about thresholds for adverse effects does not allow full resolution of the matter.

Predictably, their studies faced limitations due to "lack of publicly available information". Despite the mixed claims regarding the technology's effectiveness, it's possible that a technology could be (or has been) developed or refined to produce a similar effect with much greater efficiency. At this point, this technology would not be public knowledge, but it's worth mentioning the possibility of its existence. From the above article,

"In recent years, very high powered (gigawatt) pulsed microwave generators have been developed from low-GHz through mm-wave frequencies, many in classified defense projects. Dagro et al. (9) simulated TA waves induced in an anatomically detailed model of the body by a 5 μs pulse at 1 GHz pulse and incident power density of 10 MW/m2 (50 J/m2 pulse fluence). Dagro considered that to be “a reasonable upper limit given the publicly available literature on [high powered microwaves].” The peak acoustic pressure at any point in the brain was 10 kPa, well above that predicted by the present 1D model, which is associated with a relatively high SAR in the ventricles. These peak pressures were found in small, localized regions of brain tissue and were very brief in duration."

It appears there was a lot of guesswork involved in these studies, mainly owing to the lack of publicly available data. The conclusions point to the possibility that this type of technology could, theoretically, be weaponized, but, although these technologies are capable of producing audio disturbances, they would likely be an inefficient method of individual harassment.

That said, many strange sounds, perceptions of infrasound, and other potentially psychoacoustic type effects have been reported in high-strangeness encounters, with many witnesses experiencing "telepathic" voices, electronic or "radio-like" noises, buzzing sounds, and other effects in the presence of humanoids or UAP type phenomena, pointing to the possibility of psychoacoustically induced hysteria at play in certain types of cases, if this type of technology was used. In other cases, these effects may have been utilized in MILABs (military abductions). There always remains the possibility that, in "potentially extraterrestrial" cases, the visitors would have access to well-refined technology capable of producing all of these effects with a high degree of efficiency, using them as one possible form of communication with their witnesses and abductees. Most likely, they would have access to communication technology far more advanced (and more efficient) than MAE by now, but then again, so might humans, behind closed doors.

[To Be Continued]

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
[Part 3]
Following are a few high-strangeness examples of reports featuring sounds heard in the minds of the subjects, directly involved with a UFO sightings.

This report was mentioned by Australian researcher Kieth Basterfield (available on this page: click here). This one is a bit more "out to lunch", but it will suffice as an example. In Elizabeth, South Australia in 1974, a young girl and her friend saw a UFO at close range. Following the sighting, the girls reported a period of missing time. The main witness recalled heading a "buzzing" sound in her head before finding herself in a strange room, in which there was a humanoid with a small pointed head with pointed ears. She also recalled seeing a person surrounded by a silver glow walking towards her. She claimed some type of mental apparatus described as a thick metal "skewer" was used on her during the abduction.

In Cincinnati, Ohio on January 8, 2003, another UFO witness, a 14 year old boy, reported hearing unintelligible voices shortly after hearing a strange aircraft fly over his house at 2:30 in the morning. He said the voice sounded "strange" and spoke in a language which he could not understand. Source: NUFORC (NUFORC: 1/8/03 Cincinatti, Ohio)

On May 12, 2004, two witnesses were walking their dog when they spotted a giant disc in the sky. The witness asked his friend what the object could be. His friend then began screaming, claiming that there was a loud ringing in her head and that it also sounded like people were trying to talk to her. The dog "went crazy" and ran off, worrying the witness who began to cry. Two more discs appeared during this sequence, which the witness described as charcoal in color with bright "black" lights all over them. The witness said they had a perfect view of these objects, which had markings all over their surfaces resembling "ancient" writing. The ships were estimated to be about the size of an army tank. Source: NUFORC (NUFORC: 5/12/04 Seguin, Texas) Note: perhaps if not extraterrestrial, these "ships" may have been visual disturbances brought on by a type of technology, hinting notes of researcher Albert Budden's theories. The "ancient writing" is similar to the intricate patterns, such as Form Constant (Form Constant (link contains visual examples)), often seen in individuals experiencing visual hallucinations.

These are just a few examples; there are many more like these if you know where to dig. Whether or not these technologies have been deployed by militaries across this planet is up for debate, but a few things are clear: the technology exists, the effects are real, and similar effects are often reported in conjunction with high-strangeness and UAP encounters.

Whether there is a direct connection between microwave audio effect type technology and certain high-strangeness encounters is inconclusive, but due to the frequency of reports containing similar descriptions to this type of effect, there appears to be possible correlation in certain types of cases.

Anyway, thanks for reading, I look forward to your contributions to this topic! -WL

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: wavelength

Another great thread! I've been reading theories on acoustic levitation as a possible explanation for how many-ton blocks were moved into place at ancient sites.

If I had to guess, as long as TPTB have studied this phenomenon, as as little information as they've shared might indicate the advancements have gone far beyond anything we could imagine. If there's a potential to weaponize a technology, you can bet it's already been perfected.

When new, promising technologies suddenly go dark it may be time to ask why.

Thanks for another workout in mental gymnastics, Wave!

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have often thought that the Rendlesham Forest case had some of those elements to it. The electro static charged air indicative of something affecting the men investigating. Perhaps something was being tested to see its effect.

I think imbuing something with meaning is also indicative of a shift in perspective. That's why the voices are unintelligible. Nothing is really being said. It's the same with psychoactive substances.

S+F

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Here’s a short research article and accompanying short vid about Voice Hearing people that may or may not tie in to aspects of the OP…..

Source People who 'hear voices' can detect hidden speech in unusual sounds

And then there’s this about Auditory Hallucinations

👽
edit on 6-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

'Auditory hallucinations'.

Many years ago, in my late twenties I used to drive to a near-by lake for some reflective quiet time. I would hear the most ethereal music softly playing, but there was absolutely nothing that could explain the source! It began to really bother me, to the point I even spoke to counselor about it. She noted on my chart 'possible schizophrenia' and prescribed psychotropic drugs. Being young and dumb, I fell for it and gave them a try; after spending a couple of weeks in a zombie state, I threw them out and decided to find a way to live with my 'insanity'.

Fast forward to my mid forties, and I began to hear this same ethereal music every time I drove to and from work on the highway. I mentioned it to my husband, and after pointing it out he, too could hear it! He worked in the communication field, installing radios, satellite phones and other equipment in police cars, etc.

He knew instantly what it was; harmonics from the parallel antennas he had recently installed on my car. He never noticed the 'background noise' until I brought it to his attention.

I had a large antenna on my old car that I would drive to the lake those many years ago, and according to my hubby they were famous for giving off harmonic sounds if one was not careful in their placement.

Perhaps some forms of 'crazy' are exogenous.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Another great thread! I've been reading theories on acoustic levitation as a possible explanation for how many-ton blocks were moved into place at ancient sites.

If I had to guess, as long as TPTB have studied this phenomenon, as as little information as they've shared might indicate the advancements have gone far beyond anything we could imagine. If there's a potential to weaponize a technology, you can bet it's already been perfected.

When new, promising technologies suddenly go dark it may be time to ask why.

Thanks for another workout in mental gymnastics, Wave!

Thanks, Nugget! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
What you said here is profound--the moment they realize they have something, they pull it from the public eye pretty quickly, sometimes going into downplay/damage control mode, if necessary. In this case, there hasn't been much of the latter, just a lot of silence.

a reply to: midicon

Thank you. I agree, it is possible that something related may have been tested in that case, or, in other words, it's possible that whatever project (or visitor, for those taking the ET/ID UFO routes) was behind the case utilized technology of a similar nature. There are also tons of high-strangeness cases describing electrical sensations in the air, including an Australian case I brought up a couple weeks ago on ATS which has several strong hypotheses behind it, but no particular conclusions.
------------

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Here’s a short research article and accompanying short vid about Voice Hearing people that may or may not tie in to aspects of the OP…..

Source People who 'hear voices' can detect hidden speech in unusual sounds

👽

(quote snipped)

Great article, thank you.
This brings up a thought. Perhaps this phenomenon could point to why certain subjects are selected for experiments with MAE--those with preexisting receptiveness as described may have been easier to work with, at least in early testing phases of this type of technology.
edit on 1/6/2023 by wavelength because: Clarification using spacing.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

One other interesting article (pretty techie) ….it’s about audio Subcarriers piggyback/coupled (my words) to microwave signals….perhaps this adds an element to the OP.

Btw the Author incredibly misspelled “subcarrier” in the main title

Source SUBCARIERS IN MICROWAVE AND SATELLITE SYSTEMS

SUBCARRIERS DEFINED: In the early days they were called Diplexers, alluding to their main function at that time, to place a second channel (TV audio) onto the same base-band signal as the television video signal for TV studio-to-transmitter (STL) microwave links. After a while, two or more channels were multiplexed onto the STL systems, so the term Sub-carriers came into prominence. The term Sub-carrier is now applied to a host of multiplexing processes that are carried in the frequency band above video, typically ranging from 4.5 – 10 MHz. In fact some channels have discarded the video and carry only audio sub-carriers.

👽

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Awesome thread, very interesting read!

I now wonder if it's possible to entrain brainwaves with this technology.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Results of introducing jitter to the generator frequencies (resulting in jittering target frequency)
The effects are not instant, need some time to settle in but are repeatable for me. These are literally the words I used to describe, but translated for you
0.1 Hz - no effect
0.2 Hz - sensation of turning, light headedness sometimes headache inducing
0.3 Hz - dizzyness, disorientation, loss of balance
0.4 Hz - sensation of non linear chaotic movement, very uncomfortable sensation in stomach, very uncomfortable to listen to
0.5 Hz - nothing or no effect
0.6 Hz - good mood / wake up on a sunny day
0.7 Hz - definite joy / happyness inducing, light headedness but in a good way.
0.8 Hz - that feeling in the stomach when excited for upcoming events
0.9 Hz - similar to 0.8Hz but not the same
1Hz - no effect

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

I loved that thread! Thanks for bringing it up; I need to go read it again!

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Great thread and a very relevant information.

Allan H. Frey has been a topic of speculation in my family since he was doing research at Willow Grove Air Force base at the same time my father was commander of the hospital there. We wonder if he knew about it.

Some addition information about his work especially for the techies.

Synthetic Telepathy and the Early Mind Wars

A video of a former military man, maybe from England, who worked on this technology in the 1960's was recently posted. At the time he wondered how can it be used as both a weapon and a communication device.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

In addition to microwaves, just regular sound is being used in “non-lethal weapons”!

The secret is “phased array” to broadcast the signals (sound, microwaves, light???) to cause disorientation or extreme discomfort (uh, maybe even the mythical “brown note”?? Hahaha! Wait…)

Here is a wiki of military use. They have used sound to steer smoke around corners and allowed broadcasts of an end user to whisper into the ear of an individual in a crowd!

And that is the stuff we know of!

I have not elaborated upon this but I saw a triangle craft, silent, zip a hundred miles in seconds, turn and do a loop overhead in Anchorage, AK. What I withheld was it began making noise while charging the lights that were allowing me to track it (just before it passed in front of the moon it shimmered then went back invisible! I could only see the blue-white circles at each corner of the triangle).

First, it did a jet, complete with dopler effects. It changed lights to Cessna type and, again, made the sound of a single engine craft. It was not perfect but if you just glanced up, saw the lights, heard the engine, you would say, “just a plane”!

Half of stealth is getting you to ignore the obvious! See, if you see something that you can’t explain then you pay attention. If you can wave your hand at “juat a known object” then you get back on your way ignoring whatever that thing is!

Hint: There are so many single engine planes around that you know what normal operation should sound like. While trying to get the sound right the normal operation is ignored so if you know you can tell the difference!!

Linky, fandom.com, Sonic Weapons: military-history.fandom.com...

S+F

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

And then, on the audio end….there’s the consumer version of focused sound. Parametric Speakers have been around for some time now.

👽

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

One other interesting article (pretty techie) ….it’s about audio Subcarriers piggyback/coupled (my words) to microwave signals….perhaps this adds an element to the OP.

Btw the Author incredibly misspelled “subcarrier” in the main title

Source SUBCARIERS IN MICROWAVE AND SATELLITE SYSTEMS

SUBCARRIERS DEFINED: In the early days they were called Diplexers, alluding to their main function at that time, to place a second channel (TV audio) onto the same base-band signal as the television video signal for TV studio-to-transmitter (STL) microwave links. After a while, two or more channels were multiplexed onto the STL systems, so the term Sub-carriers came into prominence. The term Sub-carrier is now applied to a host of multiplexing processes that are carried in the frequency band above video, typically ranging from 4.5 – 10 MHz. In fact some channels have discarded the video and carry only audio sub-carriers.

👽

Thank you for sharing this article. This does look like something they may be incorporating into refined versions of MAE technology. The main criticism about MAE is that the high power required to generate truly discomforting audio (enough to cause significant discomfort in the subject) would cause heat and brain damage before doing its intended job. Sub-carriers seem like they may be able to be incorporated to boost the efficiency of the audio-generating properties of MAE if used correctly.
Essentially, there are probably many ways to increase the efficiency of generated audio thus reducing the necessary amount of raw microwave power to effectively do the job, and this could point to one of them.

---------------------------------------------------------

originally posted by: TDDAgain
Awesome thread, very interesting read!

I now wonder if it's possible to entrain brainwaves with this technology.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Results of introducing jitter to the generator frequencies (resulting in jittering target frequency)
The effects are not instant, need some time to settle in but are repeatable for me. These are literally the words I used to describe, but translated for you
0.1 Hz - no effect
0.2 Hz - sensation of turning, light headedness sometimes headache inducing
0.3 Hz - dizzyness, disorientation, loss of balance
0.4 Hz - sensation of non linear chaotic movement, very uncomfortable sensation in stomach, very uncomfortable to listen to
0.5 Hz - nothing or no effect
0.6 Hz - good mood / wake up on a sunny day
0.7 Hz - definite joy / happyness inducing, light headedness but in a good way.
0.8 Hz - that feeling in the stomach when excited for upcoming events
0.9 Hz - similar to 0.8Hz but not the same
1Hz - no effect

Thank you! I took the time to read your thread last night and I had some time to think about the implications, ranging from remote induced deep hypnosis to behavior modification. To be able to generate the effects described in your thread remotely would be a massive scientific discovery, and the applications would be numerous--crowd control, enemy pacification, etc etc. You can probably see by now why they might want to keep these studies on the down-low. This technology could prove extraordinarily useful if perfected.

------------------------------------

originally posted by: BelleEpoque
Great thread and a very relevant information.

Allan H. Frey has been a topic of speculation in my family since he was doing research at Willow Grove Air Force base at the same time my father was commander of the hospital there. We wonder if he knew about it.

Some addition information about his work especially for the techies.

Synthetic Telepathy and the Early Mind Wars

A video of a former military man, maybe from England, who worked on this technology in the 1960's was recently posted. At the time he wondered how can it be used as both a weapon and a communication device.

www.bitchute.com...

Thank you. Interesting! Whether or not your father knew about the research may have depended on whether or not the military dubbed it potentially "useful" (useful enough to necessitate keeping it on the down low) at the time, thus moving it to the "top-secret" bin. Even on the same base, the same building, sometimes they won't know what is going on.
Thanks for the link to the research and the video. I haven't read the whole thing yet but I will come back after lunch and read it in its entirety.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I have not elaborated upon this but I saw a triangle craft, silent, zip a hundred miles in seconds, turn and do a loop overhead in Anchorage, AK. What I withheld was it began making noise while charging the lights that were allowing me to track it (just before it passed in front of the moon it shimmered then went back invisible! I could only see the blue-white circles at each corner of the triangle).

First, it did a jet, complete with dopler effects. It changed lights to Cessna type and, again, made the sound of a single engine craft. It was not perfect but if you just glanced up, saw the lights, heard the engine, you would say, “just a plane”!

Half of stealth is getting you to ignore the obvious! See, if you see something that you can’t explain then you pay attention. If you can wave your hand at “juat a known object” then you get back on your way ignoring whatever that thing is!

Hint: There are so many single engine planes around that you know what normal operation should sound like. While trying to get the sound right the normal operation is ignored so if you know you can tell the difference!!

Thank you

You sighting and comments are particularly intriguing to me because it brings up notes of the "ghostflier" phenomenon. I've done a few analyses on several ghostflier sightings but I haven't formed any conclusions yet, besides inadvertently debunking a couple as known aircraft of airships (my expertise is aviation and radio communications, so I know my way around an airplane). Some of the reports are more puzzling than others, featuring airplane-shaped UAPs defying the known laws of aerodynamics, or at least the apparent visible aerodynamics of the craft in question.

Also, you may find this NUFORC case interesting--it's a wing-shaped aircraft that sounded like a single-engine airplane, but demonstrated unusual flight characteristics such as hovering, floating, flying backwards etc. Possible nighttime test flight of a classified project. NUFORC 1/3/07 Fairlee, VT
edit on 1/7/2023 by wavelength because: ETA NUFORC

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Interesting, I give you a flag. One of about maybe 5 or so I’ve given ever.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Another mighty fine thread mate and am sure 'The Gut' will be popping in at some point.

Don't know about microwaves but some extremely strange things (involving 15 gigawatts) were going on in this case - also separately located reports of UFO activity with some claims of objects emerging from the ocean.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I heard about “psychotronics” early 80’s, and the Soviets were experimenting then. It was based on Nicola Tesla research. I learned years later that the Soviets were more interested in using psychotronics and mind manipulation more than nukes after the fall of the wall.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

There's some pretty relevant content in this old vid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join