It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson Says He’s Bringing His Show To Twitter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

All I see is people moving from one cave to another.

You only complain though when they
enter the cave you don't like though ..

We know the games libs play..

Tucker will not be stopped

I do not doubt that Tucker will continue to have a strong following. Once people become devoted to a leader or an idea, there is little hope that they will ever allow themselves to see the truth.

I am not complaining about Tucker. I am not devoted to him, so I can see him for what he really is. I am not complaining about that Tucker is being Tucker. I am pointing out that Tucker is being true to himself. He was born into the position he now holds, and he is doing exactly what he has been taught to do. Obviously he does it well. Well enough to have some people believing that his nakedness is clothed in bright shinning light.

I have no political leanings. I believe the Ds and Rs are the opposite sides of the same coin. But feel free to call me whatever you choose. I identify as a dictionary, so anything you choose to call me will be in the book.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

All I see is people moving from one cave to another.

You only complain though when they
enter the cave you don't like though ..

We know the games libs play..

Tucker will not be stopped

I do not doubt that Tucker will continue to have a strong following. Once people become devoted to a leader or an idea, there is little hope that they will ever allow themselves to see the truth.

I am not complaining about Tucker. I am not devoted to him, so I can see him for what he really is. I am not complaining about that Tucker is being Tucker. I am pointing out that Tucker is being true to himself. He was born into the position he now holds, and he is doing exactly what he has been taught to do. Obviously he does it well. Well enough to have some people believing that his nakedness is clothed in bright shinning light.

I have no political leanings. I believe the Ds and Rs are the opposite sides of the same coin. But feel free to call me whatever you choose. I identify as a dictionary, so anything you choose to call me will be in the book.

Nope calling you nobody.

Because from your posting history it is OBVIOUS
you are in one cave and only complain
when you see other people more people
going into the other peoples cave the other
peoples cave you do not like
get all mad like cave man..
OOOO WE HEAR YOUR ROOOOAR

Now you hop in this thread and put down a GREAT entertainer
like TUCKER over his political beliefs...

I LOVE HIM FOR HIS ENTERTAINMENT AND SKILLS AND TALENT

Why do you watch?

That is right you don't
you just go into other peoples
threads Rant Rave
just like cave man
when people like the other cave better.
DEEP CAVE MAN hive mind backwoods stone mindset..

GET REAL !!

edit on 10-5-2023 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

Okay.

Second line.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

This post made me laugh so hard. I can't believe you could type it with a straight face.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrInquisitive

originally posted by: Gandalf77
Tucker suckers are the newest version of Douche Limburger’s Dittoheads. They just sit there bobbing their empty heads up and down, enjoying the steady diet of right-wing red meat: #racism, #misogyny, #fascism, #WelovePutin

Ditto, dude!

They don't care that Tuckus abhors their guy Trump, or that he probably has as much disdain for his audience as Trump does for his followers. Or that he lies about all sorts of things, and has admitted on video to Dave Rubin that he lies on TV (jump to 00:30.0; imbedded in a Rising segment):

But hey, he's cornered the right-wing, racist, pro-Russian and pro-dictator demographic groups in this country. Might as well keep making money off of them, and possibly use it for political power as well.

You forgot misogynistic and homophobic. Good lord. Aren't you missing Joy Reid's show or something?

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I find it hilarious that both the left and "only trumpers" are both going in on a man who dares to have an opinion that doesn't fall in line with either of their rigid views

I'm seeing a LOT of Trumpbsupporters AND Trump doing what I despised in 2016

Telling lies and ganging up....blatant

Look if you call yourself "America first" but say you will NOT vote for another conservative if they get the nomination, then you're NOT America first , you're TRUMP first and you've fallen victim to a cult that would rather see America burn than their godking not be crowned

Period

I know I'll get set fire for this but I don't care it's effing truth

Flame on

Can we agree that just because someone has an R behind their name doesn't make them conservative?

Now as far as the topic at hand now that I'm caught up. I will reserve judgement until I hear what he has to say without constraint. I think that will be very telling about who he is.
edit on 10-5-2023 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

You have good reasoning, but it’s just my opinion that you show up consistently against the right or GOP.

LOL, It think your GOP defense mechanism is showing if you think I support the democrats in anyway. LOL.

Look at my posting history I call out BOTH party because I don't falsely worship a party or candidate.
I have even stated out of the current fkastan race we have coming up the best we can do is the following and in that order

1. Rand Paul
2. vivek ramaswamy
3. Desantis
4. Trump last resort . I have even credited him being the best POTUS we have had for atleast 5 decades for the simple fact he exposed the masses to the faux news ,deepstate, and china. However the dummy had his chance but stacked his own administration with swamp that hid the hunter laptop, killed off epstein, hid the epstein list, went with all the faux narratives like epstein suicide, seth rich robbery, russiagate, biden won the election without cheating, etc .....

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Look if you call yourself "America first" but say you will NOT vote for another conservative if they get the nomination, then you're NOT America first , you're TRUMP first and you've fallen victim to a cult that would rather see America burn than their godking not be crowned

One can be America First and refuse to vote for 'just another conservative', if said 'conservative' is a 'George Bush' neo-con.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I wish I could have as much faith as you do.

Oh don't get me wrong, its my hopium is not running very high. However atleast twitter under Elon has been more forthcoming in regards letting people speak out against the faux controlled narrative unlike before.

Like I said I'm no tucker fan and think he is part of the swamp and used to control the republicans to do the deepstates bidding , but the fact we have an alternate platform and people can speak out freely in is a positive thing. I'm also skeptical of Elon, but so far in regards to freedom of speech he has been a great asset in the war against the heavily controlled social media oligarchs.

Now can that change tomorrow, ofcourse it can.

All I see is people moving from one cave to another. The shadows on the wall are the exact same, they are just shown to you from a different angle.

Absolutely agree with you and why I mentioned Im not a tucker fan and wished it was someone else as tucker plays that part for the republicans.

Maybe we can’t handle the truth. What would we do with it if we really had it anyway?

If the truth came out it would likely break the BS two party system narratives and perhaps enough people would stop fighting each other long enough to focus on the real problem and the real people causing the problems.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

originally posted by: MrInquisitive

Tucker suckers are the newest version of Douche Limburger’s Dittoheads. They just sit there bobbing their empty heads up and down, enjoying the steady diet of right-wing red meat: #racism, #misogyny, #fascism, #WelovePutin

Ditto, dude!

They don't care that Tuckus abhors their guy Trump, or that he probably has as much disdain for his audience as Trump does for his followers. Or that he lies about all sorts of things, and has admitted on video to Dave Rubin that he lies on TV (jump to 00:30.0; imbedded in a Rising segment):

But hey, he's cornered the right-wing, racist, pro-Russian and pro-dictator demographic groups in this country. Might as well keep making money off of them, and possibly use it for political power as well.

You forgot misogynistic and homophobic. Good lord. Aren't you missing Joy Reid's show or something?

So people can not joke around anymore
are you people THAT uptight
and can not take a joke?

IT IS SOO obvious what he is saying is kidding playing around..

They just HATE his beliefs and politics and uncovering
the NWOs left wing mob lies and want to see him gone.
Well not going to happen thank you
GOOD DAY !

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Looks like Tucker and Elon are new BFFs

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

What the hell are you going on about?

Please tell me what part of MrInquisitive's post was a joke and I'll review for missed laughs.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
Why Twitter?

Shouldn't he be on Truth Social?

What is it with you guys thinking Trump supporters follow everything Trump does and says? We don't, never have. We're not democrats.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
He posted that one hour ago and has 9.6 million views.

That's more than every MSM news combined.

I don't know what he's up to, but there are a hell of a lot of people paying attention to what he has to say.

ETA : In the time it took me to type, it jumped to 10.1 million.

102,400,000 views now. LOL

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Oooooo baw you mad!

2nd

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
MSMBC was complaining about Tucker on Twitter stating that they couldn't police his speech if he was on it.

If I find the clip I'll share.

Leftists complaining about the inability to police the speech of others.

Authoritarian, Communist, Fascist, pick your poison.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
That’s really gross.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Predictable move for the White Pride Piper himself.
If he uses the handle "White Grievance Tonight," I wrote a really good jingle just for him.

Can you not be embarrassed ?

You’ve missed the social evolution of America by about 75 years.

Still frantically looking for the klan and nazis, who have been gone since the 50’s.

Can’t function without them.

Are you from the South? (Asking because they’ve been denying the whole racism thing for years.)

That explains why bLM is always so busy in the north.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: DBCowboy
That’s really gross.

iotwreport.com...

Linky

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

You're on a roll...

• White Pride Piper
  • Tucker suckers
  • Douche Limburger

Are you twelve? I'm no fan of tucker but I'm pretty happy there's a movement against MSM. Can we have a grownup discussion?

This is all I can picture when people like Gandalf claim they're not butthurt and think this is all funny...

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join