It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson Says He’s Bringing His Show To Twitter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

originally posted by: network dude

Tucker suckers are the newest version of Douche Limburger’s Dittoheads. They just sit there bobbing their empty heads up and down, enjoying the steady diet of right-wing red meat: #racism, #misogyny, #fascism, #WelovePutin

OH my, did Tucker put that sand in your vajayjay all by himself? You sound mad....U mad bro?

Quite the opposite. I think it’s really funny.
Only in America can someone as galactically stupid as Tucker keep so many drooling inbreds pacified.

This is absolutely funny , hahaha . So anyone on the right is inbred now ? What country are you from may I ask ? And also why do you care if you dont live here . I’m not left or right . Obviously you are on the left . I believe the left and the right are two sides of the same coin , they keep low iq morons like yourself fighting each other . Carry on with your ignorant views that have been formed for you by the Rothschilds ands soros of the world . I hope you will enjoy your state run media for your fascist one world government you are fighting for , have fun remaining ignorant and calling people inbred who dare think for themselves

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Only in America can someone as galactically stupid as Tucker keep so many drooling inbreds pacified.

Tucker suckers are the newest version of Douche Limburger’s Dittoheads. They just sit there bobbing their empty heads up and down, enjoying the steady diet of right-wing red meat: #racism, #misogyny, #fascism, #WelovePutin

Such a force for positive change in the world, aren't you?

This place hasn't changed very much.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

Tucker Carlson HAS FINALLY ditched the NWO and is going to be continuing the MARCH and keep the DEMONS ON THE RUN!!

After spending many years working for large media and the NWO as you put it, i'd be very wary that he isn't just going to be controlled opposition to mainstream media. Turning into a psuedo anti-establishment journalist.

Best hopes that he really does try to expose the truth and isn't going to be another glenn beck or a alt-news hack. However, i'd have to see some changes in his approach to how he handles news stories and exposing things that both sides of media do not cover. Not being controlled by advertisers and political agendas as most MSM are.

He has a large amount of followers and can really do some good if he decides to.
edit on 9-5-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Predictable move for the White Pride Piper himself.
...but Gandalf is white and in his death, returned as Gandalf the White.

If he uses the handle "White Grievance Tonight," I wrote a really good jingle just for him.

Lmfao, don't flatter yourself, he doesn't know you.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Bwahahahahahahajahahhahaa!!! The cringe things the left screeches 😂

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Brilliant ! Words ?

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: BlueBaby
Why does anyone care? He is a liar. He told everyone he is a liar. He said if you believe any of the insane stuff he says, you are crazy. He is a sideshow.

I agree with you and I'm no tucker carlson fan.
However this will be a big blow to MSM if twitter starts making their own news channel feeds.

I mentioned this before as something Elon should do and I'm glad he is doing it , even if its with someone I don't care for.

Wow, someone from the left who can tell the truth, and speak as an adult.
Quite unique in this thread. And really overall.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

I really wonder how many people on ATS are younger than 25, or 18, and so on.
So much of what you read can not be the work of adults.
Though some of the worst appears to be coming from people who look to be 50-80.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

One problem, I'm not from the left but I'm not from the right either. Both party are one in the same and work for the same hidden entity. Howver the demorats have taken the lead in playing the crazy in crazy and crazier.

I don't like to mentally constraint or bias myself to anyone political ideology or solution.

Actually I take real offense to being labeled a democrat especially right now .
Man that was a mean.

The last thing we need right now with a gov;t that is riddled with conflict of interest is to give the gov't more power and more money. Which every democrat solution entails. It would be the equivalent of giving the mob more money and more power, to fix the crime they created and are benefiting from.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

If he uses the handle "White Grievance Tonight," I wrote a really good jingle just for him.

Can you not be embarrassed ?

You’ve missed the social evolution of America by about 75 years.

Still frantically looking for the klan and nazis, who have been gone since the 50’s.

Can’t function without them.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: stevieray

One problem, I'm not from the left but I'm not from the right either. Both party are one in the same and work for the same hidden entity. Howver the demorats have taken the lead in playing the crazy in crazy and crazier.

I don't like to mentally constraint or bias myself to anyone political ideology or solution.

Actually I take real offense to being labeled a democrat especially right now .
Man that was a mean.

The last thing we need right now with a gov;t that is riddled with conflict of interest is to give the gov't more power and more money. Which every democrat solution entails. It would be the equivalent of giving the mob more money and more power, to fix the crime they created and are benefiting from.

You have good reasoning, but it’s just my opinion that you show up consistently against the right or GOP.
And you’re playing the “they all do it” card, hard, just in time for some dem bad times. Never when the GOP is in trouble.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Such a force for positive change in the world, aren't you?

Absolutely. Fighting the good fight every day.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

Tucker Carlson HAS FINALLY ditched the NWO and is going to be continuing the MARCH and keep the DEMONS ON THE RUN!!

Best hopes that he really does try to expose the truth and isn't going to be another glenn beck or a alt-news hack.

NEW UPDATES NEW ARTICLES

I believe in Tucker Carlson 100%.

Until he shows me some MAJOR reason NOT to trust him
I am ALL IN..

We need to pray for him look at these attacks.. the new york slimes
just wrote this nasty piece of # I will post the pieces I can..

It is sad they are going to try to legally rip him to pieces
of this and that contract. They are the nastiest sleazeist
MSM GARBAGE #ING #!!

A representative for the Fox Corporation, which has been engaged in negotiations over the details of Mr. Carlson’s exit from the network since he was taken off the air last month, had no comment. The video could violate the terms of his contract with Fox, which prevent Mr. Carlson from hosting a show on an alternate network. One way Fox could try to prevent Mr. Carlson from posting new videos would be to seek an injunction, said Andy Lee, an entertainment lawyer with Foley & Lardner. But the network would have to persuade a judge that Mr. Carlson was doing irreparable harm to the network,

NEW YORK SLIMES ATTACKS TUCKER.. THE DEMONS ARE REEEEEEEEING

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

The anti-logic of the MAGA crowd: Anyone who don’t like Dawnold or Tucka must be a leffist!

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Can you not be embarrassed ?

You’ve missed the social evolution of America by about 75 years.

Still frantically looking for the klan and nazis, who have been gone since the 50’s.

Can’t function without them.

Are you from the South? (Asking because they’ve been denying the whole racism thing for years.)

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tough2fool

originally posted by: network dude

OH my, did Tucker put that sand in your vajayjay all by himself? You sound mad....U mad bro?

have fun remaining ignorant and calling people inbred who dare think for themselves

Yes, Tucker fans think for themselves. Would you like to buy a bridge?

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You're on a roll...

• White Pride Piper
  • Tucker suckers
  • Douche Limburger

Are you twelve? I'm no fan of tucker but I'm pretty happy there's a movement against MSM. Can we have a grownup discussion?

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Every other "pride" is a good thing in your lil mind though, amiright gandalf777?

Brown pride? Yaaaa
Black pride? Uh huh yayaya
Gay pride? Well duhhhhhh
Tranny pride? YEEESSSS

White Pride? You a racist... 🙄

On a side note, what happened to this site? Seems like it's completely died off the last several days. Nobody posting, barely no new threads..... where did every1 go?

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

originally posted by: Turquosie

Best hopes that he really does try to expose the truth and isn't going to be another glenn beck or a alt-news hack.

NEW UPDATES NEW ARTICLES

I believe in Tucker Carlson 100%.

Until he shows me some MAJOR reason NOT to trust him
I am ALL IN..

That has got to be one of the dumbest things I have read on a long time.
No wonder America is so messed up.
Because people like you believe talking heads 100% even though they have been proven by there own words to consistently lie to viewers just for ratings and money.
You really need to reevaluate a few things.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
Why Twitter?

Shouldn't he be on Truth Social?

Trump and Tucker aren't homies, where you been living, under a rock?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join