It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson Says He’s Bringing His Show To Twitter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   
High profile talent on Truth Social have to agree to keep content exclusive to the platform for 24 hours — similar to Twitch’s rule for partners (no simulcasting) a reply to: Mahogany

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Did Tucker yet say if he's got more "goodies" from the 40,000 hours of video from Jan 6, 2021?

I hope Tucker does a better job of "following up" on earlier "bombshells", than he did on FoxNews.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   

The Tucker-Elon Dynamic = WIN-WIN

GOOD EDITORIAL FROM AN ONLINE PLATFORM MEDIA EXPERT...

Only if you really understand the background of Jack’s Magic Coffee Shop, an argument can be made that the deal between Elon Musk and Tucker Carlson is trying to get the unsubsidized financial viability of Twitter under the control of an independent platform. At least, that’s my slant on the positive perspective here.

As a free communication platform, Twitter has never been, and is not now, financially viable. However, if Musk can continue finding ways to monetize the platform, subscriptions, exclusive content, advertising, and now broadcasting etc., he might finally be able to break free from the data processing subsidy running behind it. We should be cautiously optimistic, yet pragmatic to the reality of the challenge.

Toward that end, Tucker Carlson announced today an intent to use the social media platform as a free speech and journalistic broadcasting system. If Elon Musk chooses to make Carlson the anchor of this ¹Twitter enterprise it would be akin to ²Fox streaming services making Carlson the anchor of Fox News digital, via Fox Nation. [Direct Rumble Link] WATCH:

¹On an investment/return approach, it would make a lot of sense for Elon Musk to give Tucker Carlson a percentage stake in the enterprise (25% backend wealth) in combination with a front-end lump sum and generous expense deferred contract [all write-offs for Musk]. Carlson retains full proprietary control of his created content; Musk gets platform profitable; a genuine win-win.

²Tucker Carlson and the show Tucker Carlson Today was the prior anchor of Fox Nation digital. Murdoch shot themselves in the streaming foot when they fired him. However, you will notice Murdoch waited until Carlson had produced a year’s worth of yet to be broadcast long-format programming which Fox Nation still owns.
Continued at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-246524

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
1. Twitter is part of MSM
2. There is no deal with twitter
3. Really dude, Twitter fur reelz?

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

Are you twelve?

The more disturbing answer is no.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: BlueBaby
Why does anyone care? He is a liar. He told everyone he is a liar. He said if you believe any of the insane stuff he says, you are crazy. He is a sideshow.

I agree with you and I'm no tucker carlson fan.
However this will be a big blow to MSM if twitter starts making their own news channel feeds.

I mentioned this before as something Elon should do and I'm glad he is doing it , even if its with someone I don't care for.

I wish I could have as much faith as you do.

All I see is people moving from one cave to another. The shadows on the wall are the exact same, they are just shown to you from a different angle.

Maybe we can’t handle the truth. What would we do with it if we really had it anyway? The only thing that would change is that we would be just a little more miserable, a little more hopeless, a little more hateful? The one thing we would not be is anymore active. As we waited….

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
Tucker suckers are the newest version of Douche Limburger’s Dittoheads. They just sit there bobbing their empty heads up and down, enjoying the steady diet of right-wing red meat: #racism, #misogyny, #fascism, #WelovePutin

Ditto, dude!

They don't care that Tuckus abhors their guy Trump, or that he probably has as much disdain for his audience as Trump does for his followers. Or that he lies about all sorts of things, and has admitted on video to Dave Rubin that he lies on TV (jump to 00:30.0; imbedded in a Rising segment):

But hey, he's cornered the right-wing, racist, pro-Russian and pro-dictator demographic groups in this country. Might as well keep making money off of them, and possibly use it for political power as well.

Remember when John Stewart destroyed a young Tuckus and the show he was on, Crossfire on CNN, resulting in its cancellation? I'd imagine if Tuckus had him as a guest again his career would once again be shattered. Thinking about it more though, that wouldn't happen as his sycophants lap his crap up; he was cancelled on CNN because it had a thinking audience, relatively speaking.
edit on 10-5-2023 by MrInquisitive because: to add additional content.

edit on 10-5-2023 by MrInquisitive because: changed "demographics" to "demographic groups"

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Tucker suckers are the newest version of Douche Limburger’s Dittoheads. They just sit there bobbing their empty heads up and down, enjoying the steady diet of right-wing red meat: #racism, #misogyny, #fascism, #WelovePutin

OH my, did Tucker put that sand in your vajayjay all by himself? You sound mad....U mad bro?

Quite the opposite. I think it’s really funny.
Only in America can someone as galactically stupid as Tucker keep so many drooling inbreds pacified.

I know, he's got some of them railing on conspiracy sites frantically calling folks on the right silly names and pretending not to be as angry as they are. I think it's funny too.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   

OH my, did Tucker put that sand in your vajayjay all by himself? You sound mad....U mad bro?

Quite the opposite. I think it’s really funny.
Only in America can someone as galactically stupid as Tucker keep so many drooling inbreds pacified.

I know, he's got some of them railing on conspiracy sites frantically calling folks on the right silly names and pretending not to be as angry as they are. I think it's funny too.

These guys are blissfully ignorant of the fact that Carlson is 1000 times smarter than them. And Trump, and Desantis, and Cruz, and so on.
Rando schmuck on interwebs calls Tucker Carlson “stewpiddd” ….. story at 11. !

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Predictable move for the White Pride Piper himself.
If he uses the handle "White Grievance Tonight," I wrote a really good jingle just for him.

Can you not be embarrassed ?

You’ve missed the social evolution of America by about 75 years.

Still frantically looking for the klan and nazis, who have been gone since the 50’s.

Can’t function without them.

Are you from the South? (Asking because they’ve been denying the whole racism thing for years.)

Born in NY, lived in CA, FL, SC, OH, TN, South Korea, and Honduras, mostly thanks to USAF. Worked at a HBU for 25 years, have had Mexican American in-laws for 34 years.
Let me guess for you …. Oakland ? Chicago ? Berkeley ? Met a guy from the south one time ?

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrInquisitive

Ditto, dude!

Lol …… insert photo of Dumb & Dumber, or Bill & Ted,
here ……..

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   

This says so much more about you than about people that watch Tucker 😂💩

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I find it hilarious that both the left and "only trumpers" are both going in on a man who dares to have an opinion that doesn't fall in line with either of their rigid views

I'm seeing a LOT of Trumpbsupporters AND Trump doing what I despised in 2016

Telling lies and ganging up....blatant

Look if you call yourself "America first" but say you will NOT vote for another conservative if they get the nomination, then you're NOT America first , you're TRUMP first and you've fallen victim to a cult that would rather see America burn than their godking not be crowned

Period

I know I'll get set fire for this but I don't care it's effing truth

Flame on
edit on 5/10/2023 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
WOW AS of this morning the video has massed

OVER 80 MILLION VIEWS ON TWITTER ALONE!!

They have awaken a sleeping giant and I
AM SO GLAD TO BE WATCHING THIS !!

Legacy media tv newspapers dug there own graves
with this #...

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

All I see is people moving from one cave to another.

You only complain though when they
enter the cave you don't like though ..

We know the games libs play..

Tucker will not be stopped

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

You do know you're the perfect example of the class act that the new owners are looking for on here... right?

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: Gandalf77
but Gandalf is white and in his death, returned as Gandalf the White.

That is soooooo racist!

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Yup. I might watch just for the lolz.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

a reply to: stevieray
Are you from the South? (Asking because they’ve been denying the whole racism thing for years.)

No, actually, we've been pointing out that it was and still is the democrats that are the true racists, first with the Jim Crow laws, and now, with the perpetual race baiting and pursuance of the destruction of the black community through government welfare programs designed to do just that.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I don't see the benefit of taking a 1 hour program to a platform designed to keep you scrolling through replies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join