It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden family will be exposed Wednesday.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
As long as it isn’t mean orange man, the sheeple won’t care!!!

+4 more 
posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The subject is Biden.

Why are you trying to derail the thread and make it about Trump ?

+4 more 
posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Dude, I'm actually a little worried. Are you going to be mentally OK with all this? There is a good chance it's going to happen just like we've been saying for a while now. And I don't want another ATS member going snap bean. If you need some help, don't be afraid to ask.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: network dude

If Biden did something wrong, arrest him.

That's what this is all about. I don't understand all the whataboutism and deflection. It's almost as if you condone and approve of what he's being investigated for.

If he committed a crime, arrest him, you agreed to that, but why do you defend it?

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

As a side question, what's the difference between the Biden family having international business dealings and the Trump family having international business dealings?

The difference is they like Trump, but they don’t like Biden.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Do we have the highest paid whistleblower ROI ?

link   
I'M VERY SORRY TO HAVE TO ADVISE THE ATS MEMBERS ONCE AGAIN THAT WHAT DICTATOR BIDEN SAID "NO ONE FKS WITH THE BIDENS'.

+4 more 
link   

Isn't this a problem though. Biden publicly extorted a country that we are now forcing money at. Nothing has happened to him since nobody has chosen to take him to task over it.

Trump passes gas in public, and the Trotskyists went to impeachment him.

It really is a double standard of justice. In a perfect world Biden would have been taken to task and faced impeachment by now as well.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I'M VERY SORRY TO HAVE TO ADVISE THE ATS MEMBERS ONCE AGAIN THAT WHAT DICTATOR BIDEN SAID "NO ONE FKS WITH THE BIDENS'.

This is a lie. Ashley Biden was very clear in her Diary that others in her neighborhood did just that.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Biden family caught in the Chinese spider web trap ?
Have you been spreading the gospel truth for years ?
With age comes wisdom ?

edit on 5/7/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: 38181

much more likely, but a guy can still hope. BTW they are changing the spelling of "justice" to "Just us".

Yes sir!

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This does not excite me!

FDR said that 'Nothing happens by accident in politics. If it happens, you can bet it was planned.'

The people who put Post-Turtle-Joe in office knew everything about him. They knew about his incompetence, his corruption, his crimes, his encroaching dementia.

There is a reason that this is happening, and it isn't good. They put the turtle on the post. They are going to knock him off the post and put somebody much more dangerous up there.

ETA: See my recent post regarding this.

:
edit on 2023 5 07 by incoserv because: ETA.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

No, I don't particularly like Trump or think he's the best choice for re election. The point is, every time something is said about the Biden family, certain posters jump in with "But but Trump". It's predictable as the Sun rising. They want Trump behind bars, but don't dare accuse Joe or any other Democrat of wrong doing.

+2 more 
posted on May, 7 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The things Trump was only accused of that were made
up fake stories, as opposed to real crimes that have
been committed by the Biden family.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What a sensational headline!
You would think by now that you would have realized that nobody high up get in trouble for diddly nothing.
Left and right doesn't matter.
The one thing you can always be assured of is that someone that has or has had as much power as the POTUS can and will do whatever.
In regards to claims made what seems like every month or so about getting people exposed and locked up, it never happens....ever.
So why get all worked up about nothing?
All your going to do is disappoint yourself.

+4 more 
posted on May, 7 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Good luck with that one.

As a side question, what's the difference between the Biden family having international business dealings and the Trump family having international business dealings?

If you don’t know the answer to that, then you got a problem.

The Trump’s run international businesses and did that long before Trump became president.
Joe Biden is a lifelong politician that has enriched his family at the expense of the USA using his political appointments like it’s their personal bank.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I'll get by.......one day at a time......

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

The subject is Biden.

Why are you trying to derail the thread and make it about Trump ?

Because that’s all the Liberals have when looking the other way on Democrat crimes.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

They are going to knock him off the post and put somebody much more dangerous up there.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I hope I live to see the day DC traitors/sellouts and Treasonous ones hang in front of the lincoln memorial. I could care less what party they belong too or Ideology they follow. You sold out the Amercian people, you swing by piano wire.. Period. I'm tired of the corruption and non sense. My only fear is the power vacuum that will occur and the blood on the streets afterwards

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join