It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all the new potentially devastating allegations re. Biden according to the script?

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Last few months all kinds of things are popping up regarding the pResident. The whistleblower allegations of the last few days seem to be more straws on the camel's back. I can't help but think that things are going exactly as planned.

Biden has absolutely sucked as commander-in-chief. As Hussein is quoted as forewarning, Joe has f'ed up everything that he's put his hand to. (Though we all know that it hasn't actually been him, but what his handlers have had him do.) This has even a majority of the poor idiots who voted for him turning against him.

Now all of the issues with his family and the obstensibly truthful allegations of direct corruption. (Hell, he even publicly bragged about pulling a quid pro quo in Ukraine, the moron, though nobody seems to be concerned with that crime.)

You know damn well that the people who put him in office knew about all of this. They knew about his potential for incompetence. They knew about his dementia. They knew that he was completely controllable. They know about his corruption and crooked business dealings.

FDR said,

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." 

I don't believe that any of this is "accidental." I've long ago come to the conclusion that Joe Biden was set up for failure. He will be taken down and taken out politically by the very people who set him up.

The end game?

Either the universally despised Harris will be installed and will be 100% a manipulated puppet, or they will in some way bypass the **Kamala Harris** and install an unelected tool.

This is coming. The United States is getting the leadership it deserves. It won't be pretty.
:
edit on 2023 5 03 by incoserv because: typos.

edit on Wed May 3 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

this is a great example of why moderator intervention needs to be explained.
I read the OP, and didn't see anything in it that would require looking back on SO's 2009 thread on "don't be a douche". If we need to do something different, we need to know what that "something" is.

Now, as far as the OP, why isn't anyone commenting on this? Is everyone afraid of life outside the pit?

Something is happening, we will see some action and change. The corruption is too "in your face" for it to be ignored. Unless we are on some cataclysmic path, and the goal is to die with the most money.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Based on the Mod's highlighted link, apparently we're not supposed to use our own little nicknames for politicians. It looks like they corrected Kamala Harris' name for the OP.

As for the topic, I don't see how the people who placed Biden in office think they can cheat their way through the next general election without being too obvious. I'm predicting that something will happen to force Joe out of the race (most likely health) after they decide who to replace him with. Even if they let Kamala stand on her own, it's going to look staged after all of the negative press she has gotten...even from the MSM.

edit on 4-5-2023 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Joe Biden is going to win the next election.... from his basement again.

There is nothing new that wasn't known the first time he became president.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   

This is coming. The United States is getting the leadership it deserves. It won't be pretty.
:

Ouch.
Well maybe so, but another view is the media has manufactured polls and the "movements" we are witnessing, which are not supported by the vast majority of people from the United States of America and beyond are nothing more than a ploy to divide us.
We, as a human race, have been tricked. Maybe the stories of Jinns and ancient wizardry are true.
I have seen people, both on ATS and in my everyday life, people whose view points and cognitive dissonance has astounded me. I have seen the loss of critical thinking and the "conspiracy theorist" tag thrown around to squash any honest discussion around corruption and other absurdities being discussed as rational thought.
Vivek Ramaswamy not under spell Chuck Todd is an idiot
She makes more sense than our "leaders"
Something which at the moment is unexplainable is going on with our country, the world. Or maybe it can be explained......

The Cloward–Piven strategy was developed in 1966 by Americans Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven - both sociologists and political activists. The Cloward–Piven strategy focused on overloading the United States public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis, which would ultimately lead to replacing the welfare system with a national system of "a guaranteed annual income and thus an end to poverty".

This machination has been well crafted and the cohorts have exhibited patience. This plan, decades in the making, has included the capturing of school boards and infiltration of intelligence agencies along with big tech and opportunists is, while a grand conspiracy theory, the most logical and provable explanation.

1965 Immigration Act

The 1965 Immigration Act marked the turning point when American immigration was no longer managed for the American interest. In his article The Collapse of America - A Plan Decades in the Making, David Risselada states:

every accusation made against a trump was exactly what Clinton and Biden were doing
There needs to be a cleansing of the mind and spirit for many, I hope it comes soon.

edit on 4-5-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Yeah it's like they deliberately keep selectively blaming Republicans for what Democrats are and have been guilty of 😎

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Yeah it's like they deliberately keep selectively blaming Republicans for what Democrats are and have been guilty of 😎

There is so much more to add but it is painstakingly complex. Operation Gladio was the first step on to the post WW2 machination we are seeing unfolding today and most likely worked with the implementation of the ERP-aka The Marshall Plan

edit on 4-5-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Nothing is going to change since democrats are incapable of admitting they made a mistake. Don't forget about Hank Johnson, congressman from Georgia, who in 2010 famously asked if putting too many people on the island of Guam would make it "tip over and capsize".

It is scary to think that this is not the average democrat down the street. This is not the every day, run of the mill, liberal. This is the one who made it to the top. This is the one who made it to congress. In liberal-land this is as good as it gets. But that is not the truly scary part. The scary part is that he has been re-elected six more times since then!!

That tells me everything I need to know about democrat voters. It does make me wonder though, with their eyes to tightly closed how do they manage to toe the line so well?
edit on 4-5-2023 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

We must also keep in mind The Honorable Congressman Hank Johnson also has a law degree. 😀

He's very accomplished and respected😀

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

You do realize that mentioning that little episode with the honorable Mr. Johnson makes you a racist?

#FactsHurtFeelings
:
edit on 2023 5 04 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Senators Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Ron Johnson (R-Wi) have been exposing potential criminal acts against Biden, Obama, and others from that clan, for YEARS.

Here's one from 2019: www.grassley.senate.gov...

But unfortunately, the 2 most powerful Keep America Great entities in the country, the Attorney Generals, and the Supreme Court Justices, do not have what's best for the citizens of our country, among their top priorities.

Every month since Donald Trump was sworn in, after promising to drain the swamp, the biggest crooks have been kept out of legal trouble by the above two entities (AG/SCOTUS). It's pathetic. If that doesn't start to change upon re-election of Donald Trump, we'll have to clean house ourselves.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   

The FBI possesses an actual document proving that Joe Biden said/says to foreign leaders, "Give me $$$$, and I'll make sure the USA does XYZ for your nation".

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Because the FBI has been, and continues "covering up" for multiple Biden family crimes, there were never any charges.

THIS IS HUGE

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   
yes things
do seem to be heating up for the dems
and the pubs are trying
to do right.

the judicial branch needs the orkin man.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   

They are.....this isnthe dem plan imho ....let this happen to Biden. Him and his family are compromised

This is theirnway out. They'll drop Biden as the incumbent

And put in Gavin Newsome. Perhaps Michelle Obama.

But I predict Newsome and Obama will run as a challenger

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

We must also keep in mind The Honorable Congressman Hank Johnson also has a law degree. 😀

He's very accomplished and respected😀

That right there should convict the BAR and everything associated with law certifications and licensing.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The FBI possesses an actual document proving that Joe Biden said/says to foreign leaders, "Give me $$$$, and I'll make sure the USA does XYZ for your nation".

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Because the FBI has been, and continues "covering up" for multiple Biden family crimes, there were never any charges.

THIS IS HUGE

biden himself actually bragged about it on national television. He said he threatened to withhold foreign aid from Ukraine if they didn't fire the special investigator looking in to potential criminal acts by hunter and 'the big guy'. He bragged about quid pro quo on national television - and still no charges filed.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Joe Biden is going to win the next election.... from his basement again.

There is nothing new that wasn't known the first time he became president.

Why , I Think Your Right ! He's there Right Now ..............

top topics

join