It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden family will be exposed Wednesday.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"When you have the opportunity to see the evidence that the House Oversight Committee will produce with respect to the web of LLCs, with respect to the number of adversarial countries that this family influence peddled in, and this is not just about the president's son. This is about the entire Biden family, including the President of the United States. So we believe there are a whole lot of tips that the IRS and the DOJ don't know about because we don't believe they've done a whole lot of digging in this, and we have."

It sounds like "the Big guy" is going down. I think it's a little early, as if still gives the left time to resurrect some kind of candidate. My guess is Michelle Obama. But either way, the totality of what we have all been screaming for years now will be known.

What if, we find out all the conspiracies are true, and we decided to look into the 2020 elections with an open mind?

eta:
with the MSM not covering any of this, there will be tiny heads popping all over the US. To be blindsided like this borders on criminal.
edit on 7-5-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

+8 more 
posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

MSM wont cover it, expect CSPAN to go oh we dont have the people available for it, and the bulk of the DNC to not care.

They could have him in 4k video and high definition audio saying if I do this you will pay my family how much and the koolaid drinkers wont care they will still go but trump.

+10 more 
posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

All I can say is, I hope you’re right.

Unfortunately, my logical side says that Brandon could say on camera “I’m owned and payed for by the CCP.” And no MSM would pick it up….

🤡 🌎

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

As good as this sounds, I’ll believe it when Biden and his goons are perp walked to the firing squad for selling this country out.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

All I can say is, I hope you’re right.

Unfortunately, my logical side says that Brandon could say on camera “I’m owned and payed for by the CCP.” And no MSM would pick it up….

🤡 🌎

All the information will be told. Now please don't mistake that for a tree falling in the forest. If the MSM ignores all of it, did it really happen?

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I've got dibs on "It's a vast right wing conspiracy"

+2 more 
posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Good luck with that one.

As a side question, what's the difference between the Biden family having international business dealings and the Trump family having international business dealings?

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Wednesday will come and go just like the thousands of D&G prophesies including the doom and gloom ones with Russia and the other hundreds of arrests of HRC… sucks but you know it.

+25 more 
posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Good luck with that one.

As a side question, what's the difference between the Biden family having international business dealings and the Trump family having international business dealings?

Ones got a crack head who loses laptops while fcking Russian whores and the other one hasn’t
edit on 7-5-2023 by Scotchjimmy because: (no reason given)

+59 more 
posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
One was in politics for 50 years with the business dealings being the goal.

One was in politics for 4 years and set their business dealings aside to focus on America first.

My 2 cents. As a non American.
a reply to: Xcalibur254

+26 more 
posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Good luck with that one.

DERP, I'd say one is selling real estate, and one is selling political favors. But you wouldn't understand. There is no difference. Take a yuan, always a trator. Always.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Scotchjimmy

Compared to the one that marries Russian whores and has a cokehead son?

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Doesn't matter, "presidential pardon".

Besides, when if comes to dems no prosecutor will prosecute their own. Just like weasel Comey said about Benghazi and killary.

Double standards are only standards dems have.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

So the $200 million Trump owed China during his entire Presidency that went unreported is inconsequential?

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

much more likely, but a guy can still hope. BTW they are changing the spelling of "justice" to "Just us".

(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Doesn't matter, "presidential pardon".

Besides, when if comes to dems no prosecutor will prosecute their own. Just like weasel Comey said about Benghazi and killary.

Double standards are only standards dems have.

But everyone will see it for what it is. Joe pardoning himself and family, after the idiot left hyperventilated over hypothesizing Trump could pardon himself.

The answer to the question "was Joe Biden a crook" will have been answered with a resounding "yes".

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Right back atcha big guy. If Biden did something wrong, arrest him. But having foreign business dealings is not a crime.

+25 more 
posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Right back atcha big guy. If Biden did something wrong, arrest him. But having foreign business dealings is not a crime.
you are aware that was what this thread was about, right?

Proof will be out Wednesday. And Trump will still live rent free in your head.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Here's a idea:

How about we wait and see what the committee presents as evidence before we start tossing whataboutism's everywhere.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join