It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Transabelism': Latest Trans Trend Sees People Identifying As Disabled To Amputate Limbs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
In today's episode of Clown World, we have a psychiatric condition know as "Body Integrity Identity Disorder" where people want to be paralyzed, have limbs cut off, be blinded, etc.

Now they are going to change the term to identify with the Trans community so that people will cheer them on as they do it. It will be interesting to see how the doctors react to this one. I got a feeling that $ will win out, especially if they can get insurers to pay for this crap. So, my question is if they are allowed to do this, do they get wheeled into the social security disability office right after?

Insanity.

thepostmillennial.com...

Body Integrity Identity Disorder (BIID) is now being labeled as transableism to better align it with the transgender community.

The report goes on to point out that the change in label would be from a diagnosable psychiatric condition to an advocacy term as moving from BIID to "transable" allows people using the twem to "harness the stunning cultural power of gender ideology" and opening the door for doctors to "amputate healthy limbs" in an effort to "treat" patients.

From transgendered to ‘transabled’: People are ‘choosing’ to identify as handicapped

nypost.com...

The point of “changing the identifier” from a psychiatric condition (BIID) to an advocacy term (transableism) is to “harness the stunning cultural power of gender ideology” to the cause of allowing doctors to “treat” BIID patients by “amputating healthy limbs, snipping spinal cords or destroying eyesight,” according to Evolution News and Science Today (EN), which reports on and analyzes evolution, neuroscience, bioethics, intelligent design and other science-related issues.

Culturally, transableism is “the next abyss,” that site also notes.

Why?

Because “some of these persons mutilate themselves; others ask surgeons for an amputation or for the transection of their spinal cord,” that site adds of the shocking steps some are taking.

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) notes on its website, “Those with BIID desire the amputation of one or more healthy limbs or desire a paralysis.”

A North Carolina college student called transableism a “cry for attention.”

The 24-year-old told Fox News Digital, “It’s offensive to people who actually suffer from the condition that you say you need, in order to be your true self.”

He went on, “It’s embarrassing, and I don’t know if you can be considered a serious human being if you alter your body like this, instead of getting the appropriate mental help you need.”

One Arizona internist called today’s transableism a “delusional disorder.”

“In my opinion, both transgender and transabled persons suffer from a delusional disorder,” Jane Orient, a general internist in Tucson, Arizona, and executive director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, told Fox News Digital via email.

“The Oath of Hippocrates adjures physicians to do no harm,” Orient said.

“Mutilating the body is an objective harm even if makes the patient subjectively feel better,” she added.

“The disability is lifelong and imposes burdens on others — and neither patients nor physicians can duck responsibility for that.”

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

No mental illness here.
Nope.

Move along.....

Sad part is the MDs enabling the current tranny insanity should now realize they are WRONG on this, but they are too obsessed with narcissism "look at me, LOOK AT ME, I'm SOOO NICE" to admit they are wrong, even though it is PATENTLY OBVIOUS.

MDs are enabling mental illness

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The transabled person can do self surgery with Krokodil or Tranq dope all while enjoying a pain numbing high.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Thought it was April 1 for a little bit there
Can’t believe you even supplied links

A little yeast makes the whole dough rise

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Would decapitation be considered a disability?
2nd

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   

People will do anything to get on disability apparently smh

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Give them a V.R. headset and some meds to numb the offending items and let them "enjoy" the experience to see how their faculties survive eh?

Like quarantine for a virus for analysis before destruction as opposed to just the destruction.

There is no "undo" here is there?

"Pop me eyes back in...there's a good chum!"

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Would decapitation be considered a disability?
2nd

Wait for the TV show.... "Match My Bits", where contestants have to match bodyparts to owners for prizes of free surgery so they can come back as a guest later and participate.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

and why not, right? They used to laugh at the guy who joked, he might identify as a toaster oven. Now, we need to start a new system of acceptance for this new lunacy.

In a short time, the pedophiles will be angry folks are being mean to them for being Minor Attracted People.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   

The "Wonderful World of Make-Believe" strikes again!

Just wow.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

But can that toaster oven guy actually make toast. I mean without external means.

I have ran across lots of art on DeviantArt about this. Body part removal and even swapping parts. Most is of the idea that it is done with magislc or some advanced technology.

And yes, even head removal is there where the head is eliminated or just removed without affecting the bodies function.

I like the art based on magic tricks but not in the way where perminante body part removal is involved.
edit on 29-4-2023 by beyondknowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Link from 2011 article

This has been a thing for a while now, apparently. I could have sworn I was having deja vu when I read this because I'm fairly certain I've been on a thread like this before.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Anyone who cuts off a perfectly good body part is nuts. Although it seems that is now being promoted as normal.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   

*sigh*

Ready.

Middle age man,
8 Back surgeries.
Anterior Cage Fusion
L-3 4 and 5 Fusion
C-3 and 4 Fusion
8 total back surgeries due to infections and healing. a PICC Line was placed in my right arm for I.V. antibiotics (Un Specifide Phlegmon).
Next up Total knee replacement. ( took 2 month to get an office appointment )
I can't be waiting longer because someone feels Inferior.

Does anybody realize how long it takes to get an appointment? It's a hospital, Not a Tattoo Parlor.

I understand a lot of people have bodily issues that do need augmented, but this is Mental.

Good Idea
Tattoos
Piercings

Bad Idea
Having no hands at an All You Can Eat Free Ribs and Chicken wing festival.
Driving with no eyes
Go swimming with no legs
pretending to be a woman and drink beer.

I wonder what or how Insurance will do in the matter.

I'm not dead yet, and much shorter time. I can not Believe how tough our grandparents were compared to these fully grown children. If this country were ever to be attacked, NATO will have to put up Safe Spaces and Time Out sanctuaries nation wide.

edit on 29-4-2023 by Bigburgh because: Government Cheese

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike27
a reply to: Bigburgh
Already here; Air Force launches 'safe space' for airmen

logging out, taking a drive.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
I have to disagree on the swimming with no legs part that actually works ... Now no arms that's a lot more fun to watch

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 01:30 AM
link   

That could explain why there is an increased number of Illinois citizens with Handicapped placards. At Aldi today, there was a conflict with 3 healthy people fighting for the last handicapped spot. The 2 other spots were taken by mentally handicapped people. (No physically handicapped shoppers were inside.)

edit on 4/30/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge2
a reply to: network dude

But can that toaster oven guy actually make toast. I mean without external means.

No idea but a really good toaster requires 208 volts at least.

Plug em in, let’s find out!

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   
It would absolutely hilarious if America ever had to do a draft conscription to go to war.

Can you imagine all the nut jobs claiming to be all sorts of things?

Bwahahahaa haha hahaha

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join