It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense confirms: Russia had special vessel near Nord Stream's detonation point

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Danish media is reporting that Denmark's defence ministry have confirmed a report that a Russian "special vessel" was seen and photographed by a Danish patrol boat on 22 September 2022 near to the location of the Nord Stream explosion site , the explosion happened on on September 26.

The SS-750 was one of a group of Russian ships in the area at the time and is significant because it carries a mini-submarine on board.

"It's incredibly interesting. The SS-750 is a special vessel that is designed precisely for underwater operations,' says the Swedish researcher, Russia expert and intelligence expert Joakim von Braun.

Jacob Kaarsbo, who is a senior analyst at the think tank Europe and previously worked for 15 years in the Defense Intelligence Service, believes that the information "sheds light on what was going on in the area in the days before".

"The SS-750 is the most interesting vessel to confirm, because we know it has the capacity to carry out such an operation," says Jacob Kaarsbo.

Information has previously revealed that the Norwegian Defense Command is in possession of 112 images of Russian vessels in the area. But this is the first time that the defense has confirmed that it is the specific Russian vessel SS-750 with the mini-submarine on board.

At the same time, the Norwegian Defense Command refuses to provide access to the photos of the Russian special vessel, as the photos are "of an intelligence nature" and "are part of the intelligence work".

These satellite photos, along with AIS data from a tugboat, indicate that SS-750 sailed from Kaliningrad at 00:22 on 21 September 2022. AIS transmitters are typically used by larger vessels to supplement radars. They send signals about the ship's name, number, direction, draft and speed and can thus be used to map the movement of vessels.

The SS-750 sailed even without the AIS on. However, the tug Alexandr Frolov had its AIS on when departing from the Russian naval port. AIS data from this vessel shows that the convoy of naval vessels headed for Bornholm, but north of Poland the tug's AIS was also switched off. Until now, it has been assumed that the SS-750 and the five other vessels continued to the area where the Nord Stream pipes were blown up a few days later. Now the Defense Command has confirmed that the SS-750 was observed in the area.

"This is clear confirmation. That vessel is part of Russia's readiness for submarines and underwater operations. In theory, that vessel may well have been there for other reasons, but the timing to be in exactly that place at that time is special,' says analyst Oliver Alexander.
www.information.dk...

So those so cock sure the UK or US were responsible may have cause to think again.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I call it that is big lie.

I'm saying that because it would have been said long time ago that this would this event would have taken place with the ships in the area not now.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 05:35 AM
link   
"We've got pictures but you can't see them,national security and all that."
Big yawn,more fuel for the sheep to # themselves with.
The irony of the poster telling others to rethink when his thinking is always done for him by MSM.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I call it that is big lie.
I'm saying that because it would have been said long time ago that this would this event would have taken place with the ships in the area not now.

There is an ongoing investigation into the Nord Stream incident , a report will be released when the investigation is complete.
What you believe is your choice but ignoring the fact a Russian vessel with a submarine on board was photographed in the area before the blast indicates that you just want to believe what you want to believe ... which of course is your choice.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

originally posted by: glen200376
The irony of the poster telling others to rethink when his thinking is always done for him by MSM.

Ummm…

YouSir

link   
Or better:

Almost half a year later the danes somehow remembered that they had taken a photo of a russian special ship almost half a year ago and near the NS2 attack site.

Btw, what about that last story, the yacht story?

What´s next, aliens blew up that pipeline?

Come on US regime and it´s willing henchmen, you can do better!

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Hardly unusual is it.

Then move along Chuckles , nothing for you here , fresh grass over there.

I think the irony is in asking Russia supporters to think at all.

(post by YouSir removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So they sabotage their own pipeline, for what purpose? How would it benefit them?
If they wanted the gas prices to go up, they simply switch off there supply.

Why doesn’t someone have an issue with the record breaking profits the gas and oil companies posted for the first quarter? How about the government effectively subsiding said companies? Is that communism, or collusion, or corruption?

Or is it just plain old clown world?

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The Baltic sea does connect to Russia. Not surprised Russia has some boats moving through the area.

If Russia did find some anomaly along the pipeline 4 days before it blew, they would of done something about it then.

What motive does Putin have to blow it when he controls the open / close tap? Biden previously threatened to stop the Nord Stream with this Ukraine mess.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Btw:

USS Kearsarge (LHD-3)

"On September 25, it left the Latvian port of Riga for the North Sea and passed through the Kattegat in the dead of night on September 30, 2022,[10] bound for Norfolk home port, where it docked on October 13, 2022.[11] On September 26 and 27, 2022, a sabotage attack occurred on the Nord Stream pipelines."
Wikipedia (German)

The Kearsarge is also a special ship.... for amphibious warfare.....

edit on 29 4 2023 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

So they sabotage their own pipeline, for what purpose? How would it benefit them?

I don't know but I would guess that as it was never opened and is now defunct because of the Russian aggression in Ukraine Russia decided to use it for political advantage and blame the West , we've seen how that narrative gained traction.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   

So those so cock sure the UK or US were responsible may have cause to think again.

Several people claimed responsibility before it happened and they assured us they could and would do it.

Is your position that Western assurances they would end that pipeline were false or they were incapable of doing it?

I'm dying to know how that's explained away. So Russia front-runs the US and blows up the pipeline themselves? How does a rational person makes sense of that? Were there or were there not plans for the US to do that very thing? Was it a Russian false flag because the Russian people have some great love of the pipeline, to cement support at home? Is there any straw to grasp at for motivation? I heard they've been out of military resources for a while, why are they wasting them on their own infrastructure?

It makes no difference to me which terrorist group did it, but one of them told me they were going to and one of them lost infrastructure in the process. Pretty strong evidence unless there is some compelling reason to doubt it.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Or better:

Almost half a year later the danes somehow remembered that they had taken a photo of a russian special ship almost half a year ago and near the NS2 attack site.

Btw, what about that last story, the yacht story?

What´s next, aliens blew up that pipeline?

Come on US regime and it´s willing henchmen, you can do better!

Lemmings gonna lemming.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Is your position that Western assurances they would end that pipeline were false or they were incapable of doing it?

The pipeline was never opened and following Russia's invasion of Ukraine never likely to be opened as the customers it was intended for are moving away from Russian gas , the pipeline was ended before it began.

I can see a political reason for Russia to sabotage it but for the West it would be like shooting a dog that had already died.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   
hmmmmn not to be that guy but......now

ALLL THE SUDDEN

"RUSSIA"

Whats happening with that info now and who stands to gain the most and whose moving WHAT.........thats all im saying I was in Iraq when "wellll, it looks like" happened

Pay attention
edit on 4/29/2023 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I don't know but I would guess that as it was never opened

What about the the huge amounts of gas we saw bubbling up from the pipeline if it wasn’t opened? That doesn’t make sense.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Whats happening with that info now and who stands to gain the most and whose moving WHAT.........thats all im saying

The information is part of the investigation being carried out by Denmark , Sweden and Germany into the circumstances of the explosion , a report will be released when the investigation is concluded , no timeline has been announced yet.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

What about the the huge amounts of gas we saw bubbling up from the pipeline if it wasn’t opened? That doesn’t make sense.

Pipelines need to be kept pressurised so they're not damaged by the pressure of the water and leaks can be detected, not sure what they use but gas wasn't flowing as the pipeline wasn't opened.

Hydro testing of the gas pipeline is a mandatory stage. For that, the pipeline is filled with water under requisite pressure and left for some time to identify possible defects. Condition of the gas pipeline is carefully monitored after its commissioning as well. Special electronic devices for in-pipe inspection are used in this process
www.gazprominfo.com...

edit on 29-4-2023 by gortex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join