It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense confirms: Russia had special vessel near Nord Stream's detonation point

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
The Baltic sea does not connect to Russia? Please look at the maps. A part of Russia called the Kaliningrad Oblast is on the Baltic. In fact in that city of Kaliningrad is the headquarters or the Russian navies Baltic Fleet, so no it would not be unusual for Russian navy vessels to be cruising about that area as it is their "back yard".

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

If your intent was to throw an insult in the OP and then dodge questions when people don't take your bait, then this is more appropriate for the mud pit.

A : It wasn't an insult it was an observation.
B : I did answer the question in so much as Nord Stream 2 was ended before the explosion and before it even started but you seem to think that what Biden said equals threating to blow up the pipeline when what he said was "if Russia invades we will shut it down" , pressure on Germany by the US and UK achieved that after the invasion .... I think you are reading what you want to read into his comment.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

The Baltic sea does not connect to Russia? Please look at the maps.

I know maps do change and can be quite bias at times depending on who put it together. Looks like Russia does have access to the Baltic sea on this one when going to the Atlantic ocean.

As for just who's back yard it is, Russia did have a couple of functional pipelines in the area. As for how this one is playing out it does look like a lot of contention is going on.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You are acting like the nitwit. They happened so long ago, they haven't had time?

What actions has Russia taken because of the bombing, side from economic ones they could have done anyways without the bonding?

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

You are acting like the nitwit. They happened so long ago, they haven't had time?

The sabotage happened last September so obviously the investigation started after that , I expect it will be a few months yet until the findings of the report are released.

What actions has Russia taken because of the bombing

The question is what is Russia planning to do.

The documentary says that a "top-secret branch of the Russian navy" is engaged in the spy programme, and the journalists behind it "have observed something like 27 vessels in the last five years”, Holdsworth pointed out.

One of those was the Admiral Vladimirsky, which was officially an oceanographic research vessel, and that was seen at the end of last year seen sailing around wind farm parks [off] Britain and off Denmark, pausing when it was near those facilities and when a team from the Danish TV station involved in this documentary approached that vessel [...] heavily armed guards turned up to warn them off," Holdsworth added.
www.france24.com... l

edit on 29-4-2023 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Make sure when they release the rest of the information to not drink the Kool aid they will inevitably be serving

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
" Ok guys. Now show Sweden™ and Finland™, that even us little pip-squeak Nations™, now that we're under the Protection-Racket™ of NATO™ : we can now point fingers at the Big-Bad-Ruskies™, with no fear of Consequences™ ! "

Don't forget that the Weegie™ Pipeline™ started pumping gas to Europe™ the day, or a couple of days after Nord-Stream™ done blowed itself up, all alone-like ...

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: Allaroundyou

With that said I fail to see how Russia benefits from blowing up its own pipelines.

Sort of “justifies” the west is out to “crucify” Russia to the Russian people… And what ever supper / leverage that gets Putin. And gain support for military funding, and “justifying” military losses.

Just like how 9/11 was an inside job to pass the patriot act…

Anyway.

Exploiting Cadavers ’and ‘Faked IEDs’: Experts Debunk Staged Pre-War ‘Provocation’ in the Donbas

www.bellingcat.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

No offense, but our collective governments lie to us more than a guy with a drunk prom date.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Suspected sabotage of Nord Stream pipelines has energy prices climbing again

www.cbc.ca...

Funny. Putin gets to charge more for energy and causes the west to suffer….

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

100% pure BS lie to try to protect the Biden administration.
Russia has no motive to bomb its' own multi-billion dollar pipeline. The US does.

Don't be so gullible

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Russia has no motive to bomb its' own multi-billion dollar pipeline. The US does.

Except it does and they don't.

Don't be so gullible

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Just like the ongoing investigation into the WMD in Iraq right?? Ongoing until they were exposed years after they had their war . Right??? That kind of investigation ???? That’s the kind of investigation that is going on here. I still can’t believe the amount of people who still have faith and believe in what the government controlled media puts out there on the tv. Are you that desperate to hold onto any shred of your innocent reality that you are purposefully being ignorant and blinding yourself to the harsh reality of this war that The USA and Bidens administration want to have ????? I thought after awhile you and the rest of your kind would wake up. But I don’t think that’s ever going to happen. You are happy living inside the Matrix and attack all of us who refuse to live in a made up world. Dang!! I am out. a reply to: gortex

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Pipelines need to be kept pressurised so they're not damaged by the pressure of the water , not sure what they use but gas wasn't flowing as the pipeline wasn't opened.

It was gas flowing, as I’ve already said there was a picture of huge amounts of it bubbling up to to the surface.

Yes, that's what I understood, too.

www.sciencealert.com...

While not in operation the pipelines still contained gas, and Danish authorities said they will now likely continue to empty out, with leaks expected to continue for at least a week.

Natural gas is composed primarily of methane.

This is about 28 times more powerful than carbon dioxide on a century-long timescale – although it only lingers in the atmosphere for about a decade, compared to hundreds or thousands of years for CO2.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Pure B.S. Propaganda . There is Overwhelming Evidence that the Biden Administration was Responsible and Biden even Implied it himself .

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Im at the point where I dont believe anything I read in the news. This morning there wan an article in the news about a poll that was just taken that showed most Americans are happy about Trans spokespersons for their products. People were laughing their butts off in the comment section. Its getting to the point where moral values are so compromised by those running the media, nothing can be taken at face value. You have to do your own research. You can always tell when you are over a target, because they will scold you for researching and not believing their nonsense.

What exactly does Russia have to gain by blowing up the pipeline?

Who said they could and would shut down the pipeline? And when questioned, they doubled down and said they had their ways to shut it down? Was it Russia? I dont think so

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatItIs

Suspected sabotage of Nord Stream pipelines has energy prices climbing again

www.cbc.ca...

Funny. Putin gets to charge more for energy and causes the west to suffer….

Energy prices were rising way before Nordstream, following Biden's decisions to limit oil production in the US and pipeline construction. Nothing to do with Nordstream.

Nordstream was done by Biden.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: M5xaz

Except it does and they don't.

Don't be so gullible

Sorry, you are gullible to Biden propaganda.

Russia has no motive to cause itself multi-billion dollar loss.

Biden had previously publicly threathened to blow up Nordstream

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
How many pipelines were there ? How many carried gas through them at the time of explosion ? Sounds like you have a rudimentary understanding of this and you’re out here like you’re an authority on the subject and you seem to have less info than anyone in your thread for some reason .

I asked you about Seymour Hersh . Can you respond as to why Seymour hersh is lying then if that’s what you believe. Sounds like you need to keep researching , maybe for yourself even

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tough2fool

Didn’t you see seemore hersch’s paper ? It was usa .

If that senile Kremlin Mouthpiece says it is, then it must be true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join