It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Temple’s ‘SatanCon’ in Boston set to be ‘largest satanic gathering in history’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EmeraldCoastFreedm

Yup.

If someone came in posting that clip at the Satanism forum I keep referencing they would have had their adversarial bubble popped quickly. Even the LaVeyan satanists got mocked for rituals and being parrots. These would have been especially mocked. Nothing got you mocked like saying, "Hail Satan". It just said, "I'm a poser that wants to play dress up and call myself a satanist!"

Are they wearing masks?! HAHAHAHA. Real rebels they got there. Don't want to spread that totally legit virus that is still ravishing us all!

While we probably differ on a lot on this, I'm betting that this is equally uncomfortable to watch for a lot of us.

Cute little "Hail Satan" sheep pretending to emancipate themselves with some group chanting and law-abiding anti-church fun.

* gags *
edit on 30-4-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33
They also had to have vax papers to attend due the the male on stage during that event. Such Rebels in life..
It was basically a communications and recruitment network for Antifa like causes.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Lavey stated in his orange book.

Self worship ----> Whether good looking or ugly, use your looks to your advantage -----> Cheat, Lie, Manipulate, Take Advantage of, ----> Control and Take from.

Imo he was a grifter also.

And now the left co-opted it
edit on 30-4-2023 by EmeraldCoastFreedm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

A Gathering of Delusional Minions , Satan must be Laughing his Ahass Off . The Fools........

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EmeraldCoastFreedm

You must have read The Satanic Witch. Glanced through it. How to be an alpha mean girl. If you need help to be more manipulative your "LBM" isn't probably going to be all that effective anyway.

I liked some of his essays. The ones at the first half of the satanic bible, and a few later essays. But I never really joined his personality cult and did the magic altar thing.

He was a gifter. A carnie actually. Literally a traveling carnival worker before his church. He said lion tamer, so that means he was probably ticket taker.

Spent most of the time exploiting his own followers and using their dopey need to belong to amuse and benefit himself. At one point, he sold degrees within the church to undermine a fake culture of needing labels for self esteem. He ultimately found himself surrounded by posers and exploited their sycophancy. Then wrote about how to exploit their sycophantic tendencies.

At some point in 80's and 90's it drifted anyway from the LaVeyan version. Although they still consider themselves the authority, they lost influence, as is evident by the Boston Tea-bagging Party. But before TST turned it political it turned into something similar to Therevada Buddhism. (At least outside LaVeyan cult circles).

I do find it amusing they take the a hatchet-job position though.
edit on 30-4-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Good to see people seeing for what it was is.I thought I was the only one.
I know some of you are looking deeper in to it . Once I saw the mention of Arizona I knew who the people were involved with this

edit on 30-4-2023 by EmeraldCoastFreedm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Notice also the guy on stage has a Hitler youth hair cut.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm
Notice also the guy on stage has a Hitler youth hair cut.

The Male member is Karl Kansandra aka inrangetv they have been getting dropped in endorsements it is working.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 03:23 AM
link   
There was a lot of love and peace.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Been enjoying your posts.

As far as the Satanic Temple goes -- I'll take their evolution and their current focus.

They've been quite successful in their push for secular equality. IMO

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I completely respect your opinion and stance. That said, and please hear me out, the satanic temple is not what you're labeling it as and if you can look at it objectively you may see that they're NOT all about being demented, sick, blasphemous individuals and organization. It really comes down to the seven tenets, specifically the seventh tenet, which states "Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word"

Being a christian as it appears as though you are, wouldn't you support and reciprocate their ideals of being compassionate, inspiring nobility and pursuing wisdom? I get it that some of the ideology doesn't fit within the christian narrative but they don't actually worship satan, as Lavey and the church of satan did/does...they merely use the idea of satan as a springboard to living your life to the fullest, being kind, righting all wrongs (as best as you can), etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join