It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson shares bizarre tale of troops dying from UFO encounters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I read a story from in PA that happenedback in the 1950s or 60s. There was an airbase near Rickett's Glen state park. I've seen it back in the 80s, then it was turned into a youth conservation corps or camp for troubled teens or something. But during WW2 it was a radar station and was picked for being well located and at a high altitude. Anyway, two service men had a missing time event and reported seeing a strange light and UFO. They had ill effects afterwards from whatever happened to thenm.

Might be one of these…..(not counting Kecksburg) ….do you remember the county or nearest town or date frame? That would narrow it down….

The unexplained incidents from Pennsylvania occurred in the following locations:

Allentown (Lehigh County) – Sept. 13, 1952
Altoona (Blair County) – July 23, 1952
Corsica (Jefferson County) – March 26, 1959
Juniata County – Aug. 27, 1956
Kutztown (Berks County) – July 9, 1952
Neffsville (Lancaster County) – Aug. 20, 1952
Pleasant View (Armstrong County) – May 26, 1964
Pittsburgh (Allegheny County) – Feb. 11, 1952
Stroudsburg (Monroe County) – October 2, 1958
Union County – July 11, 1966

One incident — reported on March 2, 1954 — only lists the location as "Pennsylvania."

The July 1952 incident with F-94 Starfire fighter jets over Pottstown also was listed among Project Blue Book's unsolved cases.

👽

edit on 17-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: Violater1

From wiki on Havana Syndrome

The Senate Intelligence Committee leadership (chair Mark Warner and vice chair Marco Rubio) said in 2021 that it was working with Burns and the CIA on connection with the investigation, saying, "We have already held fact finding hearings on these debilitating attacks, many of which result in medically confirmed cases of Traumatic Brain Injury, and will do more."

……So as far as I could tell ….there hasn’t been any Havana Syndrome reports resulting in death due to the brain injury.

So as I reflect back to the OP……..Tucker says that he was told by Kit Green (as MM posted as being the Stanford source) that there were resulting deaths from brain-injury due to UAP activity……

I’m interested in the deaths angle to the story…….did Kit Green lie to Tucker? If not…where are those cases of deaths? and more than one case at that……

👽

Speaking of Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green---Raise your hand if you know that he was/is Science Advisor (and by his own words owned a small fraction thereof) to ATS at one time. Raise both hands if you have an idea why he might be interested in such.

edit on 17-3-2023 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I am attempting to write a clinical case study of several of the more interesting cases, that touch on the issues of "non-lethal" weapons. I am baffled. I am certain that no injuries I have encountered in referred cases...or others for that matter, require paranormal or "off world" technologies to have caused harm.

This conclusion I have reached slowly, over the past 10 years, but it is data driven. Many of my colleagues I respect disagree. No physicians disagree. That is sadly a defeat for me. A forensic physician must seek to discern 'perpetrators' and criminal motive as well as unknown morbidity and mortality and etiology of illness and injury. I have no clue as to perpetrators and motives. But I don't require magic and aliens to characterize the injuries and pathologies."

Source

Kit almost sounds like he's shining some light on real culprits and what we're looking at. I hope so.

Deft the way he sidesteps and distances himself from discussing any Skinwalker stuff while not slamming any of his friends/associates in the process.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Raise your hand if you know that he was/is Science Advisor (and by his own words owned a small fraction thereof) to ATS at one time. Raise both hands if you have an idea why he might be interested in such.

I thought it was well known re Green and ATS. I guess he can watch us all too

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Tucker did a long form interview on his show on FoxNation.
I cannot remember his name but if you have FoxNation it is not hard to find.
Sorry, this guy=the Scientist that the pentagon came to for help on this subject.
Very interesting interview!

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
TUCKER+UFOS = ❤

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
1978 in Guatemala an entire village killed from unknown “beam weapon” linked to UFO or secret govt experiment.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Kit almost sounds like he's shining some light on real culprits and what we're looking at. I hope so.

Until he shares at least one instance of a properly evidenced UAP related injury - doubtful.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfingonacrimewave
1978 in Guatemala an entire village killed from unknown “beam weapon” linked to UFO or secret govt experiment.

This may debunk the “beam weapon” theory…..

Guatemalan genocide

A down to earth sad story….

Guatemala has a history of killing off its villages…

👽
edit on 18-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Agreed.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

Until he shares at least one instance of a properly evidenced UAP related injury - doubtful.

I hear "This is some man-made technology doing this shizzle, probably illegal human-use experimentation, which I happen to know something about but I'm not gonna say it out loud sooo...UAP ahem."

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I've been traveling and I just got to this thread. I've done extensive research on UFO injuries and RF. One thread I wrote on here recently sums up some of the fundamental ideas behind the systems (or, at least, primitive iterations thereof) which may well have something to do with these incidents.
UFOs and the Electric Mind
Burnt and Sparking High Strangeness Cases

Even the most primitive iterations of these systems are capable of almost unimaginable things. These are simple, basic systems that have been in development since the 1940s and 1950s. We're not talking futuristic stuff. (The "now" gadgets are not something anyone is at liberty to discuss at this point. What you and I know is already obsolete.)

To give you a picture of how easy it is to injure someone with airborne systems, even basic aircraft radar will ruin your day if you're standing in front of it when it's fired up--you will probably toss your cookies and go home with a migraine you'll never forget. It doesn't take a deathray.

ET or ID visitors, in my humble opinion, may find these hazardous RF-based systems archaic. They might have found a much smoother way of sailing about the Earth. Then again, I might be wrong.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Source article + vid……

Tucker Carlson shares bizarre tale of troops dying from UFO encounters

During an appearance on the “Full Send” podcast, Fox News’ Tucker Carlson recalled a recent discussion with a Stanford professor, who, 11 years ago, was allegedly tasked by the Defense Department to investigate numerous cases of troops dying due to UFO-inflicted brain injuries.

Truly Bizarro…….we’ve had threads posted based on possible injuries to humans when encountering UFO’s…..but more of the radiation variety as being the possible cause…….but now brain injuries?? Or even death…

That’s a news to me…….

👽
It’s military tech of terrestrial origin & UFOs are the cover up .

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Tucker got booted from Foxnews…….so much for an advocate of UFO news….in the mainstream media.

👽
edit on 24-4-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Tucker got booted from Foxnews…….so much for an advocate of UFO news….in the mainstream media.

👽

Nòoooooooo
edit on 24-4-2023 by MisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Among others...probably another misinformation conspiracy story, cooked-up by Tucker Carlson, Fox News and his f-buddy - Vladimir Putin

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join