It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Adam Said "No"?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
History, and its myths, are written by the victors.
Hear me out. What if it's true, and Adam and Eve were real (sort of). Let's say the "Adam and Eve" project was/is and ongoing ET project that has participants with competing goals. The Garden of Eden being the main dimensional platform from which it emanates.

What if Adam really said "No", when Eve beckoned him while she was under the influence of the forbidden fruit. What if Eve was alone while she was lured into the amnesiac, dissociative trance dance that we know as "this reality?

If Eve said "Yes", but if Adam said "No", then Eve would be accompanied by the "others" that lured her. But Adam didn't come along, so, the "others: provided the hypnotized Eve an imposter, that she believed was Adam. Now unprotected and entranced, the unwitting Eve loses her "self", her dignity raped, her character assaulted, her integrity murdered by her captors. All her children, conceived now, would be part Adam, because she was divinely created from Adam's rib, and part "other".

What if Adam still cared about Eve? What he knew that all Eve has to do is "Wake Up"? So, he tries to visit her in her asylum, to get through to her, snap her out of it, offer her a cup of "coffee"? But every time he tries to show up in person, he gets crucified, because he never consented to the rules of the "Other's" world, which is now Eve's world too.

He said "No", so he is an unwelcome, illegal visitor to their world. But he's also a familiar curiosity to Eve and her children. But every time he comes and gets crucified, it becomes another traumatic event that reinforces her dissociative disorder, because Adam isn't really here. He didn't come with her, and Eve continues to believe a lie.

edit on 23-2-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

What if Adam was a liar and Eve was just eating her apple and he came over and took a big chunk out of it?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
What a nonsensical word salad. Kamala, is that you?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

What if banana?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Alright! Some good input so far, guys.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

What if Trump did half the things you accused him of?
What if Biden was half as great as you said he would be?

The only thing we want to hear from you and your kind is “we were wrong, and we owe you gas and grocery money”

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Slay the dragon, save the princess, eat a mushroom, it's a me mario...

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

There are ancient texts that mention Adam's (Adamu) first wife, Lillith. In said text it read:

"In the beginning there was Adamu and Lillith, created from the same dirt..." (equal) Eve™ needing some rib to get going.

What if...

AdMan says "Hey Lillith, loved You in Cheers™ but now it is time to do the dishes and Lillith replies something like "Although a complete dork, Frasier™ treated me way better, I am audi™..." Lillith then gets blamed from everything to Man (Yang) having affairs and/or premature ejaculation.

Remember Lillith Fair from years ago?

Thumbnail: Mr. Yang gets pissed and wants to CONTROL™ so THEY™ (Those Helping Enslave You) get rid of the EQUAL Lillith and replace with the SUBSERVIENT Eve and the rest of us get to deny Ladies their rights for 2,000 years + (this cycle)

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Slay the dragon, save the princess, eat a mushroom, it's a me mario...

See? The princess is always alone and in peril. She needs a prince to find her, wake her up.
That wouldn't be the case if Adam really said "Yes" and came along with Eve to begin with. But he didn't. That's why she, the princess, is alone and in peril, enslaved by the dragon.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BarryMCokiner

Lillith never gave consent either. Lillith said "No". Lillith didn't eat the apple.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Sorry don't follow you, ate the mushroom... You should give it a try, it helps with institutionalized sexism.
And if not try being a father without bowing down to the mothers dictate.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I guess if Adam said "no" he'd still be in the Garden, playing chess with the talking bears, and Trivial Pursuit with the lions: "OK guys here's a trick question, in the beginning, who made heaven and earth"?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Sorry don't follow you, ate the mushroom... You should give it a try, it helps with institutionalized sexism.
And if not try being a father without bowing down to the mothers dictate.

You wouldn't have to, if the myth were true, and Adam and Eve entered into a reality together. But they didn't. And, if it makes you feel any better, for the most part of recorded history, women have been considered men's property.

But the myth isn't even allegorically true. Adam is an imposter.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
I guess if Adam said "no" he'd still be in the Garden, playing chess with the talking bears, and Trivial Pursuit with the lions: "OK guys here's a trick question, in the beginning, who made heaven and earth"?

"Both read the Bible day and night but you read black where I read white!" - William Blake.

Such a true quote.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I often think about what a life of endless peace and health would be like.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I often think about what a life of endless peace and health would be like.

I'm looking forward to it. Meditating on it is food for the soul IMO.

Php 4:8  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

What if banana?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yet Adam still sings from a land across the waters enticing Eve to find him. When Eve finally finds him, she will realize, she really was never alone. He was guiding her footsteps every second of her day.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: MykeNukem

What if banana?

Right?

LMAO

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It’s good, you should try it

a reply to: ketsuko