It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Adam Said "No"?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: quintessentone

Where in Genesis is that one?

That's a secret hidden in secret sacred scrolls.

What kind of party was it?

The secret kind like the ones they throw at the Vatican.

LOL you are hilarious

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

That's not what I'm doubting reading that passage. The only purpose now is to find God.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I think there is something in the Bible about there is nothing worse than a woman's scorn.

No, this phrase is not in the Bible. This saying originates from The Mourning Bride, a tragic play by English playwright William Congreve from 1697. The whole line actually reads “Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.”

www.crosswalk.com...

Seriously though, It wasn't that long ago that a husband could have his wife locked away for hysteria.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Right, I see, I mean no harm and have no problem agreeing to disagree. Just because it is possible you might think carrots are milk doesn't mean I would not want to get along with you, I just wouldn't send you to the store for it.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

“Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.”

I read that as two separate things, 1. love to hate turned and 2. fury like a woman scorned - also two different locations. I mean one would expect fury in Hell wouldn't one? Rage in heaven?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

What if Eve was alone while she was lured into the amnesiac, dissociative trance dance that we know as "this reality?

she would have wound up a she devil bitty biotch like lilith , if you believe in lilith

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Isn't she the Whore of Babylon? If it's not Eve, then who is the Whore of Babylon?

edit on 23-2-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This is like the story of Pinocchio as told in the book Green Eggs and Ham.

Would there be a story if Adam had not also gave into temptation as Eve did? If instead, Adam held resolve and honored the agreement with God (breaking it by temptation was the Original Sin) would there be stories of the Incubus Adam leading women astray in their sleep as Lilith is often recalled as a Succubus?

Would it had ended with Eve? We know that both Adam and Eve do eventually die, and Abel was murdered. Cain goes into exile, we know he died (by an house falling on him and crushed under the stones) and had some lineage although most is from Gnosticism. Although there is also a tale that Cain’s mark was a horn and a descendant mistook him for an animal and killed him with a stone.

Tubal-Cain is a direct descendant of Cain, is in the Bible as opposed to other sources and is known as the first blacksmith.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

sn't she the Whore of Babylon? If it's not Eve, then who is the Whore of Babylon?

all i ever heard of her is in jewish and mesopotamian folklore says she was his first wife and got the boot.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Would there be a story if Adam had not also gave into temptation as Eve did?

Yes. It could be called the story of Christ.

...would there be stories of the Incubus Adam leading women astray in their sleep as Lilith is often recalled as a Succubus?

The Adam that chose Eve over God is an imposter. Christ never sinned, never consented to the rules of Serpent's realm. Christ is the real Adam, the hero in the act of recuing his bride.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Rather it is, "what is Babylon?"

Revelation 17

18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

The Whore of Babylon is "THE GREAT MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH

Eve, The Mother of All, is the Whore of Babylon.
Eve gets a bad rap.

edit on 23-2-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Ran that query up the flag pole back on page 1 and evidently, the author opines Lillith gave a "no"..

i've since made a couple more observations but folks' 'offense meters' are dialed to a very low setting

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

"Short fuse" that goes along w/Wetoki..

They're actually 'manifesting' their own poop. Why anyOne who is looking can see why THEY™ use it in a negative light. These are the same turds who said Nikola Tesla was a nut and had worthless ideas, i mean FREE ENERGY? Who is going to have power over others if it is FREE?

For the quid pro quo portion of an intraweb message forum... What do You think it is? Their Cognitive Dissonance is getting a wild hair as Spring is in the air? Long CoVid™? Hypnotized every day via their tethers and it's 5g™?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BarryMCokiner

Ran that query up the flag pole back on page 1 and evidently, the author opines Lillith gave a "no"..

There is no story of Lillith being seduced by the Serpent and being lured into eating the forbidden fruit. Lillith was not created from Adam's rib and was a strong force to be reckoned with in her own right. She was not suited to be Adam's "help meet".

Eve is the one blamed for the fall of mankind, not Lillith.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Don't forget the other tree.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Then...

Why isn't "In the beginning..." in the beginning?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BarryMCokiner

The Fall comes after The Beginning.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Would you have them on a boat?
Will you eat them with a goat?

There are only two talking animals: the Serpent in Genesis to Eve and Balaam‘s donkey in Numbers to Balaam.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Would you have them on a boat?
Will you eat them with a goat?

There are only two talking animals: the Serpent in Genesis to Eve and Balaam‘s donkey in Numbers to Balaam.

It only became a serpent after God got angry and changed it's form, before that it was something entirely different.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join