It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden IN surprise visit to Kyiv, Ukraine! pearl harbour?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
More for Ukraine but nothing for Ohio.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Surprise visit my arse.

This is basically a big middle finger to Putin and the US tax payers.

That bridge held together with chains is gonna have to wait a little longer for repair funding…

Not really a middle finger to Putin/Russia.

Its nothing more than photo op after photo op in less than a month or so.
Desperation.

They already admitted that NATO has a hard time producing ammunition.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: putnam6
You got to realize I grew up in a world where Russia/Soviet Union was the nuclear bogeyman, war with them would lead to MAD, and that eventuality was the only thing stopping it war between the super powers.

Same. And when they dicked around in Afghanistan we made sure they took a beating. This one is worse.

Yea man that seems like a severe oversimplification here.

Afghanistan isn't Russia in my opinion ONLY, I recognized your life experiences and opinions may differ. its OK if it does

But respectfully with no ill intent and in an effort to learn I posit that if we went balls to the wall on the Taliban it wasn't gonna make them start shooting tactical nukes.

Furthermore, the only thing Afghanistan and the current Ukrainian boondoggle have in common is they are making the MIC and connected politicians on both sides incredibly rich. This is just the Democrats' turn

Because honestly my friend if you can guarantee, Putin doesn't stoop to that level and try to make parts of Ukraine glow, then go for it. Im behind it 110%

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

I was referring to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

Isn't the official story, America helped Afghanistan during the Soviet invasion, eventually leading to having to deep-six one of our former friends with benefits?

Educate me harder AM

edit on 20-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Putin isn't going to nuke anything; he only wants you to think he will nuke something.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I think we should send every Biden voter to Ukraine.

People seem to forget Trump was the first admin to send lethal aid to Ukraine (the first red line crossed with Russia). This was further evidence of the Russia collusion hoax as trump was hard on Russia.

He also said a few months after the new invasion that Biden wasn’t doing enough.

This is a bipartisan issue. We signed a deal with Ukraine that they rid their nukes and we protect their sovereignty, said agreement is younger than me, and I’m young.

This issue isn’t exclusive to Biden, though I don’t trust him at the wheel or approve of little to any of his policy.

Biden is garbage, but he’s not some magical scape goat we pin all economic and geopolitical woes to. That just absolves anyone accountable, like Trump the fastest spender in modern times “bUt tHe eConOmy wErE sO sTroNg”.

If we have any hope of reconciling our flaws we have to examine them all, not just the convenient ones.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
If we have any hope of reconciling our flaws we have to examine them all, not just the convenient ones.

Not many people on this site can handle introspection because of the long looks they need to take in the mirror.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They make mirrors that big?

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Did you mean 'wide'? No, I guess they don't.

edit on 20-2-2023 by AugustusMasonicus because: Help me....I'm clotting up at altitude!

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Putin isn't going to nuke anything; he only wants you to think he will nuke something.

Yeah, but how do you know that?

It's not like Ukraine is pristine when it comes to nuclear contamination, to begin with, not to mention Russia is well known for its scorched earth policies when it's losing during warfare is it not?

Had to throw that out there for my friends who just love the WWII analogies.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Yeah, but how do you know that?

Because billionaires don't like to lose their money.

It's not like Ukraine is pristine when it comes to nuclear contamination...

That was all on the CIA/NASA because very safe Soviet-built RBMK reactors don't blow up.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Normal People would think a U.S. President would do something at an event in the United States on Presidents Day wouldn'tya 🤣🤣

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

edit on 0PMFebCSTPMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
That means KNOCK OFF all the OFF TOPIC CHIT CHAT.......

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
More for Ukraine but nothing for Ohio.

If only East Palestine, Ohio had a few secret biolabs, more Nazis...and did a little money laundering for 'The Big Guy'.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

The same bio labs Russia used as justification in the first months and magically stopped talking about once no evidence was provided when they occupied some of said areas?

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The same bio labs Russia used as justification in the first months and magically stopped talking about once no evidence was provided when they occupied some of said areas?

Russia is still talking about them...the MSM is just blocking it and calling it disinformation and conspiracy theory.

From 30 Jan, 2023:

Moscow provides more evidence of US biolabs in Ukraine

www.rt.com...

...and we all know how accurate the MSM has been about calling things "Russian Disinformation".
edit on 0PMFebCSTPMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
For Ukrainians that trust the government ?

No, for Ukrainians that got to spend your personally not-so-hard-earned tax dollars. We bought all kinds of cool swag.

Like Nazi patches ?

Nazi patches are "cool swag" ??

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

This is basically a big middle finger to Putin and the US tax payers.

Yes to the former, no to the latter.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Will the CIA kill him to start a world War?
A Pearl harbour?

Biden is going down in the news so they kill him!

I'll take things that never happened for 2000, Alex.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join