It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden IN surprise visit to Kyiv, Ukraine! pearl harbour?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't think any of that?

The rest of NATO might have a say in that?

Well, why isn't someone doing something other than prolonging an unnecessary war?

You're right, all that Putin needs do is withdraw.

Putin needs to be convinced that a withdraw is the only sensible alternative.

But NATO, the west and the US want to prolong the war.

Absolutely. FJB will continue to send Billions more of America's money over to the Ukraine. The UniParty needs to launder their money and FJB will get his Big Guy Share.
But the time is coming when Putin will take no more, and those Soviet Subs with their Hyper sonic missiles, will weigh less.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yes yes, of course. His secret mission that nobody was told about, besides Russia...

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Does it really surprise anyone that this fossil is trying to use the image of the soviet bear to try and keep himself afloat politically.

I will admit he has sat in the chair longer than I expected, must be some insanely good drugs pumped into him.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So you're in support of the West escalating to the point that things become untenable for Putin?

I'm open to suggestions otherwise. . . . .

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: LSU2018

It was the recent men's team version since the world cup was just a few months back.

Men's team? Then I hope y'all used the Griner jerseys.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
What about sending so many weapons and ammo that is completely untraceable, is that not a legitimate concern?

Is it a concern? Yeah. Is it something that is going to happen regardless of the safeguards? Probably.

We mamby pamby'd Lend Lease at first until we figured out dicking around wasn't the right strategy.

Reminds of that John Lennon song what were the lyrics? "All we are saying is give lend lease a chance"

You got to realize I grew up in a world where Russia/Soviet Union was the nuclear bogeyman, war with them would lead to MAD, and that eventuality was the only thing stopping it war between the super powers.

Now we find out Russia is nothing but a #can country and we believe we can take this beeyotch.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

So you're in support of the West escalating to the point that things become untenable for Putin?

I've got one... Leave Ukraine alone and take care of the problems in America before Zelenskyy talks Biden and his warmongers into starting WWIII. This is a prime example of why politicians shouldn't do things at such a high degree that it can be held over their head and used against them and pull the entire country into war in the process. I think we should send every Biden voter to Ukraine. All 40.5 million of them, and their 40.5 million alter egos.
edit on 20-2-2023 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

It was the recent men's team version since the world cup was just a few months back.

Now, at least, I know where my never-received Christmas present went.
Thanks for giving some Azov Battalion stormtrooper in a $12M American tank...the shirt off my back.

edit on 0PMFebCSTPMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Go after the ball not the player.

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I've got one... Leave Ukraine alone and take care of the problems in America before Zelenskyy talks Biden and his warmongers into starting WWIII. This is a prime example of why politicians shouldn't do things at such a high degree that it can be held over their head and used against them and pull the entire country into war in the process. I think we should send every Biden voter to Ukraine. All 40.5 million of them, and their 40.5 million alter egos.

This would sure beat the draft needs

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You got to realize I grew up in a world where Russia/Soviet Union was the nuclear bogeyman, war with them would lead to MAD, and that eventuality was the only thing stopping it war between the super powers.

Same. And when they dicked around in Afghanistan we made sure they took a beating. This one is worse.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No...please don't compare Ukraine to Afghanistan.
We all know how much it ultimately cost us...and how ridiculously Biden ended it.

...and Biden is STILL in charge.

Seriously, now...how much, in total, should we ultimately spend here?
Is it to be open-ended? $100B? $200B?...$300B?

There has to be a limit...especially with our own economy heading in the direction it is now.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was referring to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

originally posted by: knoxie
“Trump’s pathetic display of Putin subservience in Helsinki versus Biden’s in-your-face-Putin statesmanship in Kyiv. Bravery in the face of a bully—How a real American president acts.”

He’s boss!

The idiot hides in bunkers, Biden goes to war zones. Freaken love it.

I would love it if Biden would help Ohio instead of Ukraine. But I’m not a traitor, so there’s that.

I would love to see Biden get his Russia-Ukraine notes mixed up with his Israel-Palestine notes.

"Ukraine needs to recognize Russia's right to exist. Ukraine needs to give up their land for peace. Economic sanctions against Russia are anti-Semitic."

Those are the only Palestinians Biden gives a damn about.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Best part was when they strolled outside to the tune of air raid sirens. Yeah, OK. That was a nice touch, LOL

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: buddha

A President in a WAR zone?

Not unusual.
Both Obama and Trump visited Afghanistan.

Exactly because the Taliban have much better technology and military capabilities and targeting than the Russians ever will.

We may not always agree or disagree, but I have to hand it to you, that's a great photo

I probably should have cropped off the words, but we do live in the meme world so what the hell.

Agree or disagree? Here at ATS, I'm all about the discussion, I want to hear other opinions, and I want to hear why a person thinks one way about something. I don't know Ive spent most of my life plugged into my family business so I'd rather engage with those that think differently and find out why. I'm trying to learn here and don't mind being told I'm wrong.

BTW thank you for your service, lost a few friends in Afghanistan

Just had an inlaw in the National Guard sent to Africa for a year...

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

They were fake sirens to clear away the public that would be near to Biden or the clown zelensky

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join