It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TREASON! Rep. Waltz Says DOD Told Him China Spy Balloons Crossed US During Trump Years But Gen. Matt

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: RazorV66

Once again, if Mattis didn't know about the balloons how could he brief officials? It's sounding like the reason the balloons weren't discovered at the time is because Trump was lax with defending against Chinese espionage. Once Biden got into office he ordered the military and IC to increase our defenses and as a result this balloon and the others were discovered.

So yes, there is no evidence Mattis knew anything about the previous balloons.
He says he never knew of shy balloon that came into our airspace from the Chinese, but Milley came in after him. Still Mattie’s did have a grudge and Milley for sure is a woke general. Why is Waltz doing this? Is he on the side of the the RINOS and democrats ? Wouldn’t surprise me.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I don't get why you guys are having so much trouble with this. Trump admin didn't prioritize defending against Chinese surveillance. As a result three balloons penetrated our borders unnoticed. The Biden admin decided to place a greater prioritization on defending against Chinese surveillance. As a result they discovered a balloon entering our airspace. Based on what they learned from this balloon they were able to go back and see that it had happened three times before.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

What do you mean Milley came in after Mattis? Mattis was Secretary of Defense and Milley is the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Still no proof the balloons were here while Trump was President. 😁

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I don't get why you guys are having so much trouble with this. Trump admin didn't prioritize defending against Chinese surveillance. As a result three balloons penetrated our borders unnoticed. The Biden admin decided to place a greater prioritization on defending against Chinese surveillance. As a result they discovered a balloon entering our airspace. Based on what they learned from this balloon they were able to go back and see that it had happened three times before.

🤣🤣

We are not the ones having trouble with it.
You may or may not be aware that NORAD has been operating since like 1958, they are able to detect anything, at any altitude, that comes into or approaches the airspace of the North American continent.
What you are saying is that they detected the balloons coming when Trump was president but they said “Trump don’t give a sh!t, so why should we?”
You’ve dug yourself a big hole with this line of posts about something you are completely wrong about, but instead of trying to get out of the hole by saying you are wrong, you insist on digging it deeper.
Pretty soon you will be in China, give Xi Biden’s warmest regards when you get there.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Balloons are made of radar transparent material. If NORAD didn't know what they were looking for, the balloons would at best show up as a tiny artifact on radar that would be easily dismissed.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

And another thing you are basically implying happened is…
The balloons WERE detected under Trump and the entire chain of command at NORAD and Joint Chiefs of Staff failed to let the Commander in Chief and his senior Cabinet members know about it.
That is dereliction of duty and every one of them should be subject to court martial.

Even if you’re thinking that Trump didn’t care to emphasize China’s spying, the balloons would have still been detected by NORAD.

Keep digging that hole.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Balloons are made of radar transparent material. If NORAD didn't know what they were looking for, the balloons would at best show up as a tiny artifact on radar that would be easily dismissed.

You are wearing that shovel out.
Now you are an authority on NORAD’s capabilities?
NORAD can see everything, they track 10s of thousands of objects all the way up into space, right down to postage stamp size.

Your savior Biden didn’t prioritize anything.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Christ ! I MEAN CHRIST !!!

That is exactly what they said on the media , WORD FOR WORD VERBATIM .

And you come on here and repeat it as if you yourself Know it to be a Fact
Mate It says right there to the Left and Right Deny Ignorance. . ATS is a place to come and discuss Truth mate , Logic and Facts Objective Truths and you just spew CNN Narratives like you searched through the Government files yourself .

My Friend they are lying to you , Wake up snap out of it
. There is no Proof at all that Balloons ever happened during Trumps Presidency ZERO PROOF , and if there were Balloons do you seriously think Trump would have hesitated to blow them out of the Sky ? They are Collecting UFO reports and calling them Balloons literally just making it up and you believe it .... Mate Biden is weak and Corrupt and in the pocket of China that is why he didn't touch that Balloon . Now the Media is trying to Normalize it by saying ' Trump did the same thing ' ?

I give up seriously I just cant even with people like you I just cant

And just a little P.S. here , The Biden Admin didn't detect this Balloon it was seen by Civilians then the Media got a hold of it , So you seriously have no clue what your talking about .
edit on 7-2-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

My dear friend, you still cannot come to terms of how compromised the democrat party is by the communist china regime, yep, democrats are not more, they are now lying, defending and butt kissing arm of china.

They will do and defend anything china does and still they can not stop bringing Trump on all this, they just can not.

Is soo hard to come to terms, soo hard, but deep inside you know, you know the truth.

Sadly if is truth it was spy balloons over America under Trump and nobody told the Trump administration, it is an act of treason, plain and simple with all the implications you can name.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Please explain how NORAD is going to track an object that doesn't have a transponder and isn't made of a material that will reflect radio waves
edit on 2/7/2023 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

It tracked this last one....

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Do you seriously believe that this GIANT balloon was invisible to radar? LOL

For God's sake, it was visible with the naked eye as well. Transponder? Radio wave reflecting material, are you on crack?

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Do you know how radar works?

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Do you know how radar works?

Yes, and huge round objects give off an enormous radar signature, as opposed to the stealth bomber and fighter that were made with specific angles and no rounded sides, specifically to reflect radar signals.

Did you also happen to notice that the balloon had a array of panels below it the size of "3 city buses"? Is that invisible to radar too?
edit on 7-2-2023 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Did you also happen to notice that the balloon had a array of panels below it the size of "3 city buses"? Is that invisible to radar too?

yes That part is highly detectable by Radar .

He is just repeating Media Narratives mate he doesn't know what he is talking about.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Please explain how NORAD is going to track an object that doesn't have a transponder and isn't made of a material that will reflect radio waves

Oh and this. NORAD admitted to tracking the invisible barroon.
www.foxweather.com...

"Weather radar primarily tasked with detecting precipitation over the eastern Carolinas picked up odd returns Saturday afternoon that meteorologists believe was likely debris associated with the takedown of a suspected Chinese surveillance balloon."

"The North American Aerospace Defense Command said it tracked the craft for days when it entered the continent over Alaska, maneuvered through Canada and ended up over the United States but did not attempt efforts to stop the balloon due to risks of debris hitting the ground."

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Do you? I mean, seriously. Flocks of birds pop up on radar...LOL....

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Let’s do this Covid style. Show the evidence, the scientific proof that there were 4 Chinese spy balloons over the congenital United States between 2016 and 2020.

I want facts that I can see and touch.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Y'all can scream "Treason!" ll you want, but the bottom line is that you're screaming "Treason!" on ATS.

That doesn't count.
edit on 2/7/2023 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join