It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TREASON! Rep. Waltz Says DOD Told Him China Spy Balloons Crossed US During Trump Years But Gen. Matt

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Got it! Trump isn't responsible for anything bad ever but he's responsible for everything good ever even if he had nothing to with it.

and this is a gem. I can almost see the pulsating redness emanating from your backside. Get some buthurt cream on that ASAP!

She better get some buthurt cream before the manufacturing plant gets burned to the ground.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

If weather balloons are so visible to radar, why does the FAA require all balloons over a certain size to be equipped with a radar reflector?

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
Stop posting. You’ve lost all credibility.

Stop responding to this person. They are wasting your time.
edit on 7-2-2023 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

What do you mean Milley came in after Mattis? Mattis was Secretary of Defense and Milley is the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Where I got it was from what Mattis said in the interview where he says he knew nothing of any Chinese Balloon penetrating US Airspace and what he says about serving under Trump for two years www.britannica.com...
Are you going to tell me that the Sec of Defense wouldn’t know any of those details? He worked Centcom before that.
Milley came to serve after that in 2019.
www.jcs.mil...
Could you please dispense with the know it all attitude ? Milley still served after Mattis was gone timewise.
Oh yah, and regarding some of your other posts, the military is said to have been tracking this balloon for months as soon as it launched from China but it was withheld from the public when some civilians captured video of it, otherwise we would still not know that the military under Biden allowed it to cross the entire US with potentially surveiling sensitive military bases lije the one in Great Falks where the Minuteman III ICBMs are housed.
What part of Biden’s admin allowed it don’t you get. The media and gov saying yah trump had balloon and yadda yadda is just ridiculous deflection and whataboutism.
edit on 7-2-2023 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Yeah, and? Nothing will ever happen to them. If you play their game according to their rules, you will lose every time.

Repeal and replace the entire system.
edit on 2/7/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Balloons are made of radar transparent material. If NORAD didn't know what they were looking for, the balloons would at best show up as a tiny artifact on radar that would be easily dismissed.

And yet several civilians got video of it, they just didn’t know what it was. Biden had the Cheshire Cat grin when he says it was the Chinese

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Because they are not spy balloons?

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

If weather balloons are so visible to radar, why does the FAA require all balloons over a certain size to be equipped with a radar reflector?

You are making a fool of yourself. NORAD tracks everything from satellites down to itty bitty space junk. We have the tech and we use it.

We took out this balloon with a Sidewinder missile. Now you want to say there was no way to track it?

Stick with what you know, apparently, the law, because you don't know anything about how we track stuff.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You do realize that this barroon had "3 city buses" dangling below it, right?

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

It's not treason?

Huh. It is most certainly dereliction of duty. Lending aid and comfort to an enemy (even though we're, currently, not shooting at each other--we're not exactly bestest buddies.), is treason. No matter how you attempt to dress it differently.

Assuming, of course, that this is even factual.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Not at war...hmmm.

I'd have to say that while there is no shooting going on between armed forces of either country or our alliances...we're not exactly exchanging kisses, either.

As I said above, if this story is true...and given Mattis' actions in the past, I have to believe there's a little fire with the smoke, he has, indeed, committed treasonable acts, and should be called to account for them.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: 1947boomer

Not at war...hmmm.

I'd have to say that while there is no shooting going on between armed forces of either country or our alliances...we're not exactly exchanging kisses, either.

As I said above, if this story is true...and given Mattis' actions in the past, I have to believe there's a little fire with the smoke, he has, indeed, committed treasonable acts, and should be called to account for them.

Yes, Generaless Milley committed Treason!
From the U.S. Government website:
www.govinfo.gov...

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I'll ask again, what is the legal definition of enemies?

*Hint: I provided it earlier in this thread.*
edit on 2/7/2023 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Satellites can cover hundreds of miles in a single image. Unless an analyst knows when and where they need to look they're not going to be spotting a balloon that's maybe a few dozen feet in diameter.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I'll ask again, what is the legal definition of enemies?

*Hint: I provided it earlier in this thread.*

Hint.
I'll answer your question after you answer mine.
Why are you the self imposed water boy for Mattis and Milley?
Have you ever supported these traitors, Mattis or Milley before?

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I could care less about Milley and Mattis. They're both warhawks that have caused more than enough suffering in this world. I'm just pointing out that treason would be the wrong crime to charge them with, if a crime has been committed.

Now answer my question.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Creep Thumper

Satellites can cover hundreds of miles in a single image. Unless an analyst knows when and where they need to look they're not going to be spotting a balloon that's maybe a few dozen feet in diameter.

I didn't say we were tracking it with satellites. Just that NORAD has a lot of tools.

You've been proven wrong on radar. You should quit before you look any more the fool.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Wrong thread
edit on 7-2-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

It was 20 stories high (200 feet) and was carrying a payload the size of a 747. That is straight from the fake news. YES. NORAD should know if something that size is in our airspace especially over 20 years after 9/11 to get it right.

The definition of an enemy is someone who does not follow the constitution. Plain and simple. If you are elected or in a military position and you do something against the Constitution you are an enemy of the state. Your actions are treasonous.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join