It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TREASON! Rep. Waltz Says DOD Told Him China Spy Balloons Crossed US During Trump Years But Gen. Matt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Thank you. I just skimmed both links and it certainly looks bad. It should be openly investigated and charged, if there was any crime involved.

Makes one wonder how much-if any-money went to the 'Big Guy'.

If it's proven Jarred is guilty of the accusations I wonder if he'll be held any more accountable than, say, Hillary?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: network dude

It's hilarious that you and your fellow boot lickers are angry about this, but have nothing to say about the other.

Isn’t that a two lane road? Why can’t we call all the spades a spade. Of course there are partisans on both sides who will excuse it when it happens on their side of the fence. I initiated this line of conversation not to minimize the Biden families actions, but just to show that it’s a systemic problem that extends past one admin. We’ve seen family positions for the Clinton’s, Bush’s, Trump’s and Biden’s. The Obama’s are young and I am willing to bet we’ll see government roles for the rest soon to come, but they have cashed out in private sector.

I also think it’s a fair comparison. On one hand we have a country who has enough influence to get themselves omitted from the 9/11 commission report (only sovereign nation with alleged involvement), and on the other a nation who’s extracting a great deal of resources currently from the US.

If you are upset about one, and not the other, you are a douche bag. (not you, the proverbial "you") I owe Trump nothing, so if he, or anyone in his orbit does something wrong, then they should get punished. I think you feel the same way. the problem comes with the two tiered justice system attached to the political party involved. But the one's I call boot lickers have a really solid history of licking boots quite well. Even the slow kids can see it.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

What does Milley have to do about whether Mattis knew about balloons during Trump's administration?

My Bad, I thought I saw Milley's name attached to this, but the same point still stands. Was General Mattis a civilian or in the military at the time this happened?
edit on 6-2-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Considering the definition of treason has been provided in this thread as well as the definition of important terms found in that definition, I think I've demonstrated why treason would not be the appropriate charge.

Nice to know you've already convicted the man before you even know if he even knew about the other balloons.

I think folks are basing their opinions on the article which was linked in the OP. Obviously once we have a change in regime, and get someone in the DOJ who is interested in crimes, we will have an investigation and see if any laws were broken. Till then, we get to enjoy some peanuts and the wonderful clown show.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Civilian. Mattis retired from the military in 2013.

(post by PurpleFox removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

But the article made major jumps in logic not supported by Waltz' statement. So we should open an investigation into Mattis because ATS users are media illiterate?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There are no other balloons during the trump term and the reason they are offering to brief trump and the people saying that is because they are going to classify the conversation making it against the law to talk about it anymore and if they do then boom fbi.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

But the article made major jumps in logic not supported by Waltz' statement. So we should open an investigation into Mattis because ATS users are media illiterate?

OK, I'll call off the investigation, but if I find anymore facts, I may re-open it.

You are aware this is a discussion site right?

Let's try it this way, if it's found that the leaders in the MIC and IC held information like this from Trump for whatever reason, would you find it troubling? If not, why?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I've already said it would most likely be in violation of the law.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Probably not treason because the determination of treason is up to Congress despite what the law says or how you feel.

Dereliction of Duty? Conduct Unbecoming? Owing me for one jelly doughnut? Better believe it, and all of them can be fried over it and frankly would beg for a sentence at Leavenworth than what they actually deserve...

If any of it is true, of course. Given that the primary source is Joe Biden…I have doubts of that interpretation of reality. Especially with Mattis as the bad guy. Milley yeah, that weasel makes Schiff look forthright.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Any Kushner activity would have been 100% proven by now if true. Therefore, it's all untrue 😁 More liar jealousies and bitter frenzies 😁

HEAR HEAR!
Milley, Mattas and the other traders, when investigated, need to be prosecuted!

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It's really sad to me that there are people here who don't understand why we are so indignant about a general defying a president or withholding information from his Commander-In-Chief.

I attribute it to a serious lack of patriotism.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
milley is also a traitor and a hack. he admitted on live tv that he told china he was willing to warn of a impending attack should it happen. yea hang them both a bullet isn't worth spending on 2 despicable traitors. a reply to: Violater1

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Treason cases are tried in court. Not sure where you're getting the idea that Congress defines treason.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I think there’s a false illusion of a two tiered system. By all appearances it seems that way with the public discourse and media. But in reality, no high level politician in recent history has gotten any meaningful punishment for wrong doing, and there’s plenty on both sides of the aisle.

There’s some bones thrown here and there, mid level peons… and it makes it seem like there’s a backbone in the checks and balances.

Unless you mean two tiered for politicians and the rest of us in which case you’re absolutely correct.
edit on 6-2-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

What does Milley have to do about whether Mattis knew about balloons during Trump's administration?

My Bad, I thought I saw Milley's name attached to this, but the same point still stands. Was General Mattis a civilian or in the military at the time this happened?

Actually and factually, ND, my OP is about Milley, Mathis et al, committing treason. Milley, aided China, by calling his Chinese handlers behind President Trump's back. Mathis aided China by not informing the POTUS of the Chinese spy balloon that flew over the CONUS.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Except he was retired from the military and operating in a civilian capacity. Also, more importantly, there's not even evidence that he did withhold information from Trump. The only thing you have is a Gateway Pundit article that completely misconstrues comments made by Waltz.

(post by Violater1 removed for a manners violation)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join