It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not all students who menstruate are female

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
A father and son walking down a beach at sunset....

"Dad? Do you ever worry about being fresh...down there?"

"Funny you should ask, Son. I was just about to tell you your junk smells like a bucket of dead fish rotting in the sun next to the porto-potties at the Willie Nelson 4th of July picnic and chili cookoff... Thats why I use Mangina's new Wang Wipes and carbonated genital wash. Put a tingle in your wingle."

Very touching story about a boy and his father.
Brings a tear to my eye.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
a reply to: M5xaz

oh hey, weird to see you here whining at me about GROOMING IN SCHOOLS when you never bothered to come back to that other thread about GROOMING IN SCHOOLS after i gave you links to show that you were being lied to in order to keep you angry. I'm sure it's just a weird coincidence and not how this whole anger economy works! I bet this thread isn't another example of exactly the same thing! stay mad and keep on clicking! gotta keep on making those grifters rich!

Why bother ?

Your position is clear

You support sex grooming for kids in schools

Most normal parents like myself don't
edit on 19-1-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
A father and son walking down a beach at sunset....

"Dad? Do you ever worry about being fresh...down there?"

"Funny you should ask, Son. I was just about to tell you your junk smells like a bucket of dead fish rotting in the sun next to the porto-potties at the Willie Nelson 4th of July picnic and chili cookoff... Thats why I use Mangina's new Wang Wipes and carbonated genital wash. Put a tingle in your wingle."

LMAO

I think the "carbonated genital wash" is called Dude-che™

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: ToneDeaf

No. Cisgender is the so-called technical term for normal gendered people. The academics made it up and slapped it on us like they did Latinx on the Latinos. They think there needs to be a label for everything and everyone. Predictably, it's going over about as well with most people. And to prove that I looked in the dictionary I received from Nat. Honors Society in high school, a 1992. The word was not in it.

No one asked for it, so it's offensive like a slur. I certainly don't own it or embrace because I don't need a label. I am who I am and happy with it and don't need labeling like a special unicorn.

I prefer "sane" and "normal". But that's probably raycist or some ist.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
If we can "think" we're another gender, then why can't we "think" we're older and buy booze or older still and collect social security?

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

okay so what are ya gonna do? carry around a testing kit and investigate the chromosomes of everyone you meet before you interact with them? sit every single potential new friend and business partner and person selling you coffee down for a blood test and a three day turnaround for results instead of just calling them what they'd like to be called and getting on with your life? sounds exhausting and fake to me but you do you, let me know how that goes

You seem to think the rest of the world has any interest in other people's "gender identity." The vast majority of us don't.

You seem to think people care what names other people call themselves. The vast majority of us don't. We'll use whatever name we know you by.

In fact, the vast majority of people are quite happy to live and let live, and expect the same from others.

Policing third party speech ("pronouns") and forcing male bodies into female spaces and mutilating healthy bodies under false pretenses is NOT live and let live.

Words have specific definitions in order to communicate specific thoughts and events and so on. Mangling the language for self-serving and selfish purposes doesn't change reality. There will always be female bodies with inherent female functions and processes. There will always be male bodies with specific male functions and processes. The words "female" and "male" denote these specific body types. Nothing more and nothing less. It's not live and let live to force people to lie to themselves and others with corrupted language.

I imagine the only thing more exhausting than being harassed by Trans Actvists is being the Trans Activist doing the harassing and bullying and intimidating of those who reject their agenda.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

think of the threat those that do it in reverse present especially if they pair it childhood is a social construct and/or with the love is love mantra,

though we are now getting the mantra from some the x "Carried out a crime in a man's body" as if it removes the crime if they self id as another sex.. how long before someone appends age to that idea..
edit on 19-1-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

think of the threat those that do it in reverse present especially if they pair it childhood is a social construct and/or with the love is love mantra,

though we are now getting the mantra from some the x "Carried out a crime in a man's body" as if it removes the crime if they self id as another sex.. how long before someone appends age to that idea..

Exactly.

When will we see the defense where a grown adult had relations with a child but the adult identified as a child?

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
a reply to: tanstaafl
wait, so you're telling me that if YOU felt genuine feelings of attraction for someone and YOU acted on them - that no one coerced you, YOU were attracted to this person and YOU made a move and you were completely compatible and both had a really nice time together, but then you learned that one of their chromosomes had less genes than you thought it did, then you would put all the blame on them and do the sort of violence that would get you arrested without bail?

Disingenuous much?

Ever heard of the concept of FRAUD? False advertising?

If someone who - as I made VERY clear - looks and acts like a woman - which obviously means they are ADVERTISING themselves, or CLAIMING TO BE a woman - entices me under FALSE PRETENSES, we start getting hot and heavy, and I reach down and discover this so-called woman is really a man - then yes, I am ABSOLUTELY in the Right with what I said.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I'm not sure how long before someone tries it but we know they will under the banner that age is a social construct..

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ya, no matter how mentally ill these people are..men cannot, and do not menstruate, they don't lactate either. I'm live let live, but when this sh#t keeps spinning, I'm starting to really dislike this. How about..STFU, live your life, but stop with the bullsh@t.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If you are a MAN who dates WOMEN then you should not care if the WOMAN has a PENIS or NOT.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It’s plain and simple. If we are gonna be forced to redefine the terms male and female or boy and girl, then the non trans massive majority should simply create the new term and idea of Xs and Ys and then we can simply leave everything as is and rename those things Y sports, X sex Ed class, Y Olympic wrestling, X Olympic softball, etc. Nobody could possibly argue that that is a social construct and any disagreement could be solved with a simple medical test to see if you have a Y chromosome or not.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

think of it all like a pendulum is swings one way then the other the harder they push one way the further it'll go in the other as in the end it always finds a sensible equilibrium as that is where most people live in the real world.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyATS
If you are a MAN who dates WOMEN then you should not care if the WOMAN has a PENIS or NOT.

Wait, what?

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Erm.

Ok, you'll have to un"package" this logic for us..

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

As a woman who dates men, I very much care if that man has a penis.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

And just who are you to tell other people what they "should" do? No one. And that's only one of the big problems with the Trans Agenda: telling other people what they should or should not do or think or say, which then degenerates into what others can and cannot do or think or say.

It's not your place to tell others what they "should" do. It's not anyone's place to tell anyone what they "should" do.

Rather, people should be left alone to make decisions for themselves, in accordance with their wants/needs/druthers.

Likewise, it is not for you or anyone else to redefine words to fit your image, much less redefine other people. A woman is an adult human female, with a female body. Females do not have penises so women can not have penises. Ergo, there is no such thing as woman with a penis to date.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

think of it all like a pendulum is swings one way then the other the harder they push one way the further it'll go in the other as in the end it always finds a sensible equilibrium as that is where most people live in the real world.

That's what scares me is these people seem too mentally incapable of understanding that, as if the erasing of history is working faster than expected. I don't want fruity nutcakes in my face, but I also don't want anyone hurt, and when things swing back, harder, as they inevitably will, folks could get hurt.

I will say that if you are truly happy being who you are, then don't change for anyone, be you. But remember, I have the right to be me without having to celebrate you.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

"Girls have vaginas, boys have penises". Taught in schools ever since penis and vagina were allowed to be uttered in a class curriculum. At least until mental illness permeated the halls of academia and society as a whole.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join