It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not all students who menstruate are female

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
okay, you've made your angry little thread getting worked up about someone somewhere very mildly stating a known fact. Now what?
None of your sulking or moaning or name calling is going to change anything, this is the way the world is and it's how it's gonna stay.
You can keep being cranky about it, keep making unpleasant threads on obscure forums that go nowhere and alienating people for the rest of your life,
or you can accept that different people experience the world differently to you and move on.
What's it gonna be?

What? It's factually not true, and if you think this mistake of a quote is the way of the world and it's going to stay this way, I feel sorry for you. You cannot menstrate unless you have a uterus. Having a uterus makes you a biological female. These are facts, if you disagree, you're living in a fantasy, and if you believe this fantasy to be real, that's called delusion.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

as someone who menstruates

I wonder when ChatGPT got its first period.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

I rather just point and laugh.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I'm old and married, but if I were young and single, as a guy, I would not want to date anyone with a penis.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Lets be real it's a tiny window that they will be passable, any wrong lighting, or even aging slightly brings it all out.

Humans are exceptional at recognizing faces, probably from when we first formed up as homosapien and had to kill off uncanny primates.

Then they end up lookin' like

drink more ovaltine i mean hormones lul.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm old and married, but if I were young and single, as a guy, I would not want to date anyone with a penis.

Same here...I'm old but if I were young and single...ya...no penises on the women please!

This seems to make sense!

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

okay, you've made your angry little thread getting worked up about someone somewhere very mildly stating a known fact. Now what?
None of your sulking or moaning or name calling is going to change anything, this is the way the world is and it's how it's gonna stay.
You can keep being cranky about it, keep making unpleasant threads on obscure forums that go nowhere and alienating people for the rest of your life,
or you can accept that different people experience the world differently to you and move on.
What's it gonna be?

Respectfully

She should have said not all persons who menstruate IDENTIFY as female, and that is true. But she couldn't because her constituency wants the rest of the world to live in their experience that those persons are full-fledged women when biologically the science says it isn't true.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   

is anyone trying to force you to date someone with a penis? do you have to date someone to take their word for it when they tell you what they are? When you go to your local coffee shop do you insist on seeing the girl at the coffee machines' genitals before treating her as a woman? After that insane breach of privacy do you get suspicious that she's had bottom surgery so you force her to sit for a blood test so you can check her chromosomes? nah, of course you don't. You mumble something like "thanks young lady" and you take your coffee and go on with life. Every single day you treat trans people like who they say they are without even realising it.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

In this day and age, I wouldn't want to date anyone with or without one. You can't trust anyone to actually *be* what they say they are. Their version of reality and yours might not be the same and you may not discover that until it's terribly embarrassing and emotionally scarring.

link   

I think he should be forced.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

In this day and age, I wouldn't want to date anyone with or without one. You can't trust anyone to actually *be* what they say they are. Their version of reality and yours might not be the same and you may not discover that until it's terribly embarrassing and emotionally scarring.

You mean you dont want to see a penis made out of inner thigh?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You left a one-night fling or booty calls still on the table.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

that is of course the other option - get so wound up and high strung about how "anyone could be anything" that you give yourself brainworms, and spend the rest of your life bitter, isolated, and alone.
Sure sounds better than actually working through your own issues, accepting people as they meet you, and spending time with those you're drawn to, how gross would that be

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
One of today's continued clownworld news we have a Minnesota Representative arguing that not all females that mensturate are females. I got a little biology lesson for you...

Yes, females menstruate, males do not. If blood is coming out of your male organ then you got a serious problem.

Can we stop riding the crazy train yet? Forced / coerced pretend is getting old.

"Not all students who menstruate are female," Minnesota State Representative Sandra Feist

Video

news.yahoo.com...

"Not all students who menstruate are female," Minnesota State Representative Sandra Feist argues for menstruation products in boy's restrooms

I'd be seriously tempted to pay money to see a man menstruate from his vagina. It's not a fetish, I just want to see a genuine divine miracle, second only to the immaculate conception, because that's where I rank this nonsense. Someone wished upon a star and that star was listening and conjured a unicorn to perform the gender surgery, including the spare uterus and ovaries from a donor whose identity has been redacted for their safety.

edit on 18-1-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Given that most people want to form families and have kids, not get involved with someone who is basically living a lie and lying to them ... and yes, that's how it would be and that's how I would feel about it.

I date a guy who is a guy, not a guy who turns out to be a girl.

That would be the ultimate betrayal on many levels. If you cannot trust the one you're with, there is no basis for any relationship, and having been lied to for that long would be the end.

**EDIT**

Hell, trans can't even be honest with themselves.
edit on 18-1-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog
okay so what are ya gonna do? carry around a testing kit and investigate the chromosomes of everyone you meet before you interact with them?

That isn't the subject of the OP, the subject of the OP is wack jobs trying to force a school to put FEMALE toiletry items in the MALE bathrooms just to make those suffering from gender dysphoria feel better about themselves rather than getting them the mental help they need.

If I meet someone and they appear to be a woman, I'll treat them as a woman. If they are obviously a man dressed as a woman, I'll treat them as a man pretending to be a woman, and laugh my ass off if/when they lose their # like I've seen on a few youtube videos.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

We were told to “follow the science” by a lot of Liberals when the Covid fake vaccines were being pushed.
It’s funny how Liberals will not follow the science when it comes to simple biology.
There are only 2 REAL genders according to any way you look at the science.

The others are made up.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

is anyone trying to force you to date someone with a penis?

Yes, that is actually happening right now. I forget what they are calling it, but yes, there is a movement to push laws making it a crime to 'discriminate' against one of these wack jobs.

In my book, if I met a woman who looked and acted like a woman, and we clicked, and we got hot and heavy, and 'she' turned out to be a he, he would probably end up in the hospital.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

i don't know about you, but i generally have conversations about things like wanting kids and other long term goals fairly early on in the relationship. This goes for relationships with ALL sorts of people - maybe it's too long since you've dated to remember, but most youthful cis men are uninterested in settling down and having kids, wanting to play the field or sow their oats or however you want to refer to it. Are they living a lie? If you stay together for years then at some point, sure, eventually, but if you take for granted that someone you start dating has the exact same goals as you without any sort of communication on the subject that's not them lying to you, that's you lying to yourself. Meet people as they are, communicate openly and honestly and if it doesn't work out, learn from it and move on. Works the same for anyone.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Is called hemorrhoids if the blood is coming out of their butt holes, plain and simple, I guess the idiots running the states are not biologist and cannot tell what a female and male is these days.

America has been run by idiots.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join