It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not all students who menstruate are female

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
One of today's continued clownworld news we have a Minnesota Representative arguing that not all females that mensturate are females. I got a little biology lesson for you...

Yes, females menstruate, males do not. If blood is coming out of your male organ then you got a serious problem.

Can we stop riding the crazy train yet? Forced / coerced pretend is getting old.

"Not all students who menstruate are female," Minnesota State Representative Sandra Feist

Video

news.yahoo.com...

"Not all students who menstruate are female," Minnesota State Representative Sandra Feist argues for menstruation products in boy's restrooms

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It's OK, not all students who can ejaculate sperm are males either, that's why there are often condom machines in female restrooms, yes?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

It's OK, not all students who can ejaculate sperm are males either, that's why there are often condom machines in female restrooms, yes?

Actually that is because a lot of dudes don't carry condoms.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   

lies.

file under;

You Will Never Be A Woman/Man

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

this is the way the world is and it's how it's gonna stay.

What world would that be? La La Land?

It never was and never will be! Nothing is going to "stay"...except for the fantasy land in your mind...

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
In other words

Those that identify as Males that menstruate need tampons machines in the boys room.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Pretend time sure is fun.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
In other words

Those that identify as Males that menstruate need tampons machines in the boys room.

Men cannot menstruate. This is a delusion.

Do we tell schizophrenics their paranoid delusions are real?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It amazes me that some people still can't see they're just chattel to be used and abused by the 1%, driven like sheep with media programming. Oh, well; I was young and dumb at one time too. By the age of 16 I saw a distinct pattern emerging with our esteemed rulers, and there's no going back once you finally wake up.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
okay, you've made your angry little thread getting worked up about someone somewhere very mildly stating a known fact. Now what?
None of your sulking or moaning or name calling is going to change anything, this is the way the world is and it's how it's gonna stay.
You can keep being cranky about it, keep making unpleasant threads on obscure forums that go nowhere and alienating people for the rest of your life,
or you can accept that different people experience the world differently to you and move on.
What's it gonna be?

" "One can fool some of the people all the time , and all the people some of the time , but one cannot fool genetics ."

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

In other words

Men cannot menstruate. This is a delusion.

Do we tell schizophrenics their paranoid delusions are real?

I would but thats just because I’m an asshole and would anticipate what happens next? Couldn’t even claim doing for science either.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Some see the world differently.
I suppose all the variety of different viewpoints must be accepted in this modern enlightened woke time we live in. If one does not accept all the ways others view the world then they must be labeled intolerant, bigoted and therefore cancelled.
But.....if one does not accept some views and they do not because they are naturally wired that way, born that way, can't change who they are, well aren't those that would label them and cancel them....are they not being intolerant of that person is viewpoints?
See the paradox that creates?
It is my viewpoint that a born male human being that believes he has menstrual cycles and needs feminine products for this.... well I feel bad for him, he is in serious need of mental health assistance, in short he is bat sh!t crazy. Hope he can get some help and recover. But I ain't going to accept it as normal. I can't. It's not how I view the world.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The title should be a joke;

I wonder wot jokes my fren GPT would make;

Make me 20 jokes about this headline;

"Why did the menstruating student go to the doctor? To get a gender check!"

"Why did the menstruating student sit in the back of the class? To avoid the gender bias!"

"Why did the menstruating student wear a skirt? To prove a point about gender identity!"

"Why did the menstruating student start a club? To break the gender stereotypes!"

"Why did the menstruating student get an A on their test? Because they're not just a girl, they're a menstruating student!"

"Why did the menstruating student feel left out? Because they didn't fit the typical female mold!"

"Why did the menstruating student feel proud? Because their gender identity is unique and valid!"

"Why did the menstruating student start a petition? To raise awareness about non-binary menstruation!"

"Why did the menstruating student speak up? To fight against gender discrimination!"

"Why did the menstruating student go to school? To learn and be themselves, regardless of gender!"

"Why did the menstruating student switch to tampons? Because they don't conform to societal expectations of gender!"

"Why did the menstruating student start a blog? To share their experiences and break the menstruation taboo for non-
binary individuals."

"Why did the menstruating student go to the store? To buy period products that are inclusive of all genders."

"Why did the menstruating student join a support group? To connect with others who understand the unique challenges of non-binary menstruation."

"Why did the menstruating student wear a button that said "Periods are not just for girls"? To educate others on the diversity of menstruating individuals."

"Why did the menstruating student start a social media campaign? To raise awareness and support for non-binary and gender non-conforming individuals who menstruate."

"Why did the menstruating student attend a workshop? To learn more about inclusive menstrual health and advocacy."

"Why did the menstruating student speak at a conference? To educate others on the importance of inclusive language and understanding of menstruation."

"Why did the menstruating student write a letter to the school board? To advocate for more inclusive and accurate education on menstruation and gender."

"Why did the menstruating student organize a protest? To demand more visibility and support for all individuals who menstruate, regardless of their gender identity."

Stand-up routine:

(Walking on stage)

"Hello everyone, welcome to tonight's show! So, I was reading the news today and I saw this headline that said 'Not all students who menstruate are female.' And I thought, wow, what a revolutionary concept! (pausing for laughter)

But let's be real, it's not just students, it's people of all ages, all genders, and all backgrounds who menstruate. But for some reason, society still insists on pretending like periods are exclusively a 'female' thing. (shaking head)

I mean, have you ever seen a tampon commercial with a man? (Pausing for laughter) No, it's always a woman, because god forbid we break the stereotype that periods are only for women. (Pausing for laughter)

But let me tell you, as someone who menstruates, I can assure you that periods are not just for women. In fact, there are many individuals who are non-binary or gender non-conforming who also menstruate. (Pausing for laughter)

And you know what's even funnier? The fact that there are still people out there who don't believe in non-binary genders. (Pausing for laughter) Like, excuse me, but have you ever met a non-binary person? (Pausing for laughter) They're just like us, except they don't conform to societal expectations of gender. (Pausing for laughter)

So, let's all take a moment to break the stereotype that periods are only for women. Let's support and educate individuals of all genders who menstruate. (Pausing for applause)

And, who knows, maybe one day we'll even see a tampon commercial with a man. (Pausing for laughter)

Thanks for listening, goodnight!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit on 18-1-2023 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Hey ChatGPT do men have periods?

No, men do not have periods. A period, also known as menstruation, is a process that occurs in the female reproductive system and is characterized by the shedding of the lining of the uterus. Men do not have a uterus or a similar reproductive organ that would allow for the shedding of a lining, so they do not experience periods.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Boys XY Chromosomes.

Girls XX Chromosomes.

Leftist communists need to open a book other than a little red one.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

In other words

Or ...

Those who are pretending super hard but are still biologically female so they menstruate because their drugs haven't screwed them up enough to stop it or they haven't gotten a hysterectomy yet will still bleed every month because that's what real women do no matter how hard they try to pretend they are men.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Unisex bathroom, locker-room etc. problem solved...

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

" "One can fool some of the people all the time , and all the people some of the time , but one cannot fool genetics ."

okay so what are ya gonna do? carry around a testing kit and investigate the chromosomes of everyone you meet before you interact with them? sit every single potential new friend and business partner and person selling you coffee down for a blood test and a three day turnaround for results instead of just calling them what they'd like to be called and getting on with your life? sounds exhausting and fake to me but you do you, let me know how that goes

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join