It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIP TechniXcality

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anybody else posted...

I was just emailed by a long time stalker of ours (Jarods and mine both lol) notifying me of Technixcality's death.

TechniXcality is the reason why I joined ATS.

I used to spend hours on the phone with him for months. We watched movies, we chatted while we phone talked, we surfed the internet, watched youtubes, shared music, shared feelings and ideas.

He was so cute and handsome and intelligent.

He had a beautiful deep spirit, we talked about actually meeting up in person but he was in Texas and I was in PA and it never seemed to work out at that time.

We had a little bit of a falling out but I would cherish my moments with him forever...

I remember once when we were face-timing he showed me a generator he had apparently built on his own. It was impressive.

He loved the weather too, remember his weather threads? He loved storms and told me how he wanted to chase them and study them.

And he loved ATS, really. He thought very highly of ATS.

When I was speaking to him he was running a security company and it sounded like he was doing really well... but something happened which caused him to take off (I think he wrote some threads here about how he was being followed by men) and he wandered the earth a homeless nomad for some time. Then he ended up in a christian community and that's when I talked to him last. He seemed to be doing well and was recovering from some unknown trauma... but idk.

From my stalkers email:

"He was killed on Thanksgiving morning in 2021 after running onto a highway in Napa, California. From what I understand, he was living there in Napa as part of a community of homeless people in some park. He must have walked off alone for some reason, because he was hit about a kilometer away from the park."

Really sad to hear that he's gone. I really felt a real love for him and I wish I could have helped, but I'm glad that he's not suffering any longer.

Just the other day I was recalling a moment and a conversation I had with Jarod over the phone. We were talking about how sometimes it feels like we were alive before we were born and we chose to be born even though we knew it was going to be a tough life, even though we knew the life we chose was going to be a real challenge, we still chose to be born anyway...

TechniXcality on ATS

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Thanks for posting this.

RIP TechniXcality.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well that sucks.

RIP broski.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Damn. RiP TechniX

Knew the dude had demons. Really hoped and prayed hed come out on top.

Thanks for letting us know GL.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
That's rough. I recall his weather threads too. I miss them, and I am sorry that whatever was chasing him caught him.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Im sorry to hear this ….I will toast to him tonight , and am sending prayers to all his family and friends .

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Jesus, I remember him well.

I'm saddened.

R.I.P.

Edit: Cheers to those dimples.
Edit: thanks for his link.
edit on 11-1-2023 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   
RIP in peace dude

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I didnt know the chap, but that dont matter. He was a member here thats all i need to know.
RIP to what sounds like (great op) a really decent human being.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 05:16 AM
link   

sorry to hear this. He was a good kid. I don't know what he was caught up in, but he tried to outrun it. We talked IRL as well. I wondered about him from time to time as I do about others from here. I hope he's free from his troubles now.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   

So sorry for your loss and for his friends and family.

I had spoken with him years ago as well, he had never really asked for help, although the pain was obvious, and I'm sure I was unable to provide what he may have needed, anyway. Going through his old threads sure did bring the memories, of old times, old friends and good times really. It brings an air of melancholy to read the old threads and posts. I suppose that I've missed the "old days"...

Thanks for that, Geez and RIP Tech.

< 3

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Sad news , Rest in Peace Tech.

Thanks for letting us know geezlouise.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

That is such tragic news.

The dude was cool and he joked about his avatar photo! He was good natured about our ribbing! Good contributor too!

Rest well, TechniX!

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This is such sad news - I always enjoyed interacting with him in various threads...

He was a genuinely charming person, and I always hoped he would 'defeat his demons', so he could settle somewhere and make a good life for himself - he had so much potential!

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Aww, poor guy. I always liked his musings, thought and overthought when he seemed tortured by stuff.

It's a tough life for most and even harder for some though we'll all be along fairly soon.

Be free.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise Omgee, he called me a few years ago he was lost in Colorado. I had many deep conversations with him about life!!!
RIP my friend!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Thanks for letting us know!

It's always so very sad to lose a member of the ATS family. May he be in peace in his new journey.

I don't believe this is the end, but rather a new beginning.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
May he rest in peace.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 02:52 AM
link   
RIP TechniXcality

I hope you know all the answers now and they bring you peace

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 02:59 AM
link   
RIP Tech.

new topics

top topics