It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2023 Year of the Water Rabbit

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

ohh maybe i aint the Golden Monkey Cause my birthday is January 8th 1980

some say goat others say im a metal monkey
edit on 11-1-2023 by Adept18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Arizona2
July
1968 Born East Stroudsburg, Pa

You are an Earth Monkey, and it's going to be a GOOD fun year for you!
Think back to 1999 & 2011, Were those great years for you, fun years?
This year will probably be similar.

Both those years were fantastic for me. Even things that seemed bad turned out to be REALLY good in hindsight!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Fire Horse here. Almost scared to ask though. Last year was rubbish

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

For example: One of my daughter's friends was born Jan. 24, 2001 - which is the first day of Snale year...

Definitely snake.
I wonder if your friends daughter had a rough year in 2018. Think back and try to remember, it was a dog year, but all the snakes had issues that year.
Also snakes enemy is the pig but have found that is mostly of the opposite sex.

As far as timezones and such, keep in mind the time they are born is in the exact location. Sure it's 6pm somewhere

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TickettyBoo
Fire Horse here. Almost scared to ask though. Last year was rubbish

Sorry friend, brace for another difficult year! Lots of ups and downs!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm]

Well that's really good to know, I am the little worker bee of the household (constant nesting, cooking, all that jazz) and it's been getting a little tiresome; everyone knows the best steak dinner is the one you didn't cook lmao

Think I'll start planning for a few things I've had on the back burner - haven't had the gumption due to last couple years being draining but gaining knowledge that could get me certified for a better gig will be a top priority now. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You know, I'm not sure about the friends daughter in 2018 (we had drifted apart by then), but it would have been her senior year in high school, so possibly a tough one..

I, unfortunately, had a rough time in both 1999 and 2011(even worse) - so, not exactly looking forward to this Rabbit year..

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hey Jag sorry to bother, I see no one put up Fire Dragon yet 1976...any info on that? Thanks in advance

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I, unfortunately, had a rough time in both 1999 and 2011(even worse) - so, not exactly looking forward to this Rabbit year..

I had some rough stuff happen in 1999 but looking back I see it was for the absolute best reason!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Habs2133
Hey Jag sorry to bother, I see no one put up Fire Dragon yet 1976...any info on that? Thanks in advance

Dragons are so lucky!

This will be a great year for you but one where you might have to make a commitment.
Either a love commitment, work or possible location.
Is there anything you've been dragging your feet on?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Just got a new position at work actually...something I had been thinking about doing for a while and finally applied out of department to new one. thanks..interesting

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It’s funny because I am in the process of getting a new job. I have worked at the same employer my whole entire adult life, a municipal government. I’ve felt taken advantage of almost the whole entire time but it came to a head this year.

Moving to the private sector hopefully next month, lots of my skills are transferable, gunna be a power engineer…..

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Thank you.
Here we go again

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I'm a PIG I think, 1971.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JsnJln

I'm a PIG I think, 1971.

Piggies are the best and this will be a great year for you!
Expansion in many areas.

Just don’t get slap happy from such a good year and spend all your money!!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Byrd
I'll bite...

Earth Ox

Mediocre year. Are you burnt out, and want to just say F it and go traveling in a van. Or want to just shut out the world and sit and smoke and watch cartoons all day. That is the kind of year it will be for you. Also don’t let your curious nature get the best of you, when in doubt, DON’T!
This is not the year to test your luck, keep that in mind in all aspects of your life, don’t test your health, your wealth or your relationships!

There are years that are good for risk taking and years where it is not advised, this is a not advised year for you.

Uh-oh!

My curious nature ALWAYS Gets the best of me. I'm doooooomed!!!! DOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEED!!!!

Thanks for the reading!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Seriously this year, esp after Jan 22 if you have to ask yourself

“Should I do this”

Don’t, don’t do it. It won’t end well.

I tempted fate one time when I didn’t fully believe this stuff, and it sucker punched me. I had to laugh because it was so accurate it was ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Nice, thanks for the info. I could use the money, lol. Anything other than money that I can look forward to, or watch out for?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JsnJln

Nice, thanks for the info. I could use the money, lol. Anything other than money that I can look forward to, or watch out for?

Don’t do anything extreme, especially in regards to your health. Get regular checkups, that includes mental health.

Things should go well in your life, but when they don’t, don’t let your mental health suffer or be pessimistic, look at the bright side, expect things to go well, be more positive.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm a Dragon -
Almost afraid to ask what's in store for this year!
Edit: Sorry, I see above you did a bit on the Dragon - anything more?
Thanks!
edit on 11-1-2023 by RonnieJersey because: add something

What I'm concerned about is my husband's health issues, and will we be moving??
edit on 11-1-2023 by RonnieJersey because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join