It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2023 Year of the Water Rabbit

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scubalicious
Hi Jagstorm,

I am Taurus, Horse in Chinese astrology…78 model!

Thanks in advance

According to Eastern astrology - difficult year
Western astrology - great year

Come back and tell us which happened!

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
I look at the Xuan Kong Flying Star Analysis each year. Interesting stuff www.fengshuiweb.co.uk...

I do to, I was raised on it.

One year I ignored it and paid the price. Never again.

It is difficult for me to buy houses because I like them to be Feng Shui positive.
No house is 100% perfect, but a lot have massive issues with energy!

For those that are curious.

No houses where the front and back door align.
No houses near schools/cemeteries/churches/hospitals
No houses with a buildings corner pointing at you
No houses at the junction of a T, or dead end road
No houses where the surrounding houses tower
No houses where the flow inside is interrupted

It is preferable for the left side of the landscape to be higher
It is preferable for the lot to be rectangular. No lots of a triangle shape.
No houses where you see the kitchen first thing

There are a lot of “rules’

I'm definitely into Feng Shui myself, but would love to live next to a cemetery -
Not just for the peace and quiet, but so I could watch out the window as I'm writing a Gothic novel.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

You brought back memories.

I grew up next to a cemetery. My family had donated some of our land for the church and cemetery. It was a small church.

Us kids were mischievous little brats.

We would lie in the graveyard at night when we heard folk walking by, and make movements and noises to scare the poop out of them.

It was quiet and peaceful most of the time.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

here it is... the first Friday the 13th of 2023 and the Green Comet (some say 'pale' comet) will travel Earth skies until 1 February

so thats what bodes for the peoples' of Earth for January onward; Pale comet symbolic of apocalypse horse...www.bing.com... DB

so, Yeah...the OP mentions 'Death'...likely a prominent leader (potus ?) the green/pale comet lingering for 2 weeks of dark-moon phase during late january is sure signs of dark forces let loose
edit on th31167362672113182023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I'm definitely into Feng Shui myself, but would love to live next to a cemetery - Not just for the peace and quiet, but so I could watch out the window as I'm writing a Gothic novel.

I did a ghost tour once and found the cemetery the LEAST “active” space.
Think about it, if any of us died, would we be hanging out at the cemetery?

Old houses and stores on the other hand…..

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

You brought back memories.
I grew up next to a cemetery. My family had donated some of our land for the church and cemetery. It was a small church.
Us kids were mischievous little brats.
We would lie in the graveyard at night when we heard folk walking by, and make movements and noises to scare the poop out of them.
It was quiet and peaceful most of the time.

Memories!!!
I dated this boy named Lee. Lee thought it would be fun to go on a double date and take us to a cemetery.
At 14 we thought it was sooo cool and grown up. What the heck were we thinking?
I was so smitten with that boy. Then I came home and my daddy said one of HIS soldiers told him his son was dating a real purdy girl named (me ). The next day Lee dumped me so fast my head spun….he never did say another word to me for the rest of the year. Guess his dad wanted to keep his job!!! I still wonder to this day what my dad did or say.

My dad was a very short man but very high in the military. Absolutely softie to us, but I realized early on he struck the fear into the hearts of men. Real Napoleon type of thing.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Haha, the story of my life 🤣

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I'm definitely into Feng Shui myself, but would love to live next to a cemetery - Not just for the peace and quiet, but so I could watch out the window as I'm writing a Gothic novel.

I did a ghost tour once and found the cemetery the LEAST “active” space.
Think about it, if any of us died, would we be hanging out at the cemetery?

Old houses and stores on the other hand…..

I have to tell you what happened to me one night - I was driving to meet a friend and took a short cut through a cemetery in a nearby town. Well it was dark and I was alone on this little short cut, with a cemetery on both sides of the road, and it looked like huge 'tendrils' or curved waves of fog coming out across the road in front of me -
I was so petrified that I sped down that road and had to have a few drinks when I got to my destination!

edit on 13-1-2023 by RonnieJersey because: wrong word

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Having seen the series Utopia.
I think we are in for the year of ''Mr. Rabbit.'

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Pig and boar same thing. Just like my sign Rabbit is actually the Cat in many parts of Asia. Yes the element plays a role secondary to the animal.

The reason I'm curious about the boar/pig thing is because one is domesticated and one is wild, which to me is important. My zodiac animal is a lion, and though I don't think I fit a lot of Leo, the wild part of the big cat animal resonates. So I'd like to be a boar more than a pig, though I'm intrigued by any version of an animal with a genetic make-up so close to man. And who will eat man, too.
"That'll do, pig."
Rabbit and cat, though, I can't work that out.

edit on 13-1-2023 by RedKaliBlack because: I love to edit

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Snake 1989?

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

This tells me something is going to spark more riots and unrest that especially has to do with YOUTH, keep that in mind.

Protests in France
Protest in London

But I think the biggest will be right here in good ol’ USA..
We’ll see.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join