It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2023 Year of the Water Rabbit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'll bite...

Earth Ox

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1
a reply to: JAGStorm

I hope so. I need a good year. Lost my wife to cancer in 2020, lost my father in 2021, and my company phased out my job in 2022.

Thanks JAG!!!

So sorry to hear about your wife.
Most rabbits, goats and pigs had a really bad couple of years. I myself lost my MIL, my mom and my dad in a short time span. I also lost friends and extended relative, I got sick, almost had to give up my dream house, and so much more the last 3 years! BUTTTTTT we are moving into better years.

Think about the last rabbit years, 2011, 1999. For me those were GREAT, fun, exciting years.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
I'll bite...

Earth Ox

Mediocre year. Are you burnt out, and want to just say F it and go traveling in a van. Or want to just shut out the world and sit and smoke and watch cartoons all day. That is the kind of year it will be for you. Also don’t let your curious nature get the best of you, when in doubt, DON’T!
This is not the year to test your luck, keep that in mind in all aspects of your life, don’t test your health, your wealth or your relationships!

There are years that are good for risk taking and years where it is not advised, this is a not advised year for you.

edit on 11-1-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: SourGrapes

Yes if your birth month and year is listed under Rat, you are rat!

Each sign has positive and negative qualities and each have their turn at the wheel (twelve year calendar) of luck and bad luck years.

You have to go by the Chinese calendar for the year of your birth.

Too much personal info. 😏 Ill pm.
edit on 11-1-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hey Cheers Jag,That sounds positive.
I need more of that so thank you.
Have a great year!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Ox; do you really need the year?

Yes because Western goes by month, Eastern goes by year.

Ox, August 18,1949.
edit on 30000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Ox; do you really need the year?

Yes because Western goes by month, Eastern goes by year.

Ox, August 18,1949.

Sorry I kept thinking of Taurus! But here’s yours

Mediocre year. Are you burnt out, and want to just say F it and go traveling in a van. Or want to just shut out the world and sit and smoke and watch cartoons all day. That is the kind of year it will be for you. Also don’t let your curious nature get the best of you, when in doubt, DON’T! This is not the year to test your luck, keep that in mind in all aspects of your life, don’t test your health, your wealth or your relationships! There are years that are good for risk taking and years where it is not advised, this is a not advised year for you.

You are an earth sign and what does water do to earth. Depends on your perspective! It can flood it, but it can also nourish it for later growth (the later part is important). Sometimes we have to go through pain for growth. It sucks but when we look back we understand the lesson.

Remember to get regular health checkups for any nagging issues this year. Don’t put them off.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Yes please do and I’ll let you know.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I'm curious, fire tiger here.

link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

I am a rooster, but I identify as an exotic New World cocktail...

Er, cockatiel.

2023, looks like I'll be hiding from Col. Sanders.

You know what’s coming. Rooster is the enemy of Rabbit.
Everything will be more difficult for you this year with the exception of love.
One thing I highly suggest for this year is to always look at the silver lining no mater how bad things get. Remember we all have good days, bad day, good years, bad years, but here we all are!

Also…

Think back to 1999, and 2011. (Those were rabbit years) Think about how those years were for you, as that is an indication of what is to come of this year. Any bad luck you had in that year did it later turn into something positive, or something that made you grow as a person?

link   

If you tell me your sign I can give you an idea of what kind of year is in store for you!

Metal horse, I'm guessing expect some rust?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Katatonik

I'm curious, fire tiger here.

This will be a fast pace year without too many ups and downs. Fast but relaxing if that makes sense.
The one caution I would give you is to watch your money and don’t overspend, don’t overindulge.

From my person experience Rabbit and Tigers can be cordial but still don’t like each other, but usually won’t start a war.

I actually like these kinds of years, no news is good news types of years.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

If you tell me your sign I can give you an idea of what kind of year is in store for you!

Metal horse, I'm guessing expect some rust?

You ready for a rollercoaster? Well doesn’t matter because that is what this year will be for you.
My personal least favorite kind of year, but some people like it because it’s exciting.

This year one negative you might encounter is that you feel you give everything and everyone takes takes takes, in work, in love, family etc. This year it will really get to you. Don’t let it bother you too much, maybe pull back and don’t give so much, give to yourself.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Yes if your birth month and year is listed under Rat, you are rat!

Each sign has positive and negative qualities and each have their turn at the wheel (twelve year calendar) of luck and bad luck years.

You have to go by the Chinese calendar for the year of your birth.

Too much personal info. 😏 Ill pm.

Some will yell at me for this, but I think that pigs and rats are actually quite similar. I am completely surrounded by both and have lived my whole life with both.

The difference between pigs and rats, are that rats are a lot less organized, in thoughts and surroundings, and have a bit of hoarding tendencies. Pigs are a bit more stubborn than rats, but personality wise they are both boisterous, funny, fun to be around. I love my pig and rat folks!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That echoes of what I'm expecting lol.

Thanks JAG!
Might as well enjoy rollercoasters when you've already got the ticket and paid the price. I'm not too bad at sharing either so it could be a good one

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'm in...

Tiger 1962. I'm also a Leo….I guess I'm just a big cat.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I am what I am, a Fire Snake, and I love it. As soon as I found out about Chinese astrology and saw what I was, I couldn’t believe how accurate it is, hence my creative name being Firesnake. I’m sure the hefty pot of cash is still in the mail though! Oh and yes, we never forget and are absolutely the deepest thinkers. Painfully shy and social gathering have to be on our terms, yet flamboyant and confident when you get to know them. Somehow we are a walking (slithering) contradiction.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: firesnake
I am what I am, a Fire Snake, and I love it. As soon as I found out about Chinese astrology and saw what I was, I couldn’t believe how accurate it is, hence my creative name being Firesnake. I’m sure the hefty pot of cash is still in the mail though! Oh and yes, we never forget and are absolutely the deepest thinkers. Painfully shy and social gathering have to be on our terms, yet flamboyant and confident when you get to know them. Somehow we are a walking (slithering) contradiction.

My daughter is a metal snake.

It is totally accurate! I don’t think shy is a good word for snakes, because when they feel like it they can be very articulate. They are just choosy who they share their thoughts/company/aura with.
Flamboyant is such an accurate description too, but in the absolute BEST way.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
1976 here Fire Dragon...

Cool thread Jag.
edit on 11-1-2023 by Habs2133 because: added the "fire" part

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
My Chinese zodiac is the metal goat. What’s in store for me JAGS?

edit on 11-1-2023 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join