It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2023 Year of the Water Rabbit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The Lunar New year will be here in a few weeks.
To me Chinese Astrology is very accurate, so what do we have in store?

This year is The Water Rabbit year. In order to see the future we must look at the past.
1963 was a water rabbit year. JFK was killed, MLK gave his speech I Have A Dream speech.

I would not be at all surprised if someone of extreme significance passes away.
I would also not be surprised is a major speech, notification or message ring across humanity.

Water Rabbit year is a year of youth based changed, Y’all ready???? You really ready.
1963 is also when youth were arrested for “parading without a permit”… sound familiar.
This tells me something is going to spark more riots and unrest that especially has to do with YOUTH, keep that in mind.

The rabbit also shies away from conflict, in 1963 there was the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty.

If you tell me your sign I can give you an idea of what kind of year is in store for you!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

If you tell me your sign I can give you an idea of what kind of year is in store for you!

I’m almost afraid to ask.

Scorpio

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I’m almost afraid to ask.

Scorpio

That’s your western sign, which I don’t follow that much.
What is your Chinese Animal? Year of birth?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Pisces

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Lovely! You are a Goat, which is a friend of Rabbit.

Yes this is a good year, great for finances, health, and maybe even a little travel!
Get ready for a really great year, but especially anything regarding work.

Ps. Not sure if you are married or coupled, if not your best partner is either a Rabbit or Pig.

PS> Tell me if this is correct about yourself.

Sheep - Most hardheaded, once you feel a way about something you really dig in your heels (don’t tell a sheep person they are wrong!)
You are not a violent person unless pushed to that limit, and then watch out world because you will really see something.
It’s like the quiet friendly person that is always happy go lucky, and that one time in a decade when someone pushes them too far and then boom!! And everyone is scared for their lives 🤣
Sheep are stable, emotionally they stay near the middle.

edit on 11-1-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: HasBeenVeryFried
Pisces

What year, Pisces is western, we need your eastern.
Year of birth or look up your Chinese zodiac animal.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Snake (hebi)
Born 2001, 1989, 1977, 1965, 1953, 1941, 1929, 1917. People born in the year of the Snake are deep thinkers, speak very little and possess tremendous wisdom. They are fortunate in money matters and will always be able to obtain it. They are determined in what they do and hate to fail.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Yes this is a good year, great for finances, health, and maybe even a little travel! Get ready for a really great year, but especially anything regarding work.

This sounds like good news. What’s the bad news?

Sheep - Most hardheaded, once you feel a way about something you really dig in your heels (don’t tell a sheep person they are wrong!) You are not a violent person unless pushed to that limit, and then watch out world because you will really see something. It’s like the quiet friendly person that is always happy go lucky, and that one time in a decade when someone pushes them too far and then boom!! And everyone is scared for their lives 🤣 Sheep are stable, emotionally they stay near the middle.

Pretty spot on. However, I wish it was only once a decade. I’ve had quite a bit of disappointing people around me lately.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

This sounds like good news. What’s the bad news?

You might have some relationship dips this year but not anything crazy.

This should be a much better year.
The last 3 years have been hell for Sheep, Pigs and Rabbits.
This year will be a relief! (Myself included)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
1963, so a Rabbit!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Snake (hebi)
Born 2001, 1989, 1977, 1965, 1953, 1941, 1929, 1917. People born in the year of the Snake are deep thinkers, speak very little and possess tremendous wisdom. They are fortunate in money matters and will always be able to obtain it. They are determined in what they do and hate to fail.

My daughter is a snake and I will say this, I would never cross a snake because they hold a grudge. They don’t really ever forget.
Snakes are the sign I consider the most intelligent. A lot of them seem to have a chip on their shoulder. Even though they are blessed with luck and fortune, it seems it’s never enough. Yes money finds it way to them, but that’s not necessarily what they want.
They are quiet, but don’t take it for shyness, they are just absorbing, always absorbing. They are not braggarts either, but they will whip your butt in any intellectual fight.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BaconCrusader
1963, so a Rabbit!

I too am a rabbit, but not the same year as you.

So normally when your animal is in the year of your sign, it isn’t the greatest, but remember WE are the luckiest sign.
Your year is also a water sign, so that’s extra lucky, especially with money. Water = money.
The last few years were terrible, so I hope this year is a breather!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm 1967 year of the goat. If you ask some people I am an old goat!
So JAG what can I expect this year??

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1
I'm 1967 year of the goat. If you ask some people I am an old goat!
So JAG what can I expect this year??

My favorite, a goat!

You are going to have a great year and there is a lot of $$$ available if you want it.
This should be a MUCH better year compared to the last few.
Again, a few relationship hiccups, but nothing major.

Seriously, this should be a great year for you as Goat is one of Rabbits best friends!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Ox; do you really need the year?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
How about the rat? ("Water" rat)
edit on 11-1-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Ox; do you really need the year?

Yes because Western goes by month, Eastern goes by year.

I believe Eastern is much much more accurate. We know things are cyclical. We’ve seen it with fashion, music etc.
Events are not different.

GG33 a famous numerologist explained it very well when he said that your life path number is like different stations on a radio. I believe the same could be said about Chinese zodiac signs, we all similar but were just influenced by different things happening on earth at that time which also influence our future.

OF course nothing is 100% and there are exceptions, but these are more often than nots and In my life I have found them unbelievably accurate!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The youth need to rise up to save their home (Earth) because we all seem to be in an apathetic haze. Bring it on.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
How about the rat?

If you only knew how many rats I have in my life.
Thanks for the pandemic rat year!!🤣 2020

This will be a year of nonstop change. Not a good year and not a bad year.
Be aware of health issues in the spring (March/April)

When I have years predicted like this, to me it means to lay low. Because it’s such a year of change, don’t initiate change because enough will be thrown at you. Probably not the best relationship year for you. When I say relationship, that doesn’t mean just a love, it can be with relatives…

Good luck little rat!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join