It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Russia With Love - best ATS equivalent websites in Russia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
What are the best ATS equivalent websites in Russia?

By that I mean, the best beyond the headlines/hypothetical discussion forums on the subject of anomolous events, military oddities, and general non-pop culture subjects- for the discerning 21st century Russian.

In particular I'm looking for good Russian sites with a focus on discussion/info sharing about the subjects of UFO/UAP, novel weapons, directed energy weapons, and the likes.

Cultural Learnings of Russia for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Ameritain!

Thank you for your suggestions

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DiZZyViZiON
Telegram app on phone or pc is the best to get information in Russia about those kinda stories i think .
There are alot of groups and alot of interest you can join also about ufo's , there is a translate button aswell(not perfect ,but it works)
just use a search engine to find the group you want to join.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Dizle81

thanks Dizle81

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
While less UFO orientated than ATS,the guys over at:
en.kremlin.ru...
have some pretty wild conspiracy theories going on.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Wait, I thought ATS was a Russian site?

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I would imagine Zero Hedge and the whole network it belongs to is sort of the equivalent.

They even have similar names. ATS is on The Above Network and has websites like Above Top Secret on it, and Zero Hedge is based out of Eastern Europe and is on Strogo Sekretno (Top Secret) Network.

See the similarities?

Although it is less forum like and more just an aggregator of state run propaganda.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I would be wary of using a Russian ATS account, no doubt the site is crawling woth KGB agents and monitored and possibly funded by Russian govenrments. In fact that sounds outright dangerous.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SeriouslyDeep

Clicked on it, McAfee blocked a site pop up as dangerous.

Still no doubt it has some spice as well as alternative views on many points as it is naïve to think they are the only side being told biased information as our side of the new curtain is as well.

Same Same just back to the way things used to be and there are doubtless intelligent agents on both sides rubbing there hands with glee that there jobs are once again secure and they have proxy's to blame everything upon.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join